United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 12:51 PM
George Bestial

Default 5 'Lost' (might be a spoiler for those who haven't seen the finale)

1) When Hurly said to Jack: "You're not supposed to raise him", we thought he meant Arron but I reckon he meant Locke as in raise him from the dead.

2) That wheel in the Orchid. Is it off the Black Rock?

3) It's quite plausable that Ben and Annie were having a baby and she died in labour. Would explain him kidnapping Alex and being obsessed with fertility treatment.

4) Bit of a continuity blooper but i defo remember Desmond having a vision of CLAIRE and Arron getting on the chopper. All his others came true.

5) Where is that mad Russian Mikael with the eye patch? Not seen him for time.

Old 03-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Crumps

1, Could Be
2, Wheel won't be from the Black Rock as it would have been turned to move the Island a few hundred years ago and that's how a slave ship ended up in the middle of the jungle. Looks like it was from the Islands original inhabitants (the one's responsible for the statue too)
3, Yep
4, I don't recall that tbh
5, He's behind you

Old 03-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bestial
1) When Hurly said to Jack: "You're not supposed to raise him", we thought he meant Arron but I reckon he meant Locke as in raise him from the dead.

3) It's quite plausable that Ben and Annie were having a baby and she died in labour. Would explain him kidnapping Alex and being obsessed with fertility treatment.

4) Bit of a continuity blooper but i defo remember Desmond having a vision of CLAIRE and Arron getting on the chopper. All his others came true.

5) Where is that mad Russian Mikael with the eye patch? Not seen him for time.
Didnt he kill himself and charlie

Old 03-06-2008, 01:07 PM
George Bestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Didnt he kill himself and charlie
He swam off i reckon.

Weird that when the island's under threat he's no where to be seen.

Military man my arse!

Old 03-06-2008, 01:21 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Seeing as there were Egyptian style carvings in that little cave, I reckon it pre-dates Black Rock times. The writers referred to it as the "Frozen Donkey Wheel", don't think they had donkeys on ships.

Quote:
I seem to remember Desmond's visions being somewhat ambiguous. Remember, he had visions of people coming to the Island, thinking it would be Penny's lot. He may well've had a vision of a woman carryin Aaron off the Island and just assumed it was Claire.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Terry Silver

Major spoiler alert

Whenever they show the last ever episode you will realise that hardly of it made sense, very few of the key questions were satisfactorily answered and that the makers of Lost have been mercilessly flogging their limited idea(s) to death for the last 3 or 4 years as they had a load of money thrown at them to do so.

And you will be left feeling empty and used.
Closed Thread