United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Harri Jaffa

Default I did too many pills at the weekend

I say "too many" when there's hundreds floating around the party and everyone is having a good time and dropping pills in each others mouths like Smarties you can never have too many...

But, i'm paying for it now. Can't hold a thought in my head, grumpy with everyone, everybody is getting on my nerves. Basically the complete opposite of a top night.

I swear come downs get longer as you get older, although it might be that i've got more money so get more wrecked

Old 03-06-2008, 09:52 AM
armchair

I didn't do any pills and yet feel retarded.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I say "too many" when there's hundreds floating around the party and everyone is having a good time and dropping pills in each others mouths like Smarties you can never have too many...

But, i'm paying for it now. Can't hold a thought in my head, grumpy with everyone, everybody is getting on my nerves. Basically the complete opposite of a top night.

I swear come downs get longer as you get older, although it might be that i've got more money so get more wrecked
Are you sure you're not on the blob? Drink plenty of water and realise that drugs are bad for you... Don't get me wrong - you'll have a top night but the ensuing days are always a bit of a downer.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I didn't do any pills and yet feel retarded.
Thats a good point actually - I'm not that different than normal

Old 03-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Are you sure you're not on the blob? Drink plenty of water and realise that drugs are bad for you... Don't get me wrong - you'll have a top night but the ensuing days are always a bit of a downer.
I don't do that many drugs these days - Nice now and again I reckon, I just have a tendency to over do it

Old 03-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Gazw649

Gave them up, top night but the comedown was killing me. Why feel depresssed/angry/agitated/etc for most of the week? not worth it.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:16 AM
believe

About 2 months without now and I am enjoying the fact I am not doing them. I can shift a hangover in a day easily but comedowns where starting to last 3-4 days. Only thing I am having to get used to is how fucking pissed you get!!

Old 03-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
Gave them up, top night but the comedown was killing me. Why feel depresssed/angry/agitated/etc for most of the week? not worth it.
I'm kind of thinking the same - My comsumption has gone right down but still like to dabblle. Just completly overcooked on Saturday

Old 03-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
About 2 months without now and I am enjoying the fact I am not doing them. I can shift a hangover in a day easily but comedowns where starting to last 3-4 days. Only thing I am having to get used to is how fucking pissed you get!!
Blackouts ?

Old 03-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Gazw649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I'm kind of thinking the same - My comsumption has gone right down but still like to dabblle. Just completly overcooked on Saturday
It happens. Not too much to worry about, just don't make it a habbit.
Closed Thread