stop £#%&!ing whingeing you're still alive.....just

Unread 07-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Default Re: Wazza to play Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Oh-Kay

stop £#%&!ing whingeing you're still alive.....just
I'll rip your £#%&!ing neck out if you speak to me like that again...

Unread 07-03-2010, 08:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'll rip your £#%&!ing neck out if you speak to me like that again...

Unread 08-03-2010, 07:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

he trained today ...not with the rest of the team but did some work with the physios and no reaction

so he should be OK for Wednesday

Unread 08-03-2010, 07:08 PM
dodger

Quote:
he trained today ...not with the rest of the team but did some work with the physios and no reaction

so he should be OK for Wednesday
Keep him on the bench imo. Milan are £#%&!

Unread 08-03-2010, 07:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
well they were £#%&! in the first leg but our lack of midrield options troubles me

if he's fit I'd start him and Berbs and make sure we get a goal then it's game over..and we are not playing again until Sunday so extra days rest

just thiink we need Rooney to play because their defence is awful and we could take them apart

Unread 08-03-2010, 07:15 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Dangerous talk Dodger. If they get the first goal it'll be a long night.
I agree that if Rooney's not fit he shouldn't play, but we need to get our best side out if possible....even with this 3-2 lead.

Unread 08-03-2010, 07:17 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Dangerous talk Dodger. If they get the first goal it'll be a long night.
I agree that if Rooney's not fit he shouldn't play, but we need to get our best side out if possible....even with this 3-2 lead.
It is, and foolish for the reasons outlined. However I still see the league as a the priority and if he's even vaguely unsure about him I'd ratehr give him another game off given our position in the tie.
If he starts and we score I'd like him taken off after an hour. Followed by some shirt throwing.

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:28 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Source Kfers?
KFC = Source

From now on when you read "a source said....." you can say "I know him"

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Whalefish

ATM I am more worried about our defnece on Sunday versus Bobby 'the brute' Zamora.

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
ATM I am more worried about our defnece on Sunday versus Bobby 'the brute' Zamora.
It *is* possible to overdo the doom, you know. We almost always beat Fulham at home, and should do so this time too......

Besides, the players should be well up for it after the Craven Cottage horror show

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:32 PM
safingtons

Quote:
He's always given us a hard time, even the days when Rio and Vidic didn't have injury problems.

Remembering him tearing them apart in the 06/07 season at Upton Park for da Hammers.

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It *is* possible to overdo the doom, you know. We almost always beat Fulham at home, and should do so this time too......

Besides, the players should be well up for it after the Craven Cottage horror show
I'm joking.

However, our squad is stretched to £#%&!. The defence could well be at breaking point if another injury appears (especially at right back) and the midfield/attack is looking horribly light on numbers (and quality). I don't want to hear folk telling me it'll give Obertan and Diouf a chance. I'll be patient but it depresses me.

A huge amount of money needs to be spent in the Summer. Clear out the shit, those who aren't good enough and those who will never, finally get good understudies in for Giggs and Scholes (or players to come straight into the first eleven) and strengthen the defensive options. But I don't live in cloud cuckoo land and that's unlikely to happen. We'll probably end up with Joe £#%&!ing Cole, Smalling and a couple of £#%&!ing kids from some league I could give less of a £#%&! about.

Yes, I've had a very bad day.

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: Wazza to play Wednesday

Quote:
I'm joking.

However, our squad is stretched to £#%&!. The defence could well be at breaking point if another injury appears (especially at right back) and the midfield/attack is looking horribly light on numbers (and quality). I don't want to hear folk telling me it'll give Obertan and Diouf a chance. I'll be patient but it depresses me.

A huge amount of money needs to be spent in the Summer. Clear out the shit, those who aren't good enough and those who will never, finally get good understudies in for Giggs and Scholes (or players to come straight into the first eleven) and strengthen the defensive options. But I don't live in cloud cuckoo land and that's unlikely to happen. We'll probably end up with Joe £#%&!ing Cole, Smalling and a couple of £#%&!ing kids from some league I could give less of a £#%&! about.

that's the spirit.....I sometimes wonder where you would be without the last three title triumphs

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
that's the spirit.....I sometimes wonder where you would be without the last three title triumphs
Playing cricket.

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Whalefish

BTW was Rafael on the bench on Saturday?

There's always Deelite.

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Been there, done that

We have had horrendous injury problems pretty much all season - I don't think any other side could have coped as well with them as we have. Not much that can be done about it though - apart from our medical team being less shit, maybe

And we *do* need to give younger players a chance, and SAF always has. A majority don't make it, but those that do make it worthwhile

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
BTW was Rafael on the bench on Saturday?

There's always Deelite.
yes he was....christ knows where the other one is maybe Anderson's eaten him

Unread 08-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Been there, done that

We have had horrendous injury problems pretty much all season - I don't think any other side could have coped as well with them as we have. Not much that can be done about that though - apart from our medical team being less shit, maybe

And we *do* need to give younger players a chance, and SAF always has. A majority don't in fact make it, but those that do make it worthwhile
I don't see many of the fringe players at the club making it save a huge step up (and I mean Gibson, Obertan and Diouf). Early days for the last two but I'm not that thrilled with what I've seen so far. I would like to see Cleverley given a chance.

It's been a £#%&!ing shit season in terms of injuries and you're right I doubt any other team would cope. However, I still think the squad needs a lot of investment/turnaround in the Summer. Time to cut our losses re one or two and bring in some new faces.
Closed Thread