United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2010, 04:33 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Default Gaz Nev Rumour

Apparently on the plane home from a recent European away game, Gaz Nev shoots out of his seat and starts doing a shuttle runs up and down the aisle of the plane to the bemusement of all on board. After doing this for 2 or 3 minutes, he walked back to his seat and a few of the younger players were nudging each other/giggling. Gaz's spys them and starts ranting at them and says 'Preparation for the next game starts here'

Just been txt it.

Unread 06-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Rorschach

Default Re: Gaz Nev Rumour

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Apparently on the plane home from a recent European away game, Gaz Nev shoots out of his seat and starts doing a shuttle runs up and down the aisle of the plane to the bemusement of all on board. After doing this for 2 or 3 minutes, he walked back to his seat and a few of the younger players were nudging each other/giggling. Gaz's spys them and starts ranting at them and says 'Preparation for the next game starts here'

Just been txt it.
Silly, yes, undeniably - if true.

But Gary Neville was the least gifted of the class of '92. That being 18 years ago. He is still at the club, having been appointed club captain, reaching #5 in the club appearances stats.

Many more gifted players have come and gone in his time, having failed to make the grade.

You don't do that by sitting on your £#%&!ing arse.

Unread 06-03-2010, 04:44 PM
poppy

Quote:

Just been txt it.

Any other player in the world and you'd be thinking what a load of shite. With Neville you're not quite sure.

If ever there was a player who was "nailed on to succeed in management" who was nailed on to fail, it's our Nev.

Unread 06-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Terry Silver

I heard he was also practicing his long throws down the middle of the aisle, and that he wears the captain's armband at all times.

Unread 06-03-2010, 04:55 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! him the @#%&!

Unread 06-03-2010, 04:57 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Can you imagine Rooney and Mad Pats faces.
I hope to god it was true.

Unread 06-03-2010, 04:57 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! him the @#%&!
Here he is Rocky McHardman.

Unread 06-03-2010, 05:02 PM
withapacketofsweets

Gareth Neville

Unread 06-03-2010, 05:08 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Here he is Rocky McHardman.
gimp

Unread 06-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Albert Tatlock

Neville is out of contract in the summer, which is unusual for united, normally they tend to offer their oldies something

Unread 06-03-2010, 07:40 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Neville is out of contract in the summer, which is unusual for united, normally they tend to offer their oldies something
Forever?

Unread 06-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Forever?
No, but he's not that old, they tend to offer 1 year extensions at 'moderate' wages for the likes of him

Unread 06-03-2010, 08:27 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Unread 06-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Yep, awful when he came on today, all he offers is his outstanding delivery into the box, as a defender he is a liability against anyone willing to run at him and force him back, never actually looks to make tackles any more, just backs off and surrenders space.

Unread 06-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up Re: Gaz Nev Rumour

I really hope this is true.

Unread 06-03-2010, 09:20 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Yep, awful when he came on today, all he offers is his outstanding delivery into the box, as a defender he is a liability against anyone willing to run at him and force him back, never actually looks to make tackles any more, just backs off and surrenders space.
I think that's total %@#$&!s, but anyway...carry on.

I know he's a figure of fun and everything these days but you don't play 500/600 games for Man United if you're no £#%&!ing good.

Has been a great servant and deserves better than this.

Unread 06-03-2010, 09:41 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I think that's total %@#$&!s, but anyway...carry on.

I know he's a figure of fun and everything these days but you don't play 500/600 games for Man United if you're no £#%&!ing good.

Has been a great servant and deserves better than this.
nobody's arguing with that

he's been a great player, amongst the best three in the world in his position for a huge proportion of his career (cafu is the only one i'd have consistently ahead of him but cafu was an absolute freak of nature). the question is how he is now and i think tiberian is spot on about his current level.

Unread 06-03-2010, 09:51 PM
rebelcountyred

i don't care what anyone says about gary neville, yes he has a dodgy tache, yes he is a bit over the hill but for me he's worth his weight in gold the way he winds the scousers up, they absolutely despise him, legend imo.

Unread 06-03-2010, 09:52 PM
MUFC One Love

Does my head in tbh.

Unread 06-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Switching Off

played well today. You = @#%&!
Closed Thread