United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:26 PM
neworder

Default Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

This thread is great

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Default Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Not as much as i used to do now im paying half on a gaff.

Top redness just makes you look like a #@&%! though, that was the point of my post.
I wasnt trying to be a top-red though, I was simply pointing out that he has no right to say who should get a slap and who shouldnt on the £#%&!ing internet!

If he wants to slap someone who boos Becks then he should get to the game and do the slapping himself!

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:28 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
He's £#%&!ing murdered you tbf. he's served your %@#$&!s up on a silver platter.

Now put down the ps3 controller before you throw it at the telly.
Lolz. Dont worry sparky new year new start. Newsie will be on in a bit to dry your eyes .....mate

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'll not rise to the bait. It's obviously a ploy to wind me up, get me all indignant and get me posting some huge response to justify my 'support' of the 'football' 'team'.

So, I'll leave all you pillocks with this. Think on it.

sills.

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
I wasnt trying to be a top-red though, I was simply pointing out that he has no right to say who should get a slap and who shouldnt on the £#%&!ing internet!

If he wants to slap someone who boos Becks then he should get to the game and do the slapping himself!
fair point well made barbera

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Lolz. Dont worry sparky new year new start. Newsie will be on in a bit to dry your eyes .....mate

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

Well thats me told and dealt with.......

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:44 PM
MrBishi

Sparkles & Beckham - cockney reds who never go to games

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:44 PM
thee mighty ceaser

Quote:
Well thats me told and dealt with.......
more like this tbf

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Kwik

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee mighty ceaser
more like this tbf

Fit as £#%&!.

Any more pictures of her?

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee mighty ceaser
more like this tbf

£#%&!ing hell they all coming out of the woodwork now!!!

Im short back and sides nowadays anyway son!

Happy new year cos I shant be wasting a txt on you!

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:52 PM
thee mighty ceaser

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell they all coming out of the woodwork now!!!

Im short back and sides nowadays anyway son!

Happy new year cos I shant be wasting a txt on you!

i'll send ya one!

Unread 31-12-2009, 02:33 PM
thankseric

How many players would get back into a Capello team as Becks did at Real? No moaning, just trained bloody hard.

Great player.

Unread 31-12-2009, 03:07 PM
plopborsky

some arse seeing on this thread loving it.

sparky needs to take a time out

Beckham was class and anyone that boo's him i will fly home and shout loudly in there face

Unread 31-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
some arse seeing on this thread loving it.

sparky needs to take a time out

Beckham was class and anyone that boo's him i will fly home and shout loudly in there face
Their face.

Maybe YOU should take a time out, dumbass.

Unread 31-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Camel

Quote:

tbf honest, i prefer my version on the old photoshop thread...

Unread 31-12-2009, 03:36 PM
crock

I don't really believe any of the liar 23 shit. I don't even think it was the bint's fault he went.

He went because SAF decided he didn't want him anymore. He wanted to change the style of play to attack with more pace, which was the one thing Beckham lacked. Hence him playing Ole more and more wide right before Beckham went.

SAF's decision and I've no problem with it but he'll always be a United legend in my book.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
tbf honest, i prefer my version on the old photoshop thread...

Looks like a fat adolf hitler with a ventriloquist dummy.

plopborsky

Quote:
Their face.

Maybe YOU should take a time out, dumbass.
perfect, you really have seen your arse. Early morning english mistake and you think its ok to tell me take a time out.

As you would say "jog on"

Unread 31-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
perfect, you really have seen your arse. Early morning english mistake and you think its ok to tell me take a time out.

As you would say "jog on"
I don't say "jog on" either.

Have you failed enough? Or would you like to fail some more?

Hmmmm?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM?!

I thought not.

Sparky 1
The Internet 0
Closed Thread