United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
lolz

Iv met Becks on three seperate occasions. He had great manners and was very friendly. He has a very nice manner about him.

In footballing terms he is an absolute legend in my book. I loved him throughout his time at United. I agree with Watchers in that we sold him at the right time. The circus was in full flow and his performances began to wane. Still, a great player in any event.
Did he ask for your autograph?

Unread 31-12-2009, 12:24 PM
toseeunited

Default Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

is he on this "list" below? all manchester united legends

Unread 31-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
is he on this "list" below? all manchester united legends

Mr Handstand would never get near legend status!

Celebrating like £#%&! at Maine Rd against us, Derby at wastelands 3yrs ago and he interviewed on their match build-up wearing a citeh tie!?

No ta!

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Why have you put United in inverted commas? Who are you quoting?

I'm flattered that you've come on to the Internet at 3 in morning to tell me that, though.

And don't get so wound up, you'll spill your pot noodle on your y-fronts. You big tart.
The inverted commas were to emphasise my point that you never go to matches yet think you have a right to tell people what to do all the time.

I happen to agree that Beckham is a great but I hate jumped-up little upstarts like you thinking you have the right to tell all and sundry what they can and can't do at Utd games!!

Start going to some and then you may be worth listening to!

Until then, keep coming on here pretending you are some big 'United' fan who cant get to games cos he lives in that there London..

I know lads who been travelling from London for over 30yrs! What possible excuse can you have that stops you that doesnt stop them!?

Oh and as for the pot noodle y-fronts remark... Came on here as she wanted to go sleep and I was still going

hardcore us Mancs you know!

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Did he ask for your autograph?
no?

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
The inverted commas were to emphasise my point that you never go to matches yet think you have a right to tell people what to do all the time.

I happen to agree that Beckham is a great but I hate jumped-up little upstarts like you thinking you have the right to tell all and sundry what they can and can't do at Utd games!!

Until then, keep coming on here pretending you are some big 'United' fan who cant get to games cos he lives in that there London..

I know lads who been travelling from London for over 30yrs! What possible excuse can you have that stops you that doesnt stop them!?

Oh and as for the pot noodle y-fronts remark... Came on here as she wanted to go sleep and I was still going

I think you may have used them incorrectly.

But I won't let that deflect from what is, in all fairness, a top-notch Uber red post. You've put me in my place, well and truly.

I'll go away now and re-assess my life.

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...chester-united

Really hope he plays at OT against us in March. Absolute Legend, the reception he'll get from the fans will be something special. Beckham, Giggs, Scholes and Neville all on the pitch together at some point? I hope so

You do want us to win don't you?

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:11 PM
King Schlong

Quote:

Look at me, i have never missed a game since i was brewing inside my dads £#%&!ing %@#$&!s

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:12 PM
red @rmy

Quote:

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:15 PM
elephantstone

Quote:

Sparky has had a mare here. Log out son

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Sparky has had a mare here. Log out son
In what respect?

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:18 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
In what respect?
He's £#%&!ing murdered you tbf. he's served your %@#$&!s up on a silver platter.

Now put down the ps3 controller before you throw it at the telly.

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Not being harsh sparky as I have been trying to lay off you with the cockney red stuff but he has a point tbf. It just riles when you (not you personally) spout off about the club we have all grown up with.

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
He's £#%&!ing murdered you tbf. he's served your %@#$&!s up on a silver platter.

he has tbf

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Look at me, i have never missed a game since i was brewing inside my dads £#%&!ing %@#$&!s

you dont go either do you?

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Kwik

Couldn't give a £#%&! what kind of reception he gets tbh.

Fine player for us but a complete and utter @#%&! of epic proportions.

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:21 PM
King Schlong

Quote:

you dont go either do you?
Not as much as i used to do now im paying half on a gaff.

Top redness just makes you look like a #@&%! though, that was the point of my post.

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy

Quote:

Not being harsh sparky as I have been trying to lay off you with the cockney red stuff but he has a point tbf. It just riles when you (not you personally) spout off about the club we have all grown up with.
I'll not rise to the bait. It's obviously a ploy to wind me up, get me all indignant and get me posting some huge response to justify my 'support' of the 'football' 'team'.

So, I'll leave all you pillocks with this. Think on it.

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:22 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
I'll not rise to the bait. It's obviously a ploy to wind me up, get me all indignant and get me posting some huge response to justify my 'support' of the 'football' 'team'.

So, I'll leave all you pillocks with this. Think on it.

Unread 31-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Mr Handstand would never get near legend status!

Celebrating like £#%&! at Maine Rd against us, Derby at wastelands 3yrs ago and he interviewed on their match build-up wearing a citeh tie!?

No ta!
Schmikes was a legend as a player - £#%&!er of a bloke since in some of his antics but he did the business for us time and again between the sticks and I shall fondly remember the big nosed laser blue £#%&!wit as a result.
Closed Thread