United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2010, 11:47 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

Quote:
"It was always my dream to play for Manchester United and I never thought I would play against them with a different shirt. Now I will be returning as a Milan player and it will be very emotional for me. But if I play, I won't be freaked out, I will be very excited because Old Trafford is a ground where I played for many years and I know what it's like to be a Manchester United player. I will always be a supporter of Manchester United and this will be the first time in my life I want them to lose. I know what it means for the opposition to play there. We all know that it will be a hard game but nothing is impossible. I am not nervous about the game but I am very happy to be going back to Manchester for the first time in seven years. I will get the chance to meet up with some friends and all the people who supported me for so many years. Whoever dreams about playing for United shouldn't do it for the money but for the honour of playing for them. That's what I wanted as a boy, it was the only club I ever wanted to play for. Sir Alex always gives advice to the players and is one of the best managers in football. He protects his players but he made it clear to me when I was wrong." - David Beckham
Can't wait to see him run out at OT tomorrow night

Unread 10-03-2010, 12:19 AM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Can't wait to see him run out at OT tomorrow night
he's not started a game since the first leg be pure sentiment if Leonardo plays him....and I think he will

Unread 10-03-2010, 12:30 AM
The Watcher

Default Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he's not started a game since the first leg be pure sentiment if Leonardo plays him....and I think he will
He'll come on as a sub at some point. Will be a great moment.

Unread 10-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Barcabal

Cant deny him a future of a very good Utd player.
Closed Thread