United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's not mate. Youth system shot. First team £#%&!. Scouting system utter toss. Club only interested in sponsors and paying the owners :£#%&!er: a few attempts at headline grabbing with signings on the never never means £#%&! all. Bet they've covered the outlay with the t#@&%! of the wage bill. @#%&!s.
Spot on. We're a £#%&!ing mess from top to bottom. Take £#%&!ing years to sort this shit out. Circus atm

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:13 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
What goes on in the privacy of our bedrooms is none of your business.

Come on, jez, we're leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
The first priority of the new Manager has to be jolting the team back into life.

We're like that zombiefied King in the first Lord of the Rings.
LvG= Wormtongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You think so?

Leicester are't going away. Spurs aren't going away.
Spurs have got a great chance this year - I really doubt we will get 4th now.

Cardie discardied and firmly in Team Angry Mob now

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Last season was highly satisfactory IMO - particularly given the previous year. Very few would have predicted what has happened so far this season.
Yeah this, anyone who says they saw this on the cards is lying.

Sizlack

He was scared of their manager and brighter players. It looked like he'd been working us all week on how to stop southampton ffs. No wonder the players are pissed off. He must £#%&! off.

Neo

Van Gaal will walk IMO.

That @#%&! Giggs will be in, pointing aimlessly and scratching his beard on the touchline.

Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I'm gonna get absolutely £#%&!ing slaughtered. Cheers Louis

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:14 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Disagree. Sacking him after Stoke would still have been a little knee-jerk.

Top four genuinely at risk now. That will be a key factor and I don't think they will let him lose it the way they did with Moyes.
Might struggle in the champions league too

Grimson

Quote:
At half time today as the games stood we were one goal from going 4th.
Even now, the problem isn't so much where we stand in the table; it's the eye test, how we look doing it. It's a miracle we're still 5th.

utd99

What a poor bunch of players we have. How did this happen? Di Maria, binned after a year for a 14m loss, Depay 28m, can't even get a game. What a bad job he has done.

forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I'm gonna get absolutely £#%&!ing slaughtered.
You've not even said anything controversial

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Disagree. Sacking him after Stoke would still have been a little knee-jerk.

Top four genuinely at risk now. That will be a key factor and I don't think they will let him lose it the way they did with Moyes.

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Martial
Memphis
Schneiderlin
Smalling
Blind
Shaw
De Gea
Jackson
Herrera
Maybe Darmian

Are the only players I wouldn't listen to offers for.
£#%&!ing hell that's grim.

De Gea's the only one I'd refuse to listen to offers for out of that list - but I'd let him leave out of pity tbh

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:18 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Whichever way you dress it up, this is nowhere near good enough 18 months down the line. Yes, he had a lot to do. Yes, he's done some good things, signed some good players, but the football we have to watch each week is lacking so much cohesion and conviction that surely nobody can think that the process is anywhere near acceptable at the halfway point. At what point do you say that the 3 year plan won't unfold? Do we let him do all three years even if it shows no signs of improving? Are we allowed to look and say that where we are is not acceptable at this stage?

I could take it last year, but we are absolutely no better than we were one year. Not at all.

That's simply not acceptable.

We have literally about 5-10 good performances under our manager in a season and a half. And 10 would be generous.

If he was at least playing attacking football where we were just awfully naive, or the players seemed to like him, or he had a connection with the club, then we'd perhaps give him more time. But we owe him nothing.

Despite all this, I don't hate this guy. I like him as a manager, but sometimes it just doesn't work. And this isn't working.

He's running out of excuses and friends very quickly.
Point is, other managers have done a far better job with lesser, cheaper, players. He said to judge him after 18 months; well those words have come back to haunt him. I don't see any way this is not now over.

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
£#%&!ing hell that's grim.

De Gea's the only one I'd refuse to listen to offers for out of that list - but I'd let him leave out of pity tbh
Anyone still laughing at the idea of a rejects 11 beating that lot?

PeakyBlinder

Only conceded one goal. Proud of the lads....

S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Don't think anyone saw the last six weeks coming when we won at Watford. Ok we were still a long way from where we wanted to be, but the collapse since has been quite stunning. What's frustrating is that I still don't think LvG is panicking.

If we're in talks to move Fellaini on, it suggests him starting is about getting the best deal. That's insane. Your job is on the line, man

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What a poor bunch of players we have. How did this happen? Di Maria, binned after a year for a 14m loss, Depay 28m, can't even get a game. What a bad job he has done.
The Depay one winds me up.

YOU said you had no pace in your squad, YOU know Depay, YOU signed him. £#%&!ing play him! Most of his shortcomings can be attributed to settling in and he isn't going to get any better sitting on the bench.

And if he isn't showing the right attitude, then that's YOUR fault too. You've worked with him before, you know exactly who and what you're getting.

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:20 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

His interview.

Talking about defensively.

"I want to win this game". 5 minutes to go.

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:20 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Admit that I did not see the wheels come off so spectacularly but did have some reservations over how we fell over the line for CL qualification. I mean what happened after that purple patch we had last spring, we went from playing great football to shit on a stick almost overnight, why the change in tactics?

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:21 PM
irk

Quote:
Don't think anyone saw the last six weeks coming when we won at Watford. Ok we were still a long way from where we wanted to be, but the collapse since has been quite stunning. What's frustrating is that I still don't think LvG is panicking.

If we're in talks to move Fellaini on, it suggests him starting is about getting the best deal. That's insane. Your job is on the line, man
i think you'll find there were plenty who called van gaal for the waste of time he is aaaaaaages before that.
Closed Thread