S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
First one I've ever slept through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Same tbph
How have things been between you two since?

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:33 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And the Community Shield, let's never forget that eh. He certainly won't let us, for sure
He still witters on about his "achievement" in reaching the CL quarter finals not understanding that it represents a failure by the standards we expect.

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:37 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Don't you know?

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:44 AM
utd99

Quote:

£#%&!ing hates it when anyone brings up how boring we were under Van Gaal does Siders. Absolutely £#%&!ing hates it.

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:52 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

£#%&!ing hates it when anyone brings up how boring we were under Van Gaal does Siders. Absolutely £#%&!ing hates it.
All for free speech pal. Always. Express yowself.

But if me saying we won a trophy in LvG's last game gets your back up, maybe you haven't moved on enough

Unread 12-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Denis Irwell

Miss the old loon but jeez, not the football.

Unread 12-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Talking about anyone who is just revising their view on the manager because he's here. Seems to go for many tbf. You said I've always sneered at Mourinho; utter balls. I've been very consistent.

And the mood inside Old Trafford has little to do with anything I've said. I haven't said Mourinho doesn't have the support he needs. That doesn't mean there isn't an element of delusion about it all though. "Got us playing the way United should" indeed
the vibe inside OT has everything to do with this conversation - although the fact you've interpreted that as 'the songs' again shows you're just bullshitting, since you used 'the vibe inside OT' to attack moyes, and you used 'manager losing the players' to attack moyes as well.

fwiw (not that you care) last season the entire mood changed pretty dramatically from boredom to hope and even quite a lot of excitement

you aren't the only one to dismiss the uefa cup win and treat it with contempt. but it was far more interesting and exciting than many of the CL campaigns we've had. not quite rotterdam obvs, but £#%&! knows what the likes of you would have made of that glorious 90/91 campaign.

as for mourinho, i've no idea if you've always been bitter about him and gone out of your way to slag him off. but if not then what changed?

Unread 12-08-2017, 11:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the vibe inside OT has everything to do with this conversation - although the fact you've interpreted that as 'the songs' again shows you're just bullshitting, since you used 'the vibe inside OT' to attack moyes, and you used 'manager losing the players' to attack moyes as well.

fwiw (not that you care) last season the entire mood changed pretty dramatically from boredom to hope and even quite a lot of excitement

you aren't the only one to dismiss the uefa cup win and treat it with contempt. but it was far more interesting and exciting than many of the CL campaigns we've had. not quite rotterdam obvs, but £#%&! knows what the likes of you would have made of that glorious 90/91 campaign.

as for mourinho, i've no idea if you've always been bitter about him and gone out of your way to slag him off. but if not then what changed?

Unread 12-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
the new magic cantona

Unread 12-08-2017, 11:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
the new magic cantona
You aren't that interesting tbh.

Unread 12-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

at the end of the day there will always be dull turds determined not to find any enjoyment in united.

do feel free not to reply.

Unread 12-08-2017, 01:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
at the end of the day there will always be dull turds determined not to find any enjoyment in united.

do feel free not to reply.
And dull turds determined to find enjoyment that isn't there to be had.

Unread 12-08-2017, 02:51 PM
utd99

Quote:
All for free speech pal. Always. Express yowself.

But if me saying we won a trophy in LvG's last game gets your back up, maybe you haven't moved on enough
C'mon, it's been long enough now, you can just admit it was mind-numbing, soul-sucking, lobotomy football. No-one will think any less of you. Probably most don't even remember what a huge Louie fan you were.

Unread 12-08-2017, 02:53 PM
dunk

Cool

Quote:
C'mon, it's been long enough now, you can just admit it was mind-numbing, soul-sucking, lobotomy football. No-one will think any less of you. Probably most don't even remember what a huge Louie fan you were.
Leave Mou out of this..

Unread 12-08-2017, 03:06 PM
browser

Quote:
Nail on the head. £#%&! em

Unread 12-08-2017, 03:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Nail on the head. £#%&! em
You seem angry petal, what's the issue? Are you not being allowed to dictate what others think and post?

Unread 12-08-2017, 03:15 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You seem angry petal, what's the issue? Are you not being allowed to dictate what others think and post?
Not angry in the slightest. Buzzing for the start of the new season I genuinely pity you though pal. You're utterly joyless

Unread 12-08-2017, 03:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Not angry in the slightest. Buzzing for the start of the new season I genuinely pity you though pal. You're utterly joyless
That right yeah? State of you.

Unread 12-08-2017, 04:04 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Miss the old loon but jeez, not the football.
Yeah, pretty good summary there.
Closed Thread