Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
pretty much nailed it
Really ?

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
had a few digs as i didn't like the line ups he was picking but he seems to have us playing good football, the players are happy, the ABU's hate us again, theres a real united feeling around the club once again, he is picking the best line ups which most would agree (no head scratching),has phased rooney out so its not even a big deal... he is on the touchline organising and saying all the right things....

a year ago we had a clown in charge handing out print outs in press conferences, had rooney undroppable and went as far as stating it, we weren't scoring goals in the first half of home league games amongst other things....
Something we've failed to do in six of our last eight home league games, fwiw. The other two it was just the one goal.

Goalscoring still needs improving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Oh come off it. I lost count how many times you were on here, straight after piss poor defeats, defending LvG, despite how horrific the performance was.
Happy for you to provide examples, pal.

What I did say (often after 1-0 wins that people moaned about rather than defeats) is that we did plenty of things well.

Can remember us going to Leicester when they were flying, drawing 1-1 and being slammed for being a bit positive tbh

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Really ?
had a few digs as i didn't like the line ups he was picking but he seems to have us playing good football, the players are happy, the ABU's hate us again, theres a real united feeling around the club once again, he is picking the best line ups which most would agree (no head scratching),has phased rooney out so its not even a big deal... he is on the touchline organising and saying all the right things....

a year ago we had a clown in charge handing out print outs in press conferences, had rooney undroppable and went as far as stating it, we weren't scoring goals in the first half of home league games amongst other things....

yes really....apart from Wazzoh he's called it

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

yes really....apart from Wazzoh he's called it
Few digs he wanted him gone....

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Few digs he wanted him gone....
didn't know or care tbh don't read many of his posts

doesn't surprise me that he's a flip flopper among everything else

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
That's not what happened...at all.

Silly @#%&!.
Yes it is. You still don't understand

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Not sure, but I'd guess it's not 2.1

Giffage

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yes it is. You still don't understand
You silly @#%&!, the thread is right there for anyone to see.

Tell you what, re-read it, and then if you want to press on with this, i'll gladly accompany you.

I wasn't the only one to call him out btw...

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:53 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
You silly @#%&!, the thread is right there for anyone to see.

Tell you what, re-read it, and then if you want to press on with this, i'll gladly accompany you.

I wasn't the only one to call him out btw...

Unread 19-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Ethers

All going off in here, superb stuff

Unread 19-01-2017, 09:06 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
All going off in here, superb stuff
Wonderful scenes

Unread 19-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Wonderful scenes
Love a few forum heavyweights throwing digs tbh.

Unread 19-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
By spending a fortune and still having us outside the top 5 and with a low scoring rate?

Confirmation bias indeed.
I'd suggest simply watching the football as we progress. It's emphatically better, this is however the Mourinho show & we're all here with eyes wide open.

Season 1 is the process. The wheat is separated from the chaff, the side takes shape. League Cup is prioritised, a decent league showing. Season 2, big signings - final bit of the jigsaw type approach. League is won, potentially a good CL effort if we get it together. He's loved. Season 3, he goes £#%&!ing mental & it all burns to the ground.

Fine, at least it's not the boring pile of @#%&! your dad inflicted on us.

Unread 19-01-2017, 09:27 PM
plopborsky

the same season as the fairy tale @#%&!s won the league, had £#%&! all to do with how good the signings were. We still had enough to finish in the top 4 of that shit show and i wanted lvg to be great.

Unread 19-01-2017, 09:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I'd suggest simply watching the football as we progress. It's emphatically better, this is however the Mourinho show & we're all here with eyes wide open.

Season 1 is the process. The wheat is separated from the chaff, the side takes shape. League Cup is prioritised, a decent league showing. Season 2, big signings - final bit of the jigsaw type approach. League is won, potentially a good CL effort if we get it together. He's loved. Season 3, he goes £#%&!ing mental & it all burns to the ground.

Fine, at least it's not the boring pile of @#%&! your dad inflicted on us.
Look forward to it.

Right now our last 15 league games have delivered 19 goals.

Our last 15 league games last season, which was emphatically worse. yielded 21 goals.

Which is interesting.

Unread 19-01-2017, 09:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Look forward to it.

Our last 15 league games last season, which was emphatically worse. yielded 21 goals.

Which is interesting.
It is better to watch now tbf.

Unread 19-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Look forward to it.

Which is interesting.

He's waited for this....looks like if we put 5 past stoke siders might need to delete the rest of his stat bookmarks..

He's returned,

He's got facts...

Lovely attacking return...

Unread 19-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Ethers

Quote:

He's waited for this....looks like if we put 5 past stoke siders might need to delete the rest of his stat bookmarks..

He's returned,

He's got facts...

Lovely attacking return...
I have full faith in Mou, and certainly feel we're playing better than most of the past 3 seasons.

But that's a huuuuuge stat. Is it even true?! I can't be arsed checking. It's siders. It must be.

Massive stat though. Massive

Unread 19-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I have full faith in Mou, and certainly feel we're playing better than most of the past 3 seasons.

But that's a huuuuuge stat. Is it even true?! I can't be arsed checking. It's siders. It must be.

Massive stat though. Massive
It's laid a marker NQAT....

Hugely enjoying us winning again myself, going into fixtures as favourites..

But yeah, the goals seeeeeeem sparse..

Siders laying De jar vue traps AOTS

Unread 19-01-2017, 10:11 PM
S/Side.Red

All true. Not a word of a lie. Showstopper of a stat.

Upset me to post it.
Closed Thread