United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:35 PM
wiganste

Default Losers medals

What is the point? No £#%&!er wants them. They should be scrapped. The losers should be able to just £#%&! off out of there instead of having the walk of shame forced on them

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:38 PM
lookingforeric

What??? Ive had plenty of joy seeing Gerrard & Terry pick up their losers medals in the past

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
What??? Ive had plenty of joy seeing Gerrard & Terry pick up their losers medals in the past

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:41 PM
MUFC One Love

I bet Peter Kenyon sleeps with his the @#%&!.

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Manutd1999

Quote:

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:43 PM
MUFC_91

Waste of time. Imagine standing there watching your biggest rivals celebrating while you've got a big 'we lost' sign around your neck? £#%&! that, I'd be looking to start a riot.

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:46 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
What is the point? No £#%&!er wants them. They should be scrapped.
You wouldn't get much for them

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
well played.

Unread 24-05-2014, 10:56 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
What is the point? No £#%&!er wants them. They should be scrapped. The losers should be able to just £#%&! off out of there instead of having the walk of shame forced on them
And prevent us from having this superb moment?

Unread 24-05-2014, 11:00 PM
denis lawless

always used runners up medals as motivation for the next challenge....bit like the Doc did in 76 ---> 77

Unread 25-05-2014, 02:20 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
New rule i did like to intro : Only Gerrard and Terry have to pick up loser medals.

Unread 25-05-2014, 02:52 AM
class of 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
always used runners up medals as motivation for the next challenge....bit like the Doc did in 76 ---> 77
on here the '70's eh??

3rd placed in the FA cup, or the Daily Mail ''five-a-side winners''

too many topT'reds

Unread 25-05-2014, 09:25 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by class of 68
on here the '70's eh??

3rd placed in the FA cup, or the Daily Mail ''five-a-side winners''

too many topT'reds

hmmm...jumpers for goalposts, slice of orange at half time....marvelllllous

how ya doing mate ...long time etc ?

Unread 25-05-2014, 12:23 PM
shenwen

Unread 25-05-2014, 12:37 PM
nick henry

Came runner up last week in a veterans cup final. How embarrassing that i cant even win a veterans final nowadays

Had to keep the medal as well cos my lad wanted to take it to school for show and tell ffs

Unread 25-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Grimson

Last game I ever played. You can see some of my teammates wearing their losers' medals. I took mine off straight away and just dropped it somewhere on the pitch. I presume it's still there.

Unread 25-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Whip Hubley

I've seen some awful, awful kits in my time Grimmers - but that is truly horrific

Why are you sponsored by what appears to be a pineapple tree? Also, it looks like your outfield players got run over by a car around the shoulder area

Good to see Mike Phelan's dad coaching you though on the right there

Unread 25-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
I've seen some awful, awful kits in my time Grimmers - but that is truly horrific

Why are you sponsored by what appears to be a pineapple tree? Also, it looks like your outfield players got run over by a car around the shoulder area

Good to see Mike Phelan's dad coaching you though on the right there
The 90s were a terrible time for goalkeeper jerseys. I've written about this extensively. In this case I had no choice - Umbro was the kit provider. Had to wear their boots and gloves, too, which were garbage.

That's current (well, former now, I suppose) Spurs assistant Chris Ramsey directly to my left, Ricky Hill of Luton a few down to my right.

Unread 25-05-2014, 03:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Last game I ever played. You can see some of my teammates wearing their losers' medals. I took mine off straight away and just dropped it somewhere on the pitch. I presume it's still there.

Why are those goons on the front row smiling?

Unread 25-05-2014, 03:40 PM
HarkNowHear

Closed Thread