United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:58 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Thought Mctom, Bruno and Pogba all played well enough but all play better further up the pitch, We need a proper sitting midfielder.

Problem was the likes of Rashford making the wrong decision over and over again and Ronaldo being an old man. Add in Luke Shaw being a fat lazy bastard, Maguire being shot and Dalot being average and we struggle to kill teams off.

I thought Sancho looked good again.

The team is shit. It’s also toxic and full of @#%&!s. The manager isn’t backed. It’s a recipe for disaster. Especially when you look at the outgoings of the club in the summer. I think ronaldo will leave too, we will have no strikers, or call martial back and go into the new season with martial and rashford as CFs

Put all of the historic clowning at the club . This summer will be the biggest load of shite. There are about 8-10 people leaving , some on frees others just want to piss off.

We need about 6 players. We will sign three . All shite

Unread 12-02-2022, 06:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Maguire being shot
If only

Unread 12-02-2022, 06:16 PM
Hitch22

i'm really worried about Rashford though... because on current form he should be nowhere near the starting 11. he looks absolutely terrible.

but i'm not sure if it has anything to do with him playing through injuries so often, Ole being reluctant to give him a rest when he was manager, the shoulder injury or whether he's just burned out and this his level, maybe this is as good as it's going to get.

imo on current form he should be nowhere near the England squad either

Unread 12-02-2022, 06:16 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
If only

Unread 12-02-2022, 06:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
i'm really worried about Rashford though... because on current form he should be nowhere near the starting 11. he looks absolutely terrible.

but i'm not sure if it has anything to do with him playing through injuries so often, Ole being reluctant to give him a rest when he was manager, the shoulder injury or whether he's just burned out and this his level, maybe this is as good as it's going to get.

It's got £#%&! all to do with injuries and more to do with the fact that he's an erratic, poor finisher who continually makes dreadful decisions when given time on the ball. It really is that simple. He'll never play in a league title winning team in his life because he simply isn't £#%&!ing good enough.

We're a £#%&!ing mess at both ends of the pitch.

Unread 12-02-2022, 06:57 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’m not sure you can blame Joel Glazer for our players constantly breathing out of their arses after about 40 minutes ffs

Sure Chris Armas will sort it out though

So if we had carried on as a cash rich PLC we would have had those Ed Woodward value windows? with him buying over priced vanity project shite to sell shirts and make promos with pianos?

Unread 12-02-2022, 07:59 PM
AK14

PR United

Unread 12-02-2022, 08:12 PM
armchair

Unread 12-02-2022, 08:14 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22

He just in at good enough mate

the signs have been there for years. As everything i said while others thought he was a generational talent is coming true.

he has never been a good finisher just a good striker of the ball.
he has never been that good on the ball, just a good athlete but now he has to do more and be abit more clever with his play and his lack of quality is being exposed.
add petulance and you have the real rashford.

he has lived off his reputation for 2 seasons now which footballing wise is built on sand.
he will be

Unread 12-02-2022, 08:23 PM
Drexl

This 433 doesn't suit our superstars does it?

Pogba Bruno
Sancho Lingard
Fred Mctom
Telles varane bailly Dalot
DDG

That's my team to limp us through to the end of the season, even though it's ridiculous and I was a little bit sick in my mouth typing half the names.

Unread 12-02-2022, 08:24 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
That is the most glaring aspect of our play and has been for weeks. I don’t understand why it isn’t being addressed.

Unread 12-02-2022, 08:42 PM
armchair

Some players think they know better. Guarantee Ralf doesn't say 'see how you like it on that wing, Marcus. But if you fancy switching wings we're all here to accommodate you.'

Pogba is a more honest pro imo.

And don't get me started on one-half Shaw throwing himself to the ground so he doesn't have to make a real effort to run back.

Cheats.

Unread 12-02-2022, 08:49 PM
Ethers

I think he has 2 options - either somehow gets them to do it, which isn’t looking too promising. Or set us up in a way that doesn’t leave us quite so exposed when we lose the ball - today for example we had Bruno and Pogba who can be literally £#%&!ing anywhere at anytime. Ronaldo, who won’t lower himself to chasing back. Rashford who was all over the place, and a Sancho who in fairness is rightly concentrating on the attacking side of his game. Plus 2 full backs who are right lazy £#%&!ers when they want to be.

When we lost the ball, at times there was literally only The Scottish Player to stop them, like King @#%&! shouting at the waves.

We need to sacrifice a forward for another defensive midfielder imo.

Unread 12-02-2022, 08:56 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
They must all have copy and paste shortcuts.

Every week the same old glib platitudes.

“We need to improve”

“We will keep fighting”

“Not good enough, you deserve better”

Don’t have the self-awareness to understand that the last thing any of us want is to see, hear or so much as think about them after their latest shithouse surrender.

Coming out with that sort of crap (whether it’s them or their “team” who’ve written it) is more of an insult than if they just shut the £#%&! up and got their heads down.

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:05 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
They must all have copy and paste shortcuts.

Every week the same old glib platitudes.

“We need to improve”

“We will keep fighting”

“Not good enough, you deserve better”

Don’t have the self-awareness to understand that the last thing any of us want is to see, hear or so much as think about them after their latest shithouse surrender.

Coming out with that sort of crap (whether it’s them or their “team” who’ve written it) is more of an insult than if they just shut the **** up and got their heads down.
It’s be nice if our esteemed “world class” keeper would get his PR team to write: “you know what I’ll give trying to save shots with my hands a go for a bit, see if it helps out”.

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
As Armchair has already said - they think there's a magic substitute for hard work.

There isn't. The best teams have the quality but also work their %@#$&!s off.

United for far too long have been a team quite content to play within themselves. Coast through games and then rely on putting on the after burners for 20 mins to dig yourselves out of trouble. That isn't a long-term workable way to play if you want to get anywhere and it predictably blew up in our faces.

Teams that play United know exactly what they're about - they dig in and battle because they KNOW at some point United will predictably drop off and then there will be chances for them. That's a damning indictment of our players. Watch Rashford when Adams scored for Southampton. Our right back is completely exposed down that side as Rashford casually jogs back into his own half. One of the fittest, fastest players in the league and he honestly doesn't feel the need to put in a shift.

We really need to go scorched earth on this squad. It's absolutely rotten. There will be plenty leaving in the summer but not enough.

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
Some players think they know better. Guarantee Ralf doesn't say 'see how you like it on that wing, Marcus. But if you fancy switching wings we're all here to accommodate you.'

Pogba is a more honest pro imo.

And don't get me started on one-half Show throwing himself to the ground so he doesn't have to make a real effort to run back.

Cheats.
Didn’t understand the constant switching of the wide players and it stunk of Rashford not getting his own way so wanting to try the other side.

Sancho had the RB on toast multiple times and then they switched. Also a left side of Rashford, Shaw and then Maguire at LCB was £#%&!ing bobbins.

We’re not clinical enough and just like Burnley we should have been 2 or 3 up going into HT.

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:24 PM
Chorlton74

First game i've been to in a while.

Maguire. There's a lot the tv cameras don't pick up. As the captain of this club, his awareness, pace, nous and presence, is £#%&!ing disgraceful.

Absolute fraud of a footballer.

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74

Maguire. There's a lot the tv cameras don't pick up. As the captain of this club, his awareness, pace, nous and presence, is £#%&!ing disgraceful.

That lad on loan from chelsea up front today absolutely terrorised him and Varane. Why the £#%&! they've got lukaku up front instead of him is anyone's guess.

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:42 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74

Maguire. There's a lot the tv cameras don't pick up. As the captain of this club, his awareness, pace, nous and presence, is ****ing disgraceful.

Yep the camera don’t pick any of that....

Always thought he had an abundance of pace and awareness.

Thanks for that mate
Closed Thread