Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Vetch

He's finished. Ship him out. :shakehead:

Unread 20-09-2013, 10:53 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&! me- winning it again/for the first time is the carrot they're chasing, let's not get carried away about two in a row ffs
And we don't even have fergie. we have moyes who has no experience of CL and talking about back to back CLs

Unread 20-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Neo

Will Keane. Nft.

Reckon Macheda could turn into a beast with a good loan, too. been very unlucky with his loans so far. I blame Fergie.

Unread 20-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&! me- winning it again/for the first time is the carrot they're chasing, let's not get carried away about two in a row ffs
the carrot every top player should be chasing, not just United's. RvP is running out of time, Rooney less so but saw Chelsea as a better option

Unread 20-09-2013, 11:48 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Will Keane. Nft.

Reckon Macheda could turn into a beast with a good loan, too. been very unlucky with his loans so far. I blame Fergie.

Unread 20-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
How long can we expect RVP to remain one of Europe's top strikers at his age?
That's just seeking doom.

Ffs just enjoy watching one of the worlds best strikers on top of his game.

Unread 20-09-2013, 11:53 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

The fact is United will be buying a striker again in the next couple of years. In the meantime lets all just enjoy RvP. Keane may be good enough or he may not. Welbz similarly although it's probably more likely he'll have a career at United but the club will always buy in quality provided the glazers release their grasp on the purse from time to time.

Unread 20-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That's just seeking doom.

Ffs just enjoy watching one of the worlds best strikers on top of his game.
must've taken a lot of thought, that mate

Unread 20-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Coracao

Shame that Will Keane got injured when he did, a key time in his development taken away. He looked to have a very good chance of having a good career at Utd.

Wilson also looks an interesting prospect from what i've seen. But the jump up to a play at Utd is enormous. As players such as Josh King have found,
Closed Thread