United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:15 PM
marlo

It's pathetic that mourinho is still doing this.

when fellaini came on last season and within minutes gave away a penalty that cos us 3 points, he didn't punish him and this was sandwiches in between so horrible performances...

players like Luke shaw may need a arm round the shoulder not "tough love"

the same things that happen to mhiki and martial (to an extent) happen to an inform Egyptian playing the north west...
remember a game for Chelsèa he came on and scored and the players piled on top of him in an over the top celebration as they were happy for him due to the way mourinho was ostracising him.

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:19 PM
armchair

thing that gets me is we could at least be playing some sort of structured football even if it's kind of negative but we have no structure, it's put random players out and hope for the best. no real plan about how to play every game.

maybe we should get in ranieri

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:34 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
thing that gets me is we could at least be playing some sort of structured football even if it's kind of negative but we have no structure, it's put random players out and hope for the best. no real plan about how to play every game.

maybe we should get in ranieri
Exactly. It's not just poor form or tired...we looked like a preseason mix n match team.

Awful.

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:38 PM
armchair

the hotel living says it all. should've been a giveaway. wtf is up with that? that's insane and screams "i'm only here temporarily!"

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:49 PM
marlo

Quote:
the hotel living says it all. should've been a giveaway. wtf is up with that? that's insane and screams "i'm only here temporarily!"
its the most pathetic things about him in my opinion.

he isn't chandler from friends working in Tulsa.

when he managed inter Milan didn't he live in another country.

it doesn't scream stability. his stupid tanned wife shoulda top eating oysters in harrods and move to Manchester. she is there three times a week the bitch.

Unread 30-12-2017, 11:00 PM
armchair

it's attention seeking or else he has a contract that United will pay for the room until he finds permanent accommodation and he thinks he's being the cleverest man in the universe.

either way it's a negative. it sends the message that he is treating the United job as basically a well paid prison sentence.

Unread 30-12-2017, 11:16 PM
Red Al

Quote:

First few months of a job while you find a house yes but 18 months in a £#%&!ing hotel

How the £#%&! can he sell "Manchester" to a player when he wont even rent a house for the time he is here

It's like going to a friends house for a get together but leaving your coat on

Unread 30-12-2017, 11:33 PM
red in cumbria

Must admit that the hotel thing should have been sorted within months at the most.

Why can't the club just buy a house for him, come to that?

Unread 30-12-2017, 11:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Must admit that the hotel thing should have been sorted within months at the most.

Why can't the club just buy a house for him, come to that?
Why doesn't he buy one ffs, we certainly pay him enough.

But he'd just whinge that Guardiola's is better.

Unread 30-12-2017, 11:42 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Why doesn't he buy one ffs, we certainly pay him enough.
Can't understand this

He seemed to want the job but looks as happy as Di Maria up here

Unread 31-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
its the most pathetic things about him in my opinion.

he isn't chandler from friends working in Tulsa.

when he managed inter Milan didn't he live in another country.

it doesn't scream stability. his stupid tanned wife shoulda top eating oysters in harrods and move to Manchester. she is there three times a week the bitch.

Unread 31-12-2017, 12:44 AM
History

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Can't argue with this. Some players may be the type of people you'd want to be in the trenches with but out on a football pitch....nah.

I've long believed he does it so explicitly because he doesn't have a playing career to point to. So he hems in on intangibles like 'mentality' and 'courage' more so than football skillsets. AvB was the same at Chelsea but he didn't have the force of personality Mourinho has to get away with it. Didn't help him that only a few years back he was a Chelsea scout who was pally with the players he later tried to phase out.
Don't always agree with you. But I remember a interview where a player said (might of been Rooney) that SAF never gave the hairdryer to Nani.

That says it all. I feel that players like, Mikhi, Martial, Shaw need less of a %@#$&!ing and players like Rashford, Pogba and certainly Lukaku need one when they are not performing

Unread 31-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

We’re so far behind City and their 8 trillion pound training complex, have they got a single academy product in their team or even on their bench? The three players you’re claiming they developed cost 150 million quid.
They’ve laid the groundwork. It’s only a matter of time. As united and it’s fans lurch from one quick fix solution to the next.
Closed Thread