United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:46 AM
sa7

Default Transfer Deadline Day

Newcastle and Stoke have both bid £21m for West Brom's Saido Berahino!!!!!

Post your nuggets/breaking news/barefaced lies on another exciting transfer deadlin da...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:52 AM
My Name is Keith

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:09 AM
TheFatGoth

Some quality journalism on the beeb...

Quote:
Alexandre Pato, once one of football's most prized assets, has made the move to the Premier League hoping he can revive his career with a successful loan spell at Chelsea.

I remember the Brazilian being immense on Fifa a few years back, but then he pretty much disappeared.

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Tbf, Pato was hidden away in the backwaters of Milan for 5 years and reduced to playing in tin pot competitions like the Champions League. You can't expect football journalists to have extensive knowledge of these minor clubs and competitions.

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

What time is Jim on?

"Natalie, I'm just going to stop you there because my sources are telling me that.....yes, my sources have just told me and I can CONFIRM EXCLISIVELY on SKy Sports Deadline Day that Mark McAusland has LEFT St Mirren and joined Partick Thistle for a fee of three hundred thousand pounds. That's three hundred thousan pounds Natalie. Okay stay with us folks, we have LOTS more EXCLUSIVES like that coming up after the break. We'll be right back"

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Tbf, Pato was hidden away in the backwaters of Milan for 5 years and reduced to playing in tin pot competitions like the Champions League. You can't expect football journalists to have extensive knowledge of these minor clubs and competitions.
Scoring stunners at the Camp Nou against Barca, easy to miss tbf..

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:23 AM
itisme_panaflex

reckon if they banned transfers for a few years it would shave off a lot of the #@&%!s that follow football mostly for the transfer drama.

tbr etc would be done with the game.

Just running it up the flagpole.

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:27 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
reckon if they banned transfers for a few years it would shave off a lot of the #@&%!s that follow football mostly for the transfer drama.

tbr etc would be done with the game.

Just running it up the flagpole.
Yeah, but not right now eh...:Fellaini +other shit:

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Someone is being paid for that. In actual money.

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:41 AM
forzagarza

Has football given up? Everyone is shit (or everyone who was shit is better) and no-one can be arsed buying players

Unread 01-02-2016, 11:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Has football given up? Everyone is shit (or everyone who was shit is better) and no-one can be arsed buying players
It's more that the recent massive increases in TV rights and whatnot means that clubs don't have to sell players, knock on being that they don't need to buy to replace those they've had to sell. Only teams in crisis or with emergency situations are having to buy. Well, except United and their incredible squad with one fit defender and one fit midfielder everyone will be doing the bulk of their buying in summer when it's cheaper and a little easier to get the players they actually want rather than picking from the slim pickings available.

Unread 01-02-2016, 11:06 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 01-02-2016, 11:15 AM
forzagarza

Apparently Leicester cities helicopter has landed near Stamford bridge

Unread 01-02-2016, 11:33 AM
jem

mock all you like, but I am going to stay up till 11:30pm for this.

Unread 01-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Vedder

Load of %@#$&!s this. Hopefully £#%&! all gets done today.

They had Tony Cascarino on earlier. Clueless @#%&!. Thinks arsenals left back is called Keiron Giggs and Debuchy is a left back. they asked him how Teixeira would fit in at Liverpool. Guarantee he's never heard of the @#%&! and just rolled out cliche after cliche

Unread 01-02-2016, 12:06 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Load of %@#$&!s this. Hopefully £#%&! all gets done today.

They had Tony Cascarino on earlier. Clueless @#%&!. Thinks arsenals left back is called Keiron Giggs and Debuchy is a left back. they asked him how Teixeira would fit in at Liverpool. Guarantee he's never heard of the @#%&! and just rolled out cliche after cliche :yawn:
Bit like the majority of people on here then...

Unread 01-02-2016, 12:09 PM
puressence

big news from Carrington at 321 pm

Unread 01-02-2016, 12:12 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
has shell cut more jobs ?

Unread 01-02-2016, 12:20 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
has shell cut more jobs ?
Road closed, can't get through to party town...

Unread 01-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
To cut costs McVitie's Jaffas are being replaced by Asda's own brand
Closed Thread