dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
For services to the club.

Unread 03-05-2014, 01:53 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

oh great...ANOTHER degayer arse kissing thread.....can never have enough of those

Unread 03-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Neo

De Gea is the only worthy candidate.

The clueless fans will ensure Rooney gets it.

Unread 03-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
oh great...ANOTHER degayer arse kissing thread.....can never have enough of those

Unread 03-05-2014, 01:57 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
'Look at me lads I've played in the conference' ymms. I think he's the best young keeper in the world, but in my opinion he's not been as consistent as last year. Is that ok?

according to grimmers, he was the best keeper around this season...the PFA seems to think differently ...but then again, what do they know, they havent got a big wooden shed in the woods

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:45 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
But he came on leaps and bounds in the second half of the season and started the season very comfortably and confidently.
However, I for one have never seen a United goalkeeper smash the ball upfield as much as he has this year. We never play out of the back or even look to. It's been more of a surprise when we do this season. He has had poor command of his area and I doubt has strayed outside his box once. He never acted as a sweeper keeper that VDS did and he blatantly has the ability to do. He hasn't been coming and claiming a ball that's put in from deep. He still falls back on his heels and goes at things with his feet when he should be getting down to them.

Having said that, he has been our best player and is a phenomenal goalkeeper. He has just been ruined as a 'player' by Moyes et al this season but I fully expect him to develop into the best we've ever had.
Spot on mate. Your not allowed to say a slightly negative comment about our Dave around here though, well not without the American and his cronies having a pop. He's our greatest goalkeeper of all time you know.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:50 PM
believe

Quote:
How does this relate to your initial post?

Unread 03-05-2014, 06:02 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
How does this relate to your initial post?
sunderland..one shot on target...one goal

you tell me

Unread 03-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Tiberian

De Gea has 2 major issues he needs to work on, kicking a rolling ball and sweeping off his line to balls in behind, the first would be less of a problem if the defenders did not insist on playing it back to him at every opportunity. His kicking from hand is superb but he often hooks the ball low down the middle from back passes.

Unread 04-05-2014, 08:22 AM
elhombre

Quote:

according to grimmers, he was the best keeper around this season...the PFA seems to think differently ...but then again, what do they know, they havent got a big wooden shed in the woods
shut up. you're clueless. about everything.

Unread 04-05-2014, 09:17 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Proper lolled at that Simon Edwards ffs. Hes added me on Facebook, £#%&!ing loves taking pictures of ducks.
genuinely pissing myself. had to have a look

Unread 04-05-2014, 09:56 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
shut up. you're clueless. about everything.
whereas youre ............?

Unread 04-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Zorg

Tbf they should just gather all the players and coaching staff on the stage and invite some fans in to beat them with sticks.

Unread 04-05-2014, 10:13 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Tbf they should just gather all the players and coaching staff on the stage and invite some fans in to beat them with sticks.
I'd happily volunteer for that. Might go and start limbering up

:spank:

Unread 04-05-2014, 10:25 AM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Could have a mexican style fiesta at OT, hang the players off the goalposts upside down and let blindfolded fans beat them with sticks, obviously bring back David moyes and co. for the special day.

Unread 04-05-2014, 01:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Could have a mexican style fiesta at OT, hang the players off the goalposts upside down and let blindfolded fans beat them with sticks, obviously bring back David moyes and co. for the special day.
Only scaphism is good enough for them, tbh.
Closed Thread