United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-05-2009, 09:53 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Number of Premier league seasons: 19.

Number of seasons when 83 points 'would have been enough': 7.

so more often than not it wouldn't be enough points?

Unread 20-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
When will someone in the media pick up on the facts that we all know, courtesy of that transferleague.co.uk website, that he has infact spent more than Fergie since he's been here? Needs pointing out to that fat @#%&! sharpish..
Well, i had an e-mail arguement with a scouser at work today (i couldn't resist sending the spot the diff Gerrad/Giggs picture when he said how bad his weekend was).

Anyway, he said that website was done by united fans and is %@#$&!s about Rafa spending more as our team contains Rio n Rooney signed before rafa arrived.... oh yeah - all our players cost 15-30 million! Like i said to him that Ryan giggs was very expensive!

Unread 20-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

What's this spot the difference Gerrard/Giggs pic?

Unread 20-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Gizza

Quote:
Can't beleive you've not seen this!

too slow!

dragflick

Cool

Quote:
Another variation (ish) from the one above...

Unread 20-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Stone Monkey

Unread 20-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey

Unread 21-05-2009, 12:46 AM
bruntyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
why? why the £#%&! do they never ever ever tell managers that they are wrong? why don't they give them the facts? who the £#%&! are they that they can't be corrected? if setanta had any %@#$&!s they could have taken it to a new level and left sky and the beeb along with itv well behind.

imagine the interest if we had a jeremy paxman type making them sweat over their %@#$&!s statements.

"yes rafa, i agree. 30m for rooney was a huge amount, a little more than keane but when you factor in his medals and the fact that he's just had his second most successful scoring season, would you admit that regardless of the money ferguson is far more cute in the transfer market than yourself? i mean, where is keane these days?"

"and torres, yes he has been a great signing, did you not break the bank for him? i'm just looking through your front men now and i'm struggling to see where your youth system has unearthed a gem, infact i'm looking right through your squad and i can't see anyone who has made it whilst you've been there"

"for every rio there is a vidic, for every carrick there is a fletcher, for ronaldo there is a park and rooney has a lad called macheda or welbeck, evra (who cost less than most of your 'mistakes' has rafeal biting at his heels"

"you seem quiet rafa, you do know you have spent more money than sir alex don't you?. you do realise that you have had more penalties and played against 10 men more than any other club? to be honest rafa i'm finding hard to think of an excuse for you NOT winning the league, infact not winning ANYTHING."
You forgot to say for the last 3 years. They're banging on about Wenger not having won anything for 5 years but he's not far behind.

Let's not forget that this season they took 6 points off both us and Chelsea. If say we each win one lose one next season then that's 9 points they've got to catch up on both of us.

Unread 21-05-2009, 01:15 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
There's something incredibley distasteful about that club and the @#%&!ishness that seems to ooze from it. Dalglish was just as bad when he was their manager.

I think he is the @#%&! behind all this myself now he has "Taken an interest" (Thanks to the credit crunch) in them again. The cowardly walkaway bastard probably now wants a last pop at Fergie (Via the fat waiter in case it fails) before the great man retires.

See you Raaa fa, dinna gi tha ewd @#%&! nae respic

Unread 21-05-2009, 07:49 AM
gigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
I think he is the @#%&! behind all this myself now he has "Taken an interest" (Thanks to the credit crunch) in them again. The cowardly walkaway bastard probably now wants a last pop at Fergie (Via the fat waiter in case it fails) before the great man retires.

See you Raaa fa, dinna gi tha ewd @#%&! nae respic

Good shout about Dogleash,never thought of it that way.@#%&! ! ( him not you ).
Closed Thread