United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2009, 01:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Typical that he used the "United spend Big Money" excuse @#%&!.

Let's have a look at one or two facts then Rafa -

Rio Ferdinand has missed a lot of Football this season. Who has replaced him when he's been out??...An experienced, £30mill Italian Superstar?...or a 21 year old Irish lad from our Youth system?

Wes Brown & Gary Neville have missed the majority of the season.
Who filled in..an expensive, January purchase from La Liga or a 20 year old Brazilian kid who joined our Academy system only last year?

Owen Hargreaves has missed the entire campaign.
Whay happened there then Rafa?...did we go out & arrogantly splash the cash or did a 23 Year old Scottish lad from our youth system step up to the plate & put in an immense shift for the team??

Of course we have an expensive forward line. We're Manchester United for £#%&!s sake - are we meant to apologise??

Obviously Liverpool spend no money whatsoever do they??

What a tedious £#%&!ing #@&%! that man is.
Erm, The Real Rafael is 18, but apart from that, spot on

I could understand his rants on money if we were outbidding them for players or buying ready made Superstars, or even if we had spent more and had a higher turnover of playersn but we do none of the above, if anything Chelsea and Liverpool are the ones guilty there.

He's making himself look stupid, if he carries on he's in danger of the media turning on him.

Unread 17-05-2009, 01:56 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Good post, just thinking of that stat. He's a £#%&!ing liar. I can't believe the media don't pick up on this. He's a lying scumbag and his supporters are too pathetic to see through it.
The media don't pick up on it as they don't want to believe it.

Unread 17-05-2009, 01:58 PM
magic_cantona

Fat bullshitting @#%&!.

I can't wait for the end of next season when the @#%&! has failed again.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's making himself look stupid, if he carries on he's in danger of the media turning on him.
If we weren't Manchester United, there would be a chance of that happening. As it is, none.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
The media don't pick up on it as they don't want to believe it.
Someone has to say something now, It's getting to the point now where he's allowed to blatantly lie about Manchester United and nobody is following him up on it.
He's either coming out with statements on the spot that he hasn't researched or he's a £#%&!ing liar. Thick bastard or a liar. It's one or the other.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Fat bullshitting @#%&!.

I can't wait for the end of next season when the @#%&! has failed again.
Dont Wish your life away poppet

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:04 PM
denis lawless

scousers 1-0 up

its ON again

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:07 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
he probably still thinks its "ON"

he's put out a full-strength team v. west brom today. delusionalscousebastards.com

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:09 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
he's put out a full-strength team v. west brom today. delusionalscousebastards.com

Link don't work.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:09 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Typical that he used the "United spend Big Money" excuse @#%&!.

Let's have a look at one or two facts then Rafa -

Rio Ferdinand has missed a lot of Football this season. Who has replaced him when he's been out??...An experienced, £30mill Italian Superstar?...or a 21 year old Irish lad from our Youth system?

Wes Brown & Gary Neville have missed the majority of the season.
Who filled in..an expensive, January purchase from La Liga or a 20 year old Brazilian kid who joined our Academy system only last year?

Owen Hargreaves has missed the entire campaign.
Whay happened there then Rafa?...did we go out & arrogantly splash the cash or did a 23 Year old Scottish lad from our youth system step up to the plate & put in an immense shift for the team??

Of course we have an expensive forward line. We're Manchester United for £#%&!s sake - are we meant to apologise??

Obviously Liverpool spend no money whatsoever do they??

What a tedious £#%&!ing #@&%! that man is.
Excellent post. And I think it's worth remembering that Sir Alex sent a letter of congratulations to the fat @#%&! after that travesty in Istanbul.

Our manager at least is a true Gentlemen and a proper football man.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:12 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Link don't work.
neither do scousers

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Sparky***

Liverpool have spent more money than everybody except chelsea since 2004.

Fact.

£#%&!off benny.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Jack Duckworth

he's £#%&!ing pathetic. i know we shouldn't take any notice of it and just enjoy yet another title win, but it actually pisses me off how ungracious he is and the fact that his constant lies seem to go unchecked by the media, especially sky.

fat @#%&!.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:41 PM
wonky no

why? why the £#%&! do they never ever ever tell managers that they are wrong? why don't they give them the facts? who the £#%&! are they that they can't be corrected? if setanta had any %@#$&!s they could have taken it to a new level and left sky and the beeb along with itv well behind.

imagine the interest if we had a jeremy paxman type making them sweat over their %@#$&!s statements.

"yes rafa, i agree. 30m for rooney was a huge amount, a little more than keane but when you factor in his medals and the fact that he's just had his second most successful scoring season, would you admit that regardless of the money ferguson is far more cute in the transfer market than yourself? i mean, where is keane these days?"

"and torres, yes he has been a great signing, did you not break the bank for him? i'm just looking through your front men now and i'm struggling to see where your youth system has unearthed a gem, infact i'm looking right through your squad and i can't see anyone who has made it whilst you've been there"

"for every rio there is a vidic, for every carrick there is a fletcher, for ronaldo there is a park and rooney has a lad called macheda or welbeck, evra (who cost less than most of your 'mistakes' has rafeal biting at his heels"

"you seem quiet rafa, you do know you have spent more money than sir alex don't you?. you do realise that you have had more penalties and played against 10 men more than any other club? to be honest rafa i'm finding hard to think of an excuse for you NOT winning the league, infact not winning ANYTHING."

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Someone has to say something now, It's getting to the point now where he's allowed to blatantly lie about Manchester United and nobody is following him up on it.
He's either coming out with statements on the spot that he hasn't researched or he's a £#%&!ing liar. Thick bastard or a liar. It's one or the other.
On 5 Live this morning Gary Richardson interviewed David Gill. Richardson said that Benitez's claims that it was all down to money was "nonsense" - Gill added that actually the spending has been about equal. It was good to hear some balance for a change.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
why? why the £#%&! do they never ever ever tell managers that they are wrong? why don't they give them the facts? who the £#%&! are they that they can't be corrected? if setanta had any %@#$&!s they could have taken it to a new level and left sky and the beeb along with itv well behind.

imagine the interest if we had a jeremy paxman type making them sweat over their %@#$&!s statements.

"yes rafa, i agree. 30m for rooney was a huge amount, a little more than keane but when you factor in his medals and the fact that he's just had his second most successful scoring season, would you admit that regardless of the money ferguson is far more cute in the transfer market than yourself? i mean, where is keane these days?"

"and torres, yes he has been a great signing, did you not break the bank for him? i'm just looking through your front men now and i'm struggling to see where your youth system has unearthed a gem, infact i'm looking right through your squad and i can't see anyone who has made it whilst you've been there"

"for every rio there is a vidic, for every carrick there is a fletcher, for ronaldo there is a park and rooney has a lad called macheda or welbeck, evra (who cost less than most of your 'mistakes' has rafeal biting at his heels"

"you seem quiet rafa, you do know you have spent more money than sir alex don't you?. you do realise that you have had more penalties and played against 10 men more than any other club? to be honest rafa i'm finding hard to think of an excuse for you NOT winning the league, infact not winning ANYTHING."
If only.

£#%&! him, his victim mentality and inferiority complex will have him believing that, that team is good enough to win it next season, which works for us.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:53 PM
signed dc

Plus his "United have got far more money therefore they can afford to have much a bigger squad" arguement is a load of %@#$&!s

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...mit-squad-size

Quote:
League rules could be dramatically redrawn early next month, with a new limit on the size of squads for a -season – perhaps as low as 25 players, but more likely around 30. If the new rule is agreed, clubs would have to stick with those players regardless of injuries and suspensions until, at least, the January transfer window.

The news, welcomed by Uefa, comes following The Observer's recent report into the "Anfield 62", the number of players currently on the books at Liverpool. Arsenal have 59, Manchester United 51 and Chelsea 46.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Plus his "United have got far more money therefore they can afford to have much a bigger squad" arguement is a load of %@#$&!s

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...mit-squad-size
Interesting that the 2 biggest whingers about squad sizes and resources have the 2 biggest squads.

Unread 17-05-2009, 03:05 PM
wonky no

heres a read. i like the posts by philip brown, but then i would http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...r-truth/page/3

Unread 17-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Sparky***

let's look at how much our starting line up cost yesterday.

VDS - 2m

O'Shea - nothing
Evans - nothing
Vidic - £7m
Evra - £5.5m

Giggs - nothing
fletcher - nothing
carrick - £18.6m
rooney - £25.6m
ronaldo - £12.5m

Tevez - loan

£71.2 million total.

I wonder how that matches up with Liverpool's starting line up today at west brom?
Closed Thread