United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:28 PM
Zorg

Fellaini should have been binned years ago. I have no idea what on earth he's still doing at United.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
What would you suggest is a better tactic against a bunch of bus parking @#%&!s playing 6 at the back? You can't get in behind a team sitting that deep.
patience was always Fergie's tactic in those situations - as it should be now.

What was the point in shelling out 120mill on Mhiki & Pogba if our only creative plan is to 'throw it into the mixer'??

You draw Everton out by quick 'give&gos' ,superior movement & first time passes.
Our 'tactics' were a £#%&!ing disgrace.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
9 home draws in the league now ffs
What's the record?

5 of the last 6 at OT have been draws; Hull, Bournemouth, WBA, Liverpool, Everton.

Would have been better off if we lost two provided we won the other three.

Pathetic unbeaten run.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:30 PM
puressence

That's 20 unbeaten since I took over 😂😂😂😂😂. £#%&!ing love it.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:30 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
patience was always Fergie's tactic in those situations - as it should be now.

What was the point in shelling out 120mill on Mhiki & Pogba if our only creative plan is to 'throw it into the mixer'??

You draw Everton out by quick 'give&gos' ,superior movement & first time passes.
Our 'tactics' were a £#%&!ing disgrace.
Ramone knows.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
No they wouldn't have, you thick c***.
They would have. Equal points but they'd have gone up on GD.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

WWUB

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:32 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Fellaini should have been binned years ago. I have no idea what on earth he's still doing at United.
fellaini should never have been signed. even when he's not completely useless, he makes the team completely useless. but he didn't even stick out tonight. with fellaini and ibra in the box, at least £#%&!ing look for them. even our corners were shit.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
No they wouldn't have, you thick @#%&!.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

They did mention it in commentary.. was quite looking forward to being 6th, I've missed it

TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Top 4 is gone, went ages ago tbh, and it is IMPERITIVE that we don't qualify for that £#%&!ing Thursday night eurodisney nonsense next season

So......strongest team for anderlecht, strongest team if we get through, and strongest team for city away

All other games....not arsed
Nofers nailed it here. Gotta be realistic. The team selection tonight was £#%&!ing dreadful though.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:33 PM
AK14

Just need to start the game with more intent and tempo and not wait until the 85th minute OR when we go a goal down to actually try to start playing

Jose needs to stop this %@#$&!s of picking the likes of Fellaini and Lingard (like Lingard as a squad tbh) and pick a balanced side, not Ashley Young at full back or Rashford out wide

It'll come loads of work to be done and a load of shit@#%&!s to be sold/killed in the summer and hopefully we get in quality players with bottle and composure because we're lacking in both.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Jose saying we didn't play well, the absolute dunk
I'd believe him if we hadn't been playing like that since December.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:35 PM
jem

mourinho doesn't see any fault in himself. it's endearing when I do it, but not when he does it.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

They did mention it in commentary.. was quite looking forward to being 6th, I've missed it
Only 745 times.

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Think they actually showed a table during the game on screen where everton moved ahead of us. But that was probably #fakenews

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:36 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Glad we managed to get the draw but what a horrendous result/performance that was man, £#%&!

Shaw was pretty bad/scared when he came on, couple of loose balls in the box but glad he influenced the game with the shot for the pen

We're really lacking that player(s) that can change or affect a game on a dime, we have adequate enough players to control the games but that edge upfront is lacking and it's really hurting us

Mourinho basically saying what we're all saying on here a fe of those players will be gone by season end, im not a fan of Mourinho's approach but we need to get rid of the dross

That being said Young was great, not as talented as the others but a great pro!
Sorry but no, how many of West Brom and Everton's teams would you pick ahead of anyone in ours, Lukaku? We had Henrikh Mkhitaryan sat on our bench while Fellaini ballooned around the pitch like a 6 ft 6 in pinball bumper. We could perhaps use the excuse of not having the players / squad if we were being held by Chelsea or City. but it's £#%&!ing Bournemouth, West Brom and Everton, you can slag Everton for trying to hold on, but if Lukaku or Barkley pick the right ball they could've done us for 3 or 4 on the break. and they'd be ahead of us in the table, with an injury list that matches any we've had and a squad that quite plainly doesn't.

Taking off Blind for Pogba and moving Herrera to full back is among the stupidest substitutions I've ever seen. Mourinho isn't making much of a job of using the players we have is the simple unpalatable truth of it.

Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Love pure, hate sparky?

Means nowt if we don't get 4th pal. No CL, no pure match threads next season.

92ToBury

Rojo and Bailly absolute beasts. Fellaini and Lingard were utter toss.

Saw a couple of Everton fans giving the Munich plane arms; classy as ever the jobless phlegm munching @#%&!s.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Mourinho basically saying what we're all saying on here a fe of those players will be gone by season end, im not a fan of Mourinho's approach but we need to get rid of the dross
The problem with that hope is that actual dross like Fellaini probably isn't considered dross by Mourinho.

Also I'm not sure why teams defending deep against us is so problematic.

There were so many home games at OT under Fergie where we'd practically be camped in the opposition half for most of the game, and we rarely struggled for goals.

We had trouble breaking teams down in Ruud's later days because he was so static but that problem was largely resolved by Saha