United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Talking LOL@ Wenger

He said: “I don’t want to take anything away from Wigan’s performance, but frankly, the pitch was a disaster.“It is disrespectful for the fans who come and pay money to watch football on that.
“We prepared ourselves mentally to play on a difficult pitch and we still created the chances to win the game.
“The only excuse is that they have a rugby team that also plays on the pitch, unless the groundsman is sick, I don’t know.
“I said recently that the pitch at Old Trafford wasn’t the best, but compared to this, it is fantastic.”

note the OT reference, he's obsessed

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:10 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
He said: “I don’t want to take anything away from Wigan’s performance, but frankly, the pitch was a disaster.“It is disrespectful for the fans who come and pay money to watch football on that.
“We prepared ourselves mentally to play on a difficult pitch and we still created the chances to win the game.
“The only excuse is that they have a rugby team that also plays on the pitch, unless the groundsman is sick, I don’t know.
“I said recently that the pitch at Old Trafford wasn’t the best, but compared to this, it is fantastic.”

he should be glad that we have to go there as well then! nft.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Billy Bigbollox

So they prepared for it and created enough chances to win but it was still the pitch's fault. Words fail me

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
So they prepared for it and created enough chances to win but it was still the pitch's fault. Words fail me
zoot alors...or some other French shite

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:15 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
he really is a moaning bastard. have arsenal ever lost without it being someone else's fault?

(having said that, fergie pissed me off with his comments yesterday. yes, the ref was shit, but does he really need to bring everyone else into it? he should of just said that portsmouth were £#%&!in lucky having 12 players.) nft.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:19 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
he really is a moaning bastard. have arsenal ever lost without it being someone else's fault?

(having said that, fergie pissed me off with his comments yesterday. yes, the ref was shit, but does he really need to bring everyone else into it? he should of just said that portsmouth were £#%&!in lucky having 12 players.)
No.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:22 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
“We prepared ourselves mentally to play on a difficult pitch"
What the £#%&!

How the £#%&! does one go about preparing themselves "mentally", to play on a poor pitch? Stupid @#%&!

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:35 PM
naes_sean

to be fair, that pitch was disgraceful.

he's still a @#%&! though

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
khmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate

(having said that, fergie pissed me off with his comments yesterday. yes, the ref was shit, but does he really need to bring everyone else into it? he should of just said that portsmouth were £#%&!in lucky having 12 players.)
you didn't say nft.

your slippin man

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:39 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
you didn't say nft.

your slippin man
he isn't finished typing.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:40 PM
dunk

I don't think that the Wigan fans will feel cheated by that pitch today tbh.

Oh, and Fergie did say that it was our own fault we lost yesterday, he just said that the ref was £#%&!ing shocking as well.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:41 PM
khmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
he isn't finished typing.
no thats it one more and he's out.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Zorg

Football. It's played on grass. In winter. When it rains.

Pathetic whingeing @#%&!.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Football. It's played on grass. In winter. When it rains.

Pathetic whingeing @#%&!.
it's also the same for BOTH teams:shakehead:

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Zorg

Quote:
it's also the same for BOTH teams:shakehead:
Precisely. That's what gets me about Wenger, he sees things like teams being physical and shit pitches as cheating which he can do nothing about and which his beautiful darlings can't be expected to cope with.

In actual fact, managers are supposed to take account of these things when building a team, because they are part of the game.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
you didn't say nft.

your slippin man
Post of the week.

nft.

Unread 09-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Flowers of Manchester

we also play there last game of season when there would have een more rugby games played on it!

Unread 09-03-2008, 09:01 PM
nick henry

Quote:

Didnt stop us playing samba style football on it that night though. FFS Nani was even showboating on it.

Unread 09-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Precisely. That's what gets me about Wenger, he sees things like teams being physical and shit pitches as cheating which he can do nothing about and which his beautiful darlings can't be expected to cope with.

In actual fact, managers are supposed to take account of these things when building a team, because they are part of the game.
muthaflipping word, my fine fellow.

Unread 09-03-2008, 09:22 PM
wiganste

Wigan>AC Milan, obviously
Closed Thread