Unread 17-03-2017, 12:57 AM
taff

Default Keane lays into Mourinho

'Maybe the club's too big for him'

https://twitter.com/RaviStato85/stat...795392/video/1

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:01 AM
S/Side.Red

Not enough popcorn.

Tupac vs Biggie level potential in this one.

Hope Keano isn't too sensitive about his managerial record

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Sparky***

tbf if any manager knows how to motivate a team during a tough period, it's Roy Keane...

Quote:
In his new autobiography Rise Of The Underdog: My Life Inside Football, Higginbotham - who scored in Sunderland's 1-1 draw with Villa that day - describes Keane's attempt to motivate his players.
'''Listen lads,' he said. 'Basically you're shit. Try and enjoy the game. You're probably going to get beat. But just enjoy being shit."

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:08 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
tbf if any manager knows how to motivate a team during a tough period, it's Roy Keane...
hard not to love the @#%&! really

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:10 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Can't be accused of making excuses tbf

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:30 AM
Part 36 Offer

He's absolutely bang on though isn't he. That team tonight were a joke. United should be putting 3 or 4 past them.

I'm sick of Mourinho's excuses as well tbh; just get on with it you tart. Try scoring some £#%&!ing goals for starters.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He's absolutely bang on though isn't he. That team tonight were a joke. United should be putting 3 or 4 past them.

I'm sick of Mourinho's excuses as well tbh; just get on with it you tart. Try scoring some £#%&!ing goals for starters.
Don't think he's ever played before mate.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:37 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Cover your eyes pal:

Quote:
“The relation between our true potential and the expectations we create, there is a gap. We are not ready to be Manchester United. We are not ready to be a dominant force. We are not ready to try and win everything.

“Because of the nature of the club, and of myself, we are ready to fight for every game, every point, of that there is no doubt. But there is a space between the general ambition of such a giant club and what we are in reality."
Sounds like he's saying the expectations are too high

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Alan

Quote:
Don't think he's ever played before mate.
He played in Portugal for years tbf.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:42 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Cover your eyes pal:

Or that we're a work in progress which me most certainly are. Undoing 3 years of £#%&! ups whilst trying to get the best out of players he would never have in one of his squads in a million years.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:43 AM
Alan

Quote:
Cover your eyes pal:

sounds familiar

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:43 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
He played in Portugal for years tbf.
Not really tbf. His dad took him to a couple of teams he coached, but Mou basically was a semi-pro by the time he was 20 or so.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Alan

Quote:
Not really tbf. His dad took him to a couple of teams he coached, but Mou basically was a semi-pro by the time he was 20 or so.
Well he either played before or he didn't. Clearly he did. The level or otherwise is irrelevant.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Cover your eyes pal:

sounds like he's saying he inherited a shambles

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:47 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Or that we're a work in progress which me most certainly are. Undoing 3 years of £#%&! ups whilst trying to get the best out of players he would never have in one of his squads in a million years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
sounds like he's saying he inherited a shambles

August:

Quote:
"If, at the end of the season, we are not champions because someone is better than us then that's football, but at the moment, at Manchester United, we cannot speak differently, we are going to fight for the title."
March:

Quote:
"The relation between our true potential and the expectations we create, there is a gap."

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:57 AM
Crumps

Quote:

August:

March:
Plenty of players who are vey talented and look good on paper that have acted like slapped arses and not doing what the manager wants of them or not being able to recreate past form. Don't get why someone so knowledgable is acting like a slapped arse about our manager. The past has gone now mate. To think I was gonna call my First born 'Fred Siders' if it was girl too.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:57 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Well he either played before or he didn't. Clearly he did. The level or otherwise is irrelevant.
Was more focusing on the for years part. Think it was literally for about a season for his dad's teams.

Anyway, it was a great joke by Sparky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Plenty of players who are vey talented and look good on pale that have acted like slapped arses and not doing what the manager wants of them. Don't get why someone so knowledgable is acting like a slapped arse about our manager. The past has gone now mate. To think I was gonna call my First born 'Fred Siders' if it was girl too.
I haven't said he's wrong. Just interesting that he's saying the same stuff most on here wet themselves over the last manager saying.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:59 AM
Alan

Quote:
Was more focusing on the for years part. Think it was literally for about a season for his dad's teams.

Anyway, it was a great joke by Sparky.

I haven't said he's wrong. Just interesting that he's saying the same stuff most on here wet themselves over the last manager saying.
Wikipedia says he played 94 games from 1980-87 pal.

Agree though, belter of a joke.

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Wikipedia says he played 94 games from 1980-87 pal.

Agree though, belter of a joke.
He must have filled that in himself. Mostly non-league tbf pal.

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:44 AM
plopborsky

£#%&!ing hell siders just say it lvg said the same thing and got shit for it.

Keane can £#%&! off
Closed Thread