United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
Didnt know his last name was Bolingoli

Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrested a 24-year-old male subject by the name of Romelu Lukaku Bolingoli.

Bolingoli received a misdemeanour citation for Beverly Hills Municipal Code Violation 5-1-104 - Excessive Noise. The citation was issued after officers responded to five other noise complaints from the same location, which resulted in verbal warnings.

These noise violations occurred at a residence in Beverly Hills where Bolingoli was temporarily residing. Bolingoli was released at the scene with the citation and was not physically arrested.

Bolingoli is scheduled to appear at the Los Angeles Airport Courthouse on October 2, 2017.
He'll plead guilty, get a fine and probably won't even have to turn up.

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
same here with yorke; i was furious at the time. hattrick on his debut at home to charlton, iirc
He scored two, and it wasn't his debut.

#pedant

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:09 PM
marlo

Quote:
Didnt know his last name was Bolingoli

Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrested a 24-year-old male subject by the name of Romelu Lukaku Bolingoli.

Bolingoli received a misdemeanour citation for Beverly Hills Municipal Code Violation 5-1-104 - Excessive Noise. The citation was issued after officers responded to five other noise complaints from the same location, which resulted in verbal warnings.

These noise violations occurred at a residence in Beverly Hills where Bolingoli was temporarily residing. Bolingoli was released at the scene with the citation and was not physically arrested.

Bolingoli is scheduled to appear at the Los Angeles Airport Courthouse on October 2, 2017.
this has totally taken me surprise

didn't know they'd be a minor issue ...i should have hinted at it.

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Buck

Quote:

Add the fact Everton fans must pay us £150k in away tickets every year it's virtually a free transfer.
Herfolios needs to take an accounting class

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:19 PM
King Eric

Fergie never took into account just how Moyse would struggle to attract top players, he was always going to struggle. With Jose' we attract far bigger fish and if you'd told me we had a chance of getting Lukaku, I wouldn't have believed it possible even for him. This is such a massive signing, fingers crossed it goes through, he is 24 and fantastic. We are close to being competitive right at the top and its feeling Goooooooood.

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
Fergie never took into account just how Moyse would struggle to attract top players, he was always going to struggle. With Jose' we attract far bigger fish and if you'd told me we had a chance of getting Lukaku, I wouldn't have believed it possible even for him. This is such a massive signing, fingers crossed it goes through, he is 24 and fantastic. We are close to being competitive right at the top and its feeling Goooooooood.
Agree with this and would prefer him to any Madrid or barca cast off that doesn't realy want to be here.
Big lukkers probobally already likes the Trafford centre

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:24 PM
puressence

Loving the general age of the team aswell bar Tony v and carrick all relatively young .. boads well for the future

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:28 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Loving the general age of the team aswell bar Tony v and carrick all relatively young .. boads well for the future
bodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al

Big lukkers probobally already likes the Trafford centre

Saw Juan Veron in there, back in the day, and thought he was a lad from work

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
same here with yorke; i was furious at the time. hattrick on his debut at home to charlton, iirc
Scored two - Ole got the other two

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:33 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
ABU judge. 6 months in county.

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Scored two - Ole got the other two
Yes, his debut was the 0-0 at West Ham IIRC.

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes, his debut was the 0-0 at West Ham IIRC.
Yep. All the post-Beckham 1998 ABU fury.

Yorke hadn't signed by the first game of the season at home Leicester.

Amazed we won the treble considering Yorke wasn't signed by the time we went on our preseason tour.

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
ABU judge. 6 months in county.
Pray for Evra.

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:04 PM
20 times

Big Bolloners

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:29 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Knowing that lot we'd best hold off signing anything until he makes it out alive.

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
this has totally taken me surprise

didn't know they'd be a minor issue ...i should have hinted at it.
"I don't gossip".

You're a grown man, ffs, and about a decade older than the people you're bragging about 'partying' with.

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:40 PM
sa7

Fowler is seething in the Mirror

Quote:
Whichever way, it doesn’t look good for English football, because once again, just when young players are emerging for the national side, they are denied regular responsibility at their clubs.
£#%&!er

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ffled-10760603

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:45 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
"I don't gossip".

You're a grown man, ffs, and about a decade older than the people you're bragging about 'partying' with.
you really think I aspire to live my life in your image

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
you really think I aspire to live my life in your image
You know nothing about my life, and I care nothing about your aspirations, so that's a strange post that doesn't really make any sense.

What's funny is how hard you try and WUM, yet end up rattled. Time and time again.

You're so insecure, aren't you. Focus on your daughter, not overpriced T-shirts; you shameful excuse for a man.

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You know nothing about my life, and I care nothing about your aspirations, so that's a strange post that doesn't really make any sense.

What's funny is how hard you try and WUM, yet end up rattled. Time and time again.

You're so insecure, aren't you. Focus on your daughter, not overpriced T-shirts; you shameful excuse for a man.
rattled?
you can't be serious....

why are we always mentioning my daughter quite a strange fixation you have on her....
Closed Thread