United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-10-2017, 09:27 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times

Fingers crossed. Not arsed if they’re qualifued or not (I know I should be really) but having a red legend at the club would be mint
Wes is uefa a badged up

Unread 25-10-2017, 09:42 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Wes is uefa a badged up
JP sign him up, JP JP sign him up

Unread 25-10-2017, 10:08 AM
TheFatGoth

"We aspire to be like Darlington"

Unread 25-10-2017, 10:31 AM
puressence

R u lot deaf

Unread 25-10-2017, 10:38 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
R u lot deaf
Blind

Unread 25-10-2017, 04:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Blind
Will he really want to quit playing for us at this stage?

Unread 25-10-2017, 04:30 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
R u lot deaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Blind

Unread 25-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The problem was portraying ourselves as punk football, only to chase funding that meant bending our principles to the extent of posing with Tory MPs on the £#%&!ing pitch. Then going on the defensive and attacking people who raised objections by deriding them as bullies.

Still, there's a number who claim that JP O'Neill cleverly manipulated people by only telling them one side of the story, lying and conniving to get them onside, to push out people he didn't like and run the club himself.

The trouble with that idea is that it completely ignores the absolute £#%&!ing landslide of board meeting minutes, forum posts, Facebook posts, Twitter updates (and, say, Tory MP photo opps ) etc, that those to blame posted themselves, openly, in their own names, and which showed just how badly they had £#%&!ed up and just how much disdain they had for the co-owners of the club who either paid their wages or voted them in.

Some of them weren't even football fans, let alone United fans, and when we complained about, for example, some Boro supporting #@&%! pissing away OUR money and being handsomely paid for it, we got called bullies and thugs, on the club's own Twitter, on its Facebook page, on its official forum. The club we owned.
We are well rid of leeching @#%&!s like that, but there are people who'd rather he and his pals were still there.

As for Margy, I'm not qualified to say, but friends of mine reckon he's out of ideas.

Still, it's all very sad. Margy is an absolute FC legend and I wish him all the very best. Some brilliant, unforgettable memories thanks to him.
yeah, that walker sounds a right #@&%!. hopefully this will rally everyone behind the new manager, but it sounds like it's gone too far for a lot of people.

i'm hearing nicky butt, btw.

Unread 25-10-2017, 05:50 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
yeah, that walker sounds a right #@&%!. hopefully this will rally everyone behind the new manager, but it sounds like it's gone too far for a lot of people.

i'm hearing nicky butt, btw.
Wouldn't leave the united academy job for FC

Unread 25-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Bunker Buster

The ginger prince

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:06 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The ginger prince
Michael Appleton?

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Child of Darkness

Be better if they got someone who knows the lower divisions well than simply someone who is a name

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The ginger prince
We’d never accept a Witton fan

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:29 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
As a severely lapsed FCer I think I've forgotten the answer to this, but why do FC have one of the smallest budgets? Surely they should have by far and away the highest? I assume all the other teams get given a few quid by local firms for advertising or whatever. Where else do they get dough?
That division is full of hobby clubs, pub teams backed by millionaires who'll pull the plug once they aren't winning every week

Know two lads who switched to that level from League Two 'cos they got much better offers

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:30 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Racists

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Buck

What do the FC lads feel of Sir Alex doing a gig for the bankrolled Salford City? You might not think anything of it tbf but given his remarks when FC United started it seems hypocritical.

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:55 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
What do the FC lads feel of Sir Alex doing a gig for the bankrolled Salford City? You might not think anything of it tbf but given his remarks when FC United started it seems hypocritical.
completely not arsed, he opened their ground, he's opened loads of grounds in this country

Unread 26-10-2017, 08:13 AM
20 times

Just had a look at the FC Facebook group for some early morning lols. The state of the helmets on there

There’s brain dead @#%&!s asking why there wasn’t a members vote ffs
Closed Thread