United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

The only arguement you ever get about ronaldo being so good is the number of goals he's scroed. but ronaldo was given a role where he could go inside and play as a forward, a lot of his goals were tap ins rather than anything special. Nobody can deny he is a great player but if you think scoring goals for a stacked team like united, against teams like sunderland, wigan, derby, reading etc is something to consider as outstanding then you simply dont understand the game properly.

The english premier league has about 6 good teams, the rest are rubbish and just about every team in the spanish league are better. Ronaldo will go into that Real team and will be limited to playing on the wing, his goal count will go down and with the higher calibre of teams in the spanish league he will not have the same impact and imo this time next year if he goes to real he will no longer be considered the best player in the world.

nft.

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
The only arguement you ever get about ronaldo being so good is the number of goals he's scroed. but ronaldo was given a role where he could go inside and play as a forward, a lot of his goals were tap ins rather than anything special. Nobody can deny he is a great player but if you think scoring goals for a stacked team like united, against teams like sunderland, wigan, derby, reading etc is something to consider as outstanding then you simply dont understand the game properly.

The english premier league has about 6 good teams, the rest are rubbish and just about every team in the spanish league are better. Ronaldo will go into that Real team and will be limited to playing on the wing, his goal count will go down and with the higher calibre of teams in the spanish league he will not have the same impact and imo this time next year if he goes to real he will no longer be considered the best player in the world.

nft.

@#%&!muppet

nft

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:19 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

nft.

What a £#%&!ing helmet you really are.

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:23 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
What a £#%&!ing helmet you really are.

you're being too kind to the idiot.

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Sparky***

this thread has evolved into a giant big pile of fail.

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
The only arguement you ever get about ronaldo being so good is the number of goals he's scroed.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=294

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:32 PM
borsuk

Quote:
The only arguement you ever get about ronaldo being so good is the number of goals he's scroed.
you what?
Quote:
but ronaldo was given a role where he could go inside and play as a forward,
so?
Quote:
a lot of his goals were tap ins rather than anything special.
did you watch united last season?
Quote:
Nobody can deny he is a great player but if you think scoring goals for a stacked team like united, against teams like sunderland, wigan, derby, reading etc is something to consider as outstanding then you simply dont understand the game properly.
clearly, i don't. equally clearly, neither does fergie, the imbecile: "He's phenomenal," Ferguson said. "It speaks everything for the player. I don't think there is a winger in this world that can do that and that's the measure of the quality of the lad and his scoring ability."

Quote:
The english premier league has about 6 good teams, the rest are rubbish and just about every team in the spanish league are better.
where to £#%&!ing begin with this one
Quote:
Ronaldo will go into that Real team and will be limited to playing on the wing, his goal count will go down and with the higher calibre of teams in the spanish league he will not have the same impact and imo this time next year if he goes to real he will no longer be considered the best player in the world.

Quote:
nft.
thank £#%&! for that

unbelievable. ronnie scores mainly tap-ins? £#%&!ing hell, i've read some crap on tinterweb but that's in a league all of its own. and what the £#%&! makes you think that the spanish league is stronger than the premiership? was it their stunning record in europe this year?

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:40 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
you what?so?did you watch united last season?clearly, i don't. equally clearly, neither does fergie, the imbecile: "He's phenomenal," Ferguson said. "It speaks everything for the player. I don't think there is a winger in this world that can do that and that's the measure of the quality of the lad and his scoring ability."

where to £#%&!ing begin with this one

thank £#%&! for that

unbelievable. ronnie scores mainly tap-ins? £#%&!ing hell, i've read some crap on tinterweb but that's in a league all of its own. and what the £#%&! makes you think that the spanish league is stronger than the premiership? was it their stunning record in europe this year?

you have to laugh at some of his ideas about football, he's a prize plum

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Although he is excellent, he's hyped up to £#%&! and is not quite as good as he's hyped up to be.

As mentioned he's nowhere near a zidane level and if 60m or something is the fee then we're laughing.

There should be no room for mardey arse @#%&!s like that at united; good riddance.

This time next year nobody will be claiming he's the best player in the world, i stand by that and look forward to the bump.

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Ether

Quote:
ronaldo was on the end of a lot of balls that were played in by other players.
This sentence sums Lou up for me.

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:03 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Although he is excellent, he's hyped up to £#%&! and is not quite as good as he's hyped up to be.

As mentioned he's nowhere near a zidane level and if 60m or something is the fee then we're laughing.

There should be no room for mardey arse @#%&!s like that at united; good riddance.

This time next year nobody will be claiming he's the best player in the world, i stand by that and look forward to the bump.

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
This sentence sums Lou up for me.

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

FC United of Manchester;

that sums him up for me

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:10 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
FC United of Manchester;

that sums him up for me
I love how he says 'we', meaning United.

Pathetic £#%&!er.

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Why do people keep replying to his wumming, I bet he is laughing his head off

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:

nft.
That assertion is £#%&!ing laughable.

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:27 PM
chorleyred

Quote:

he's 23 ffs.

he's about to be named world player of the year

he had a clean sweep of all the awards over here

he scored 42 goals last season.

he won the league and european cup.

....but you say he's over rated :big£#%&!inrolleyes:

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I love how he says 'we', meaning United.

Pathetic £#%&!er.
I have uniteds best interests at heart. You only care about winning trophies.

We will never agree.

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Why do people keep replying to his wumming, I bet he is laughing his head off
he does appear to wind up a couple of forumistas

he is of course just an ABU @#%&!

Unread 22-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I have uniteds best interests at heart. You only care about winning trophies.

We will never agree.
hilarious

you said before that you "never miss a [United] game"

which tv channel do you watch them on?

i mean, presumably it's one that buys its coverage off Sky, right
Closed Thread