United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouch
well spotted holmes.........but your point is ???

Have you lost the gut yet?

Unread 22-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Grouch

what's that got to do with an otter ?

Unread 22-06-2008, 02:48 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
He may be a @#%&!, but what is your obsession with calling people gay? There have been other arguments in the past about who is the best player in the world and arguments about a player being better than another, but this time as it's Ronaldo you insist on suggesting that you're not the only poofter round here. I'm afraid sunshine, you are.

However, let's not get dragged into this. Why isn't Ronaldo the best in the world? The facts suggest he is, other players (Scholes, Kaka, Giggs, Rooney, Messi) suggest he is, however you dont. And the only reason you give for this is, that he outplayed Ronaldo over two legs for a team who lost and never once created a clear opportunity. Is this right?
gay? what other explanation can you have for someone who would still want that selfish @#%&! at the club? there is no logical reason for it, it's just so gay, tt was in denial (mixed him up with yourself) up to a couple of days ago of him even wanting to leave.
Messi for me is on another level skill wise to ronaldo and why not use the head to head as a judgement level, cannot compare the two players over the season for the obvious reason that messi was largely injured. In the head to head over the two legs messi was superb (he wasn't even fully fit), ronaldo missed a penalty in the away and acted the prima donna in the home leg, walking around with his hands on his hips with a big scowl on his puss, surely you saw that or did you just ignore it like you can ignore his behaviour, he's a spoilt @#%&!.

Unread 22-06-2008, 02:49 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
am i alone in thinking that rio ferdinand is the best player in the world by some distance? when was the last time he had a less than superb game?

defenders don't get the credit they deserve. rio is as close to the perfect defender as it gets: pace, presence, big game temperament, great in the air, wonderful touch on the deck, good distribution, great tactically. ronaldo, messi et al all have games where they don't show up; rio doesn't, simple as that.

if there is one player whose departure would cause us real problems then it's rio. and he would walk into the first 11 of any club or national team in the world.

best player in the world? rio ferdinand without a doubt.
i agree with this guy

Unread 22-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
gay? what other explanation can you have for someone who would still want that selfish @#%&! at the club? there is no logical reason for it, it's just so gay, tt was in denial (mixed him up with yourself) up to a couple of days ago of him even wanting to leave.
Messi for me is on another level skill wise to ronaldo and why not use the head to head as a judgement level, cannot compare the two players over the season for the obvious reason that messi was largely injured. In the head to head over the two legs messi was superb (he wasn't even fully fit), ronaldo missed a penalty in the away and acted the prima donna in the home leg, walking around with his hands on his hips with a big scowl on his puss, surely you saw that or did you just ignore it like you can ignore his behaviour, he's a spoilt @#%&!.
I think Wes Brown was the best player over the two legs. That's the only way we can possibly compare Messi and Brown.

You are a £#%&!ing lunatic who has one argument. ONE!

Unread 22-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i agree with this guy
Rooney would probably be the player i'd least like to see leave, but Rio would probably impact us the most.

I always absolutely shit it when he goes down, looking injured.

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:01 PM
MJ Ramone

All these Ronaldo threads are going off on a tangent.
Rooney & Messi are getting more abuse than the Portuguese Rat..
£#%&! knows why.

To clarify:
Cristiano Ronaldo is using every sneaky trick in the book to get out of a 4Year contract at our Football Club & join the has-been Freakshow that is Real Madrid.

Whether or not he's the World's Best Player TM is irrellevant (on current form he probably is, all things being equal I think there are better players around. JUST MY OPINION)
It doesn't matter how good he is, he's a backstabbing tit.

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
All these Ronaldo threads are going off on a tangent.
Rooney & Messi are getting more abuse than the Portuguese Rat..
£#%&! knows why.
Jesus wept, nobody is abusing Rooney you lemon

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Grouch

Quote:
what's that got to do with an otter ?
sorry........I did what you did. searched all posts by obnoxious otter and onesmartbadger and found that pic. I see where you were going with that , nice try but definately not me........I actually have a bigger gut than him.
he seemed to be popular tho looking back over the posts........

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:04 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

looking abit rotund grouch

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:05 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

Saving people's pictures to have a pop on the net is sad as £#%&!.

What a weapon.

chorleyred

Quote:
never replied to my question £#%&!o, why did you bring up where i come from? does being irish denegrate my opinion in your eyes? don't agree with my assessment of ronnies worth, tough shit, he's a world class footballer, best footballer in the world you're having a laugh.

btw he didn't exactly set the euros on fire, now did he?

you thought differently here, you said he was obviously the best player in the world

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73312

like the murphy's.......

Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong

What a weapon.
I think posing like that for a photo is worse.

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:06 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
I think Wes Brown was the best player over the two legs. That's the only way we can possibly compare Messi and Brown.

You are a £#%&!ing lunatic who has one argument. ONE!
see you didn't deny that messi was the better player over the two legs, didn't deny that ronaldo acted the #@&%! in the second leg. Can you explain why ronnie was largely anonymous in both legs? can you explain why( the best player in the world) he failed to set this summers euro championship on fire, anyhow next season we will have the opportunity of comparing ronaldo and messi on a much better basis while they are both playing in la liga, will you be as outspoke in your support of your man then i wonder? doubt it

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Blagger

£#%&!ing hell Scolari is a sly @#%&!, clearly been a major factor in getting him to go to madrid.

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Grouch

Quote:

What a weapon.
he did it to have a pop at me 'cos his "right-on" credentials were questioned........

thing is.....it's not me .............as I said , ether is loosing it and has been for some time

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Ether

Quote:

What a weapon.
Saving?!

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
see you didn't deny that messi was the better player over the two legs, didn't deny that ronaldo acted the #@&%! in the second leg. Can you explain why ronnie was largely anonymous in both legs? can you explain why( the best player in the world) he failed to set this summers euro championship on fire, anyhow next season we will have the opportunity of comparing ronaldo and messi on a much better basis while they are both playing in la liga, will you be as outspoke in your support of your man then i wonder? doubt it
Erm. I think Messi's performance over the two legs has been grossly overated. Wes Brown was better than them both, he's not the best player in the world.

If you honestly think Messi will out perform Ronaldo next year in la liga you are a bigger crank that i already thought.

You're football knowledge is based on two legs of football. Stop drinking as much like you're footballing guru Eamon Dumphy and start opening your eyes whilst watching games.

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:11 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
I think posing like that for a photo is worse.
Well its probably just as bad. But Marlo,Carrick and Ether save pics, threads, posts, infact everything that somebody posts that may be personal so they can have a pop when people give them shit.

It really is sad as £#%&!. I thought Ether was above the levels them muppets go to to win an argument on the net.

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Ether

Quote:
he did it to have a pop at me 'cos his "right-on" credentials were questioned........

thing is.....it's not me .............as I said , ether is loosing it and has been for some time
Right-on credentials

Let's get it straight fatty. You've called me a racist. You haven't decided to back it up, or admitted you're talking shit. You've then been outed as a racist weirdo yourself, but won't admit it for obvious reasons.
Closed Thread