United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:34 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Shame his agent is the biggest @#%&! in the game
He snapped up de ligt and kluivert jr quiiiick.

Got a gun to ajax's head in these contract talks, demanding 20% of future transfer fee

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:35 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Shame his agent is the biggest @#%&! in the game
Isn't a manager being an agent banned under conflict of interest rules?

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Coracao

I have serious doubts as to whether this kid is anywhere near ready for a move to a club like Utd tbh.

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:53 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I have serious doubts as to whether this kid is anywhere near ready for a move to a club like Utd tbh.
It'll be good for him. A demoralising spell on the fringes of the team before being fecked off on loan somewhere could be the making of him.

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:56 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It'll be good for him. A demoralising spell on the fringes of the team before being fecked off on loan somewhere could be the making of him.

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:01 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
i'm sure Justin Kluivert, the professional footballer, will really be gutted to hear some pixels think he may not be ready for a move to one of the biggest clubs in the world.

GUTTED

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:07 AM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i'm sure Justin Kluivert, the professional footballer, will really be gutted to hear some pixels think he may not be ready for a move to one of the biggest clubs in the world.

GUTTED
I see you've woken up on the right side of the bed again.

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:17 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

GUTTED
Change the record you boring @#%&!.

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:37 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
I see you've woken up on the right side of the bed again.
standard pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Change the record you boring @#%&!.

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Zorg

Quote:

GUTTED

Unread 11-05-2018, 12:21 PM
AK14

Quote:

GUTTED

Unread 11-05-2018, 12:37 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

So a 19 year old striker who's played largely off the left in his career to date and needs time to develop and is currently scoring about 1 in 3 in the Dutch League?

Getting rid of Martial to sign van der Martial.

Unread 11-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
So a 19 year old striker who's played largely off the left in his career to date and needs time to develop and is currently scoring about 1 in 3 in the Dutch League?

Getting rid of Martial to sign van der Martial.
But he's a better age though

Unread 11-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
But he's a better age though
Wengers retired mate

Unread 11-05-2018, 02:04 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Wengers retired mate

Unread 11-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Sparky***

No chance we're signing this lad ffs.

Unread 11-05-2018, 02:08 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Based on what exactly?

Fair to say we do seem to land our targets (other than that Inter @#%&!) if we identity them.

Unread 11-05-2018, 02:08 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Why not?

Unread 11-05-2018, 02:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Can only think we're having to react because other clubs are sniffing if we are thinking of bringing him in this summer. A tiny 18 year old winger hardly seems a necessity at this point in time.

Unread 11-05-2018, 02:10 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can only think we're having to react because other clubs are sniffing if we are thinking of bringing him in this summer. A tiny 18 year old winger hardly seems a necessity at this point in time.
Didn’t work out well the last time we did that tbh...
Closed Thread