United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-11-2019, 11:29 PM
armchair

it was an illustration of why we should've signed Bruno Fernandes

Unread 03-11-2019, 12:10 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
it was an illustration of why we should've signed Bruno Fernandes
Or at least *somebody*.......

Unread 03-11-2019, 12:48 AM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Possibly not; look, it’s entirely conceivable he’d have come on and done f*** all. We know after a defeat it’s always the ones who didn’t play that were the ‘answer’. But we’ve seen enough of these players by now to know who is capable of doing what, and if Mata isn’t even any good for the one thing he’s supposed to be good at, then why the f*** is he still even at the club?

Any person who puts jesse Lingard on in the hope he scores or sets one up is a fool. You might be right one time in fifty.
Dont disagree with any of that pal.

Unread 03-11-2019, 12:52 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Dont disagree with any of that pal.
stop proving me wrong not making it a vip only weekend

Unread 03-11-2019, 12:53 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
stop proving me wrong not making it a vip only weekend
I could get into an off topic argument instead?

Unread 03-11-2019, 12:59 AM
armchair

Quote:
I could get into an off topic argument instead?
if i wanted to fight cripples i'd have joined the circus

Unread 03-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Jack Duckworth

i hope the agenda reds enjoyed the defeat.

Unread 03-11-2019, 01:02 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
Was Martial on the pitch in the second half?
He was.

But he's not the kind of player to bail you out of a shit performance.

Unread 03-11-2019, 01:02 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
if i wanted to fight cripples i'd have joined the circus
Not with you

You'd just lock the thread like a fanny.

Unread 03-11-2019, 01:04 AM
armchair

Quote:
Not with you

You'd just lock the thread like a fanny.
you are such a boring feminine baby...cry like a bitch

next thing you'll do is try get banned. all because you are upset over a football result. you 8 year old. £#%&! off

Unread 03-11-2019, 01:08 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
you are such a boring feminine baby...cry like a b***h

next thing you'll do is try get banned. all because you are upset over a football result. you 8 year old. f*** off
You know what's boring?

Your little menstrual rants every time someone annoys you a bit.

If you're not shutting down lingard threads for people talking about lingard, you're butting in on a conversation to tell us about the vip weekend you didn't do.

I was talking to 99ers, so YOU £#%&! off.

Unread 03-11-2019, 01:25 AM
est.1878

Lads we've all had a think

Unread 03-11-2019, 01:38 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Very good.

Unread 03-11-2019, 02:18 AM
Neo

Thumbs down

Terrible conditions, but that performance was abject as £#%&!.

Despite being much maligned on here, it’s obvious that Pogba and Shaw need to be back in this side.

The midfield really needs a top-class holding player. Drop a Ruben Neves in there, and let Pogba and The Scottish Player go forward.

The Scottish Player was really poor today, btw. Worst I’ve seen him and Wan-Bissaka play, but a symptom of not having enough high-calibre senior players around them in the starting XI.

Other big issue today was the lack of link-up between the front three. Martial was awful, and Rashford was too isolated. I like all three of our front three as individuals, but they need to start gelling, and soon.

Unread 03-11-2019, 02:26 AM
Casanova85

Tbh, I expected this vs Norwich. But one thing is for sure: after Paris, Ole has been unable to produce a winning streak. Way too much bitter draws or embarrassing defeats since March 2019. What's the point of killing Liverpool's 8-0-0 momentum just to drop three points vs Bournemouth?

Unread 03-11-2019, 02:31 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova85
Tbh, I expected this vs Norwich. But one thing is for sure: after Paris, Ole has been unable to produce a winning streak. Way too much bitter draws or embarrassing defeats since March 2019. What's the point of killing Liverpool's 8-0-0 momentum just to drop three points vs Bournemouth?
I’ll be honest with you Mr Loverman, I’d slightly rather we lost against Bournemouth than Liverpool.

Unread 03-11-2019, 02:52 AM
Casanova85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’ll be honest with you Mr Loverman, I’d slightly rather we lost against Bournemouth than Liverpool.
Well, of course. It's just that it doesn't make sense, does it? If we can hold our own vs Liverpool, there's no reason to die vs Bournemouth. Ole's Utd is as inconsistent as a +7 days weather report.

It's because of miserable defeats like this one that we won't finish Top4-6.

Unread 03-11-2019, 03:09 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i hope the agenda reds enjoyed the defeat.
I’d say that thinking the current manager is the right choice points way more to an agenda tbh.

Unread 03-11-2019, 05:46 AM
Part 36 Offer

Poor performance but very difficult conditions. Tough game; they’d not won or scored in ages so they were desperate for a result. We are a very young and inexperienced team so fell for a lot of their basic tactics. We were complacent. We should have gone 5 at back again today; plus greenwood should have been on at 60minutes ffs. Why do we always wait so long to bring him on. Plus mata should have been on rather than that £#%&!head Lingard. He’s shite.

Young was abhorrent again. Williams should be playing every game.

Still think something is building here.

Unread 03-11-2019, 06:03 AM
shenwen

This isn't a team that will go on 5+ winning streaks. It's not going to happen. Not yet. Maybe not until another 2-3 windows. It was a £#%&!ing awful performance and it's hard to single any players out, as everyone was poor. And our best attacking option off the bench was Lingard. But that's where we are. right now We're no better on paper than Wolves, Leicester or even Bournemouth. The only bright side is our younger players but they are bound to be inconsistent. I guess another positive is that we can't get much worse and at least have the potential to get better.