United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default We should sell Rio this summer.

We should the promote Jonny Evans to the 1st team to partner Vidic.We should also buy Bale and sell on Heinze.

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Sack Scholes and bring on Jones.

Sell Ronaldo to Liverpool and re-sign Madds Timm.

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:42 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
We should the promote Jonny Evans to the 1st team to partner Vidic.We should also buy Bale and sell on Heinze.
spot on the @#%&! is 29 soon still get decent money

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Sack Scholes and bring on Jones.

Sell Ronaldo to Liverpool and re-sign Madds Timm.
Nah they're stupid ideas. Neither Timm or Jones are at the club anymore for a start.

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Nah, Keep Rio, been solid this season. Nice combination with Vidic. See how Evans does at sunderland and get him back challenging next season. Wes lost Adebayor was dropped and has lost his place to Nemanja (who at the time was prob wondering when he'd get a fair crack), i hope that SAF would give Evans a chance if he deserved it.

Looks like Heinze could be off anyway - shame as was excellent last season. I like Bale - will probably happen in the summer. 10m seems alot for a 17 yo though.

Evans - quality surname that.

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:47 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
Nah, Keep Rio, been solid this season. Nice combination with Vidic. See how Evans does at sunderland and get him back challenging next season. Wes lost Adebayor was dropped and has lost his place to Nemanja (who at the time was prob wondering when he'd get a fair crack), i hope that SAF would give Evans a chance if he deserved it.

Looks like Heinze could be off anyway - shame as was excellent last season. I like Bale - will probably happen in the summer. 10m seems alot for a 17 yo though.

Evans - quality surname that.

Yep. He did fantastic on the treatment table....

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:49 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I wondered this....he only played about out first 5 games didnt he?

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Apologies - season before and start of last. i'm tired ok

Unread 25-01-2007, 11:53 AM
antonin jablonsky

Rio hasn't been good this season, he's been incredibly inconsistent and unreliable. He's experienced enough to show a hell of a lot more leadership than he does.

Unread 25-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Rio hasn't been good this season, he's been incredibly inconsistent and unreliable. He's experienced enough to show a hell of a lot more leadership than he does.
Given that he was the next captain in waiting last season, it's amazing how AWOL his game has gone this season. Luckily Vidic's form has helped him escape too much embarrasment.

Unread 25-01-2007, 12:56 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Given that he was the next captain in waiting last season, it's amazing how AWOL his game has gone this season. Luckily Vidic's form has helped him escape too much embarrasment.
Who let you on here chief?

Unread 25-01-2007, 12:57 PM
MUFC One Love

We should sell Rio and buy Albiol from Valencia, merely for the fact that he is fantastic on FM, anyone else bought him on FM?

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We should sell Rio and buy Albiol from Valencia, merely for the fact that he is fantastic on FM, anyone else bought him on FM?
Nah, bought Kompany instead, figured out tutoring yet.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:15 PM
MJ Ramone

We should sell all our English players & replace them with non-English ones to make our Irish & Welsh supporters happy

Evan's & Bale have 'proved' their 'World Class'ness', no question about that..etc..

I £#%&!ing despair of some of the things I see written on here. Absolutely pathetic.
Yep, let's break up the Rio/Vidic partnership. Great shout

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
We should sell all our English players & replace them with non-English ones to make our Irish & Welsh supporters happy

Evan's & Bale have 'proved' their 'World Class'ness', no question about that..etc..

I £#%&!ing despair of some of the things I see written on here. Absolutely pathetic.
Yep, let's break up the Rio/Vidic partnership. Great shout
Bale hasn't proved anything but that he'sa talented young player. Heinze's game is on a downturn imo though and with Evra being first choice it might be time to cash in and bring in a young back up. Btw Heinze isn't English . As to your comment on nationality, it's beneath me to even respond really but I'll stoop to your level. I suggest players on talent, not nationality, I was a big supporter of the Carrick signing and want Hargreaves.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Bale hasn't proved anything but that he'sa talented young player. Heinze's game is on a downturn imo though and with Evra being first choice it might be time to cash in and bring in a young back up. Btw Heinze isn't English . As to your comment on nationality, it's beneath me to even respond really but I'll stoop to your level. I suggest players on talent, not nationality, I was a big supporter of the Carrick signing and want Hargreaves.
This forum's knuckles are dragging today.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
This forum's knuckles are dragging today.
Yup, you disagree with someone and it's straight to the most childish argument you can think of.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:26 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Nah, bought Kompany instead, figured out tutoring yet.
No mate. I know the player interaction and it has "player" but no option to pick one. Do they have to have "similar to...." on their personal thing for it to work? Cardenas was "similar to Scholes" but now he isn't.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Heinze is a decent player. He's obviously struggling like £#%&! to get over his injury...I think he's also shocked by how £#%&!ing good Evra is as well (like we all are)
He's worth holding on to...providing he wants to fight for his place of course.
If not, then maybe he should move on in the summer.

I'm just of the opinion that young players should prove themselves before people start (hypothetically) putting them in the side at the expense of proven topflight footballers.
Rio has had a couple of hairy moments this season, but for the most part he's been solid as £#%&! alongside Vidic.
Vidic has probably made just as many errors as Ferdinand, but he's a cult favourite now so people won't jump on them as much.
Those 2 are a perfect combination.

I think we need a top drawer central midfielder to give Carrick or Scholesy a fight for their shirts & we need a quality striker to play up with Rooney.

I'd say the amount of undeserved stick that Ferdinand & Rooney get on here says a lot about how quick this board (& Red Ish) are to jump on English players.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

Take Ferdinand out of the team and you'll soon see how much we need him.
Closed Thread