United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Default Now Greyhound buses are in the UK

are they gonna be doing any 1 megabus type deals? Surely they need to do some offers to make it worth them getting into the British transport market.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle6802753.ece

Old 21-08-2009, 05:09 PM
dodger

Haven't greyhound got a really bad rep in the USA for shitty buses and rude drivers?

Old 21-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
are they gonna be doing any 1 megabus type deals? Surely they need to do some offers to make it worth them getting into the British transport market.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle6802753.ece

If the twatting driver can't tell the difference between a road and a park, f***ed if I'm getting on one.

Old 21-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Haven't greyhound got a really bad rep in the USA for shitty buses and rude drivers?
If they are anything like Amtrak then yes.

Old 21-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Crumps

I would rather be spit roasted by pure and Hark whilst listening to a compilation cd made by Fountz and Koppas as Ginners tortured me with his irons in a room made of Believe's ear wax than get on a Megabus again.

Old 21-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I would rather be spit roasted by pure and Hark whilst listening to a compilation cd made by Fountz and Koppas as Ginners tortured me with his irons in a room made of Believe's ear wax than get on a Megabus again.

No good then?

I f***ing hate coaches and never go on them unless its a rail replacement and even then i try and find another way, even if it is longer/more expensive.

Old 21-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
No good then?

I f***ing hate coaches and never go on them unless its a rail replacement and even then i try and find another way, even if it is longer/more expensive.
The least Mega thing in the history of time.

Horrible whilst coming home with the worst hang over I have ever had after Munich. Had to ask a couple for a drink of water to stop myself passing out at one point. At the back near the bogs there were shitty little flies crawling all over the place too. 6 1/2 hours from London to Shudehill with no cig breaks. If it wasn't for a little Irish man that never shut up as comic relief I think I may have killed myself.

I'd only ever use it agin at silly o'clock in the morning so it's quiet and you can have 2 seats to yourself.

Old 21-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Catcher

The only time i ever used a Megabus, some Kenyan guy tried to sell me a car.
Bit surreal.
Closed Thread