United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2018, 11:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
it's not been a classic united season but finishing 2nd and winning the cup would hardly be a disaster. it's clear as day that we've made progress under jose and he's got us headed in the right direction. now for him to show us what he can really do, and make us into genuine title contenders. over to you, jose.
exactly

Unread 30-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Kangared

Statistically impossible to argue there has been huge progress & I think he has bought far better than his predecessor but it’s very hard to make an argument for the turgid football we have played.

Unread 30-04-2018, 01:03 AM
tatty

Mourinho will never win fans over with his style of football but he will be tolerated because he grinds out results and has made us competitive again.

At some point in the future that goodwill will be exhausted and he'll be gone.

Unread 30-04-2018, 03:04 AM
Barcabal

no league challenge or champions league win next season he has to go..

Unread 30-04-2018, 08:16 AM
puressence

he has to go

Unread 30-04-2018, 08:39 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Textbook Jem everyone. Avoid the key point, say something else stupid.

I’m not saying City are the best team ever. I’m saying they’re going to amass more points than anyone else has ever in this league. You’re suggesting United could have finished above them, which is just nonsense.
we dropped points we could easily have won without being more than half-decent. our approach in too many games was not to go for it. we could have put city under pressure. it would seem a more valid point to say nobody noticed how good a squad we had than to say nobody noticed we'd secured champs league (although, what's the point if we approach it like the sevilla game?).

city won a lot of points by hitting the ground running and knocking the stuffing out of teams. we never did that. it wasn't the squad. since we beat every team in the league, I'd say our squad was "good enough to win it". our manager wasn't. saffers knows that.

Unread 30-04-2018, 09:56 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
since we beat every team in the league, I'd say our squad was "good enough to win it". our manager wasn't. saffers knows that.
You love mentioning me these days, get my name out of your mouth pol....

Unread 30-04-2018, 09:58 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
it's not been a classic united season but finishing 2nd and winning the cup would hardly be a disaster. it's clear as day that we've made progress under jose and he's got us headed in the right direction. now for him to show us what he can really do, and make us into genuine title contenders. over to you, jose.
Exactly

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:06 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You love mentioning me these days, get my name out of your mouth pol....
you started the thread, as you often do, to make a dick point and annoy people. if you'd rather keep a low profile, I'd be supportive of your decision.

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you started the thread, as you often do, to make a dick point and annoy people. if you'd rather keep a low profile, I'd be supportive of your decision.
He needs to sit down and be humble.

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:10 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Wow am I posting on a Liverpool or city fans forum? How can pointing out that we've officially qualified for the CL be meant to annoy people?

Unless.....

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:15 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:22 AM
jem

Quote:
Wow am I posting on a Liverpool or city fans forum? How can pointing out that we've officially qualified for the CL be meant to annoy people?

Unless.....
it's the fact that you suggested no one had noticed. and "trust the process". it wasn't just a celebration of confirming cl, was it? it was more pro-mou propaganda.

we've underperformed, whilst being shit to watch. and if we are gett8ng back into the cl to do what we did this season (ie: to embarrass ourselves), big whoop.

apparently, though, what really pisses people off is suggesting we've actually got some good players. go figure.

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:23 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:36 AM
andyroo

Nobody noticed we'd qualified for the champions league because we needed to play hoofball to get the best out of the worst player ever to wear a United shirt in order to beat a Godawful Arsenal side who we still managed to gift a goal to.

Good sign.

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:36 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nobody noticed we'd qualified for the champions league because we needed to play hoofball to get the best out of the worst player ever to wear a United shirt in order to beat a Godawful Arsenal side who we still managed to gift a goal to.

Good sign.
Log off.

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:48 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Good sign.
Wow

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:56 AM
AK14

Quote:

Unless.....

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Ethers

Few heads gone here....

Unread 30-04-2018, 10:59 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Log off.
Remember hateful bile like that the next time rooers starts crying because somebody accuses him of hoping united lose games. What could be giving them that idea I wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Few heads gone here....
Jem, rooers and dunk all in meltdown mode.

The anti mourinho crew need their cooler heads to come in and start deflecting. Sandyman, siders etc never lose their cool like this.
Closed Thread