No 39 50.65%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Good. Are you upset?
No, why would you assume something so ridiculous?

Unread 29-05-2018, 11:50 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
No, why would you assume something so ridiculous?
It read sympathetically (very).

and I’m well up for a witch hunt

Unread 29-05-2018, 11:53 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
It read sympathetically (very).

and I’m well up for a witch hunt
I'll break that pitchfork off your back. Just fyi

Unread 29-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Drexl

Two grown men - professional athletes - entered into a tussle, one limped off crying.

And then the rest of the team cried.

The End.

Football was the winner imo

Unread 29-05-2018, 12:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
if ramos did that to a united player, I would have said it was deliberate.

he locks his arm. it's basically a mid air armbar tbf

Yep great to see. Ramos is one of my all time favourite players now. I liked him before but now it’s love.

Unread 29-05-2018, 04:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Scandalous accusation tbh.

Liverpool reaching the final was a blessing with hindsight. Not only because it was hilarious, but it makes Madrid's snidey, spawny love-in with the European Cup tolerable. Four Champions League wins in five years and I honestly don't think they're a patch on our 2008 side

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:01 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Rest of the world getting to see how mental their fans are

Still buzzing about that game

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Liverpool reaching the final was a blessing with hindsight. Not only because it was hilarious, but it makes Madrid's snidey, spawny love-in with the European Cup tolerable. Four Champions League wins in five years and I honestly don't think they're a patch on our 2008 side
As you say, if they were playing anyone else it'd be sickening.

Thankfully they weren't

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:06 PM
no fun

Pop you irish bastard, where’s this jimmy Liddell video?

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Lodestar

Quote:

Ageed. Pretty sure Keane would have ended Ramos' career if they'd have met in another game down the line after being on the end of this.

Still, Madrid would have still won this match with Salah on the pitch. Correct result.

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Gotta agree from That angle it’s pure snide...

(First time I’ve seen
It since the final)

Delicious isn’t it.....

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Neo

Quote:
They’re a vile side. To think they’ll go down as one of the greatest ever based on the three-in-a-row statistic is quite sad. They’ve had a highly efficient, industrious and well-balanced midfield three, as well as the greatest player in the Champion’s League era up-front, but it’s hardly a side that will be remembered for great football, or even a unique style.

The luck they had in those two finals against Atletico really was quite sickening.

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Pop you irish bastard, where’s this jimmy Liddell video?
Keep your hair on you £#%&!ing piss sodden arthritic senile old @#%&!.

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
They’re a vile side. To think they’ll go down as one of the greatest ever based on the three-in-a-row statistic is quite sad. They’ve had a highly efficient, industrious and well-balanced midfield three, as well as the greatest player in the Champion’s League era up-front, but it’s hardly a side that will be remembered for great football, or even a unique style.

The luck they had in those two finals against Atletico really was quite sickening.
Ramos again

I laughed when he scored in the first one. It was so Madrid.

As the cliché goes... Barsa win with class and style. Atléti win with guts and determination. Madrid just win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

People take it as a given that they'd have won anyway. Not so sure. They were pretty poor so without two of the most incredible goalkeeping errors you'll see, they may have made it a hard watch for us. It's felt like they've been pushing their luck all the way through.

I genuinely think if Fergie hadn't retired and been able to spend in the post-Barca/Pep era, he'd have won at least two more CLs by now.

Our 2008 side would have beaten Madrid in at least three of the four finals they've won recently imo

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:31 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I’m not arthritic

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Why oh why did Barca have to be one of the best sides ever at the same time that we were really good. That bothers me more tbh

Unread 29-05-2018, 05:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Why oh why did Barca have to be one of the best sides ever at the same time that we were really good. That bothers me more tbh

Unread 29-05-2018, 06:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Closed Thread