United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-07-2018, 10:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
By everyone you mean the same handful?

Riccers always on the Mou Knights checklist. Not usually quite this disrespectful though.
Since when was riccers pro mou gaffer??

Unread 16-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Whip Hubley

Exclamation

Team Mou using Riccers like Fellaini, just throwing him into the mix like an absolute wrecking ball, elbows and pawns AOTS

Have to feel for the lad but can only presume he's been promised votes come FOTY.....

"there's a place for you here"

Unread 16-07-2018, 10:37 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
State of him.

Although he’ll struggle to out do the time he turned up at City for an u21 Derby, wearing his baseball cap backwards eating Wotsits and moaning that they weren’t letting him in for free even though he was a member of the “press”.

I’d love to wipe a cow’s arse with his f***ing face, the utter mess.
Ooh yeah. Love this post.

He needs fat shaming the free loading @#%&!

Unread 16-07-2018, 10:47 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No, its people like you have been driven utterly demented by your loopy hate for Mourinho.

Its not him who put the penny piching gimps in charge, made so many modern players preening soft frauds, or signed most (emphasis - MOST) of our duds.

Get a grip FFS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Team Mou using Riccers like Fellaini, just throwing him into the mix like an absolute wrecking ball, elbows and pawns AOTS

Have to feel for the lad but can only presume he's been promised votes come FOTY.....

"there's a place for you here"

Unread 16-07-2018, 11:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The truth is he’s been backed all the way by the gimps, the point about modern players is moot because every manager faces the same problem, and he’s fought to give the biggest dud of all a new contract.
So it isn't true that the Sandro transfer has been derailed because he's been told he has to sell first? Or that he didn't get Perisic a year ago for similar reasons??

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:03 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Since when was riccers pro mou gaffer??
Wow. I reckon Riccers will be quietly offended that you are oblivious to his loyalties.

What kind of operation are you running pal? No regard for one of your frontline soldiers

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:20 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvlBAS8cA8

Not a fan of Howson but he's absolutely done Souness here.
jabba speaks the complete non entity

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:25 AM
Ethers

Quote:
So it isn't true that the Sandro transfer has been derailed because he's been told he has to sell first? Or that he didn't get Perisic a year ago for similar reasons??
No idea if it’s true, and neither have you. He’s been given £400m to spend though, which I’m pretty sure doesn’t fall under the definition of penny pinching. He also could have sold some of the shite in the squad if he really did need extra money.

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:25 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Wow. I reckon Riccers will be quietly offended that you are oblivious to his loyalties.

What kind of operation are you running pal? No regard for one of your frontline soldiers
No operation pal.

I'm sure riccers isnt offended, most people on here are pro mou if he is pro mou. To me riccers seems to be pro-facts and pro-united which means you will end up looking pro mou most of the time!

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

this could be riccers coming out the shell season. no doubt it will cost lives but worth it in the long run.

Unread 17-07-2018, 09:29 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
this could be riccers coming out the shell season. no doubt it will cost lives but worth it in the long run.
luckily we have 6 hours 31 minutes to live

Unread 17-07-2018, 09:47 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Threw a subby my way in the Rawk nuggets thread. Didn't think a lot of it at the time but looking back it's clear he'd snapped.

Unread 17-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Ethers

He’s gone full on Derrick Bird.

Unread 17-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He’s gone full on Derrick Bird.

Unread 17-07-2018, 04:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Threw a subby my way in the Rawk nuggets thread. Didn't think a lot of it at the time but looking back it's clear he'd snapped.
Thing is, I only started the previous two because it was well into July and nobody else had

Unread 17-07-2018, 07:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
No operation pal.

I'm sure riccers isnt offended, most people on here are pro mou if he is pro mou. To me riccers seems to be pro-facts and pro-united which means you will end up looking pro mou most of the time!
Jesus. "If he's pro Mou then everyone is"

Stunning lack of appreciation. I think Riccers has plenty to consider atm.

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:20 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Some mental case was on here late last night posting weird insults toward him.

Looks like they’ve been deleted but it was some pretty mad stuff.

Unread 17-07-2018, 11:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Some mental case was on here late last night posting weird insults toward him.

Looks like they’ve been deleted but it was some pretty mad stuff.
I think its the same one who has posed similarly unhinged stuff before with about three thousand different usernames.

Unread 17-07-2018, 11:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
I think its the same one who has posed similarly unhinged stuff before with about three thousand different usernames.
Harsh on fuzzy

Unread 18-07-2018, 08:03 AM
Sapien

Leadership material imo

(Transcript here)
Closed Thread