Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
he's a fraud and a Charleton
not sure what word you have misspelt.

Unread 12-08-2021, 02:44 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not sure what word you have misspelt.
Can't be arsed to even bother with correcting my auto checker these days....

Unread 12-08-2021, 02:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Can't be arsed to even bother with correcting my auto checker these days....
fair enough. I just thought it was amusingly close to c rouge.

Unread 12-08-2021, 02:58 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
fair enough. I just thought it was amusingly close to c rouge.
Charles Le? great poster much missed.

Unread 12-08-2021, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Don't think he was banned from here tbh, just moved on to "better" things.

Unread 12-08-2021, 06:57 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Don't think he was banned from here tbh, just moved on to "better" things.
He moved on from here because we just abused the shit out of him, outed him as a forest fan and ex cop. Wasn't there a rule about flagrant promoting your own website at some point? Can't remember and never look at his shit, but I'm amazed by the number of people who do. The amount of people who get their 'itk' stuff from him and reference him is amazing, but Im surrounded by knownowts and yearly daytrippers, which is his audience.

Unread 12-08-2021, 07:04 PM
armchair

He was definitely banned. A few times in fact. Nothing against the guy and I admire how hard he worked on his success but he never interacted on the forum he just wanted to spam his videos. And he'd spam in random threads and stuff. He'd never actually post in threads or anything. It was just posting his videos.

I can understand why but it was annoying.

Unread 12-08-2021, 07:58 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He was definitely banned. A few times in fact. Nothing against the guy and I admire how hard he worked on his success but he never interacted on the forum he just wanted to spam his videos. And he'd spam in random threads and stuff. He'd never actually post in threads or anything. It was just posting his videos.

I can understand why but it was annoying.
He just piled in to promote his shit. Dont think he realised what kind of place this is/was. Loved him being outed and scorned, deserved every bit, total tosser. Can remember him being banned, the spamming @#%&!. Honestly couldn't care what he's done since, Id rather be dead then live like that.

Unread 12-08-2021, 08:06 PM
My Name is Heath

Mildly embarrassed to admit this seeing as though so many people I respect don’t like him but…..

I like him.

In my defence, I’m Billy NoMates and have been mostly housebound this year.

Some of his stuff is daft but his cooking channel is fun and he does entertain me during a game.

Sorry

Unread 12-08-2021, 08:32 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Mildly embarrassed to admit this seeing as though so many people I respect don’t like him but…..

I like him.

In my defence, I’m Billy NoMates and have been mostly housebound this year.

Some of his stuff is daft but his cooking channel is fun and he does entertain me during a game.

Sorry
That's the equivalent of liking des o'conner, you're on thin ice here....

He's now doing cooking? going for the full tilt £#%&!er, he's no doubt a multi millionaire by now

Unread 12-08-2021, 08:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He’s a massive gimp and I despise him and everything he stands for, but he was absolutely relentless, was very thick skinned and carried on when lots of people would have given up, so fair £#%&!s to him.

Wether by accident or by design he’s fallen on this weird faux-Partridge style thats for some reason very popular with a lot of people, and he’s ran with it.
This.

He doesn't give a £#%&! how much he's hated. (probably why he was a copper)

he's seen a gap in the social media space and went for it. It's worked out very well for him.

Unread 12-08-2021, 08:50 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
no doubt a multi millionaire by now

I dont think he owns the full channel or even close to it with the way he talks about money and how he isnt well off.
That thing earns a shed load. Like £100k+ a month.

He's either full of shit or he gave a lot of the channel away at the start.

Unread 12-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I dont think he owns the full channel or even close to it with the way he talks about money and how he isnt well off.

Have it on good authority, he's a 30k a year employee,

Unread 12-08-2021, 09:16 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Would imagine it's the first option. remember getting linked to the @#%&! when he moved out of his mums bedroom and down to his country estate, someone told me he was probably pulling £10k a month then. Goes to show what talentless #@&%!s can do these days. My daughter has a mate who's an influencer, wherever that is, and she's pulling £10k pm and getting all kinds of shit for free. In the kingdom of the blind etc.

Unread 12-08-2021, 09:27 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Well both my sons watch him and I certainly haven’t put them on to him. In fact, when I’ve overheard him on their phones, I’ve not found it too aggravating.

Basically I don’t mind him albeit don’t ever watch him directly.
Football being full of @#%&!s isn’t exactly new. You just have to listen to half the ex pros in talk sport to realise they’re as big a #@&%!s

Unread 12-08-2021, 09:52 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Have it on good authority, he's a 30k a year employee,
He 100% puts it out there that he earns that amount.

But then, if he did and owned £#%&! all of the channel, he could easily bin it off and make his own.

Could see he's just banking it all rather than getting out the Marlo coat brochures.

Either way im on the brink of buying a rubber downy mask and reading out the transfer news myself.

Unread 12-08-2021, 10:44 PM
tatty

Did he use his own name posting on here? I can't remember him.

Unread 12-08-2021, 10:49 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Did he use his own name posting on here? I can't remember him.
Was Mark Goldbridge. In the days of when he had printed out pics of OT as his background...

Unread 12-08-2021, 11:03 PM
tatty

Nope, don't remember him.

£10k a month is alright though for someone his age.

Unread 12-08-2021, 11:24 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Nope, don't remember him.

£10k a month is alright though for someone his age.
He's an absolute chancer and good at it. would say it's far more than that these days. Theres not a utd supporter here who hasn't downloaded his app, he's big time, dread to think what he's making. Forest supporting ex cop who's copped on to the whole masquerade of the social media thing. He's done well but there is literally no value in it. Gimp of gimps for big money, would you?
Closed Thread