United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:39 PM
marlo

if we get spurs in the next round, we’d lose even with a +2 handicap

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Tiberian

We might get lucky with the draw, not just for us but in the other top teams being drawn together. Could not have asked for an easier group stage and first knock out tie this year.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
if we get spurs in the next round, we’d lose even with a +2 handicap
I wouldn't worry about United being in the next round.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:41 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Italian football must be on its arse if that Juventus team win the league every year. Perhaps explains why pogba looked so good over there.
The team top of the league(Napoli) lost out to Shatkar Donetsk in their group.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
if we get spurs in the next round, we’d lose even with a +2 handica
I wouldn't be so sure of United getting past Sevilla.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Italian football must be on its arse if that Juventus team win the league every year. Perhaps explains why pogba looked so good over there.
They had our £#%&!ing pants down big time over that transfer, the £#%&!ing useless gangly dabbing shitbag

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:43 PM
Buck

Great game. Spurs controlled the game - Dembele and Eriksen were class and I thought Sanchez did well too. But Juventus continued to carry a threat and Higuain's all round play was top class.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:45 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They had our £#%&!ing pants down big time over that transfer, the £#%&!ing useless gangly dabbing shitbag
the word is out about woodward. they must phone each other and swap stories about how they had hiim over.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:46 PM
20 times

Quote:
Don’t say that. The BT sport watchers will be on soon going on about him needing to play on the left of a 3 and it’s not his fault he doesn’t resemble a footballer when he plays in a 2

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Great game. Spurs controlled the game - Dembele and Eriksen were class and I thought Sanchez did well too. But Juventus continued to carry a threat and Higuain's all round play was top class.
Higuain is the only player around who can score twice in a knockout match & still be considered a bottling shithouse

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:48 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Not even close to how Everton had our pants,undies,vest,shoes the lot

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Don’t say that. The BT sport watchers will be on soon going on about him needing to play on the left of a 3 and it’s not his fault he doesn’t resemble a footballer when he plays in a 2
Watching a 2-bit clogger like Diame leave him on his arse, almost incredulous that someone had actually tackled him, at St James' Park at the weekend was the last straw.

A £#%&!ing utter show pony who simply doesn't want it when he's not allowed to stroll about and pose on the ball.

A total £#%&!ing fraud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
At least Lukaku has scored 12 goals I suppose.

Can't think of more than 2-3 games where Pogshit has done anything important.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:50 PM
20 times

Quote:
Watching a 2-bit clogger like Diame leave him on his arse, almost incredulous that someone had actually tackled him, at St James' Park at the weekend was the last straw.

A £#%&!ing utter show pony who simply doesn't want it when he's not allowed to stroll about and pose on the ball.

A total £#%&!ing fraud.
Yep. I’ve had enough of the @#%&! too. I wanted him to be good so I could laugh at the ABUs but £#%&! it. He’s turd.

The only doubt is whether he’s another De Bruyne or Salah being badly managed by Mou

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
United's £150m midfield got bossed by Jonjo Shelvey. On his own.

We are f***ing garbage.

This argument is totally pointless as United won't be winning the champions league this season, or indeed any season, for a very very very long time.
that's probably true but as I said Liverpool 2005 are the worst team to win the CL by a long way ...so anything is possible, and we may be shit but we are not as shit as those @#%&!s were in 2005 ffs

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
The team top of the league(Napoli) lost out to Shatkar Donetsk in their group.
They chucked it a bit, though. Rested a couple of their best players for the away game. Was bizarre.

Napoli gave City a couple of tricky games. Definitely a good side.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:52 PM
20 times

Quote:

At least Lukaku has scored 12 goals I suppose.

19 in all competitions tbf

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:53 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
and they filmed it and put us on Facebook

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Dembele is what I hoped Ando would develop into.
We could have had him for a song too as part of the Berbatov deal. We ended up passing and giving them Berbs for virtually nothing.

Good shout Fergs.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Buck

Maybe Pogba doesn't like playing the way the manager sets up. Of course he should get on with it - no player is bigger than the manager. But I get the feeling all is not well between him and Mourinho.

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Yep. I’ve had enough of the @#%&! too. I wanted him to be good so I could laugh at the ABUs but £#%&! it. He’s turd.
Actually had to scroll back to see who you were on about.
Closed Thread