United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
I hope this is not the end of him.. Winning the World Cup all downhill now.. The pinnacle of being a footballer..
Yeah Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho.... they disappeared after 1998 and 2002

Unread 16-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Baron

I for one am shocked that Pogba thrived in a France set-up that played him alongside two other midfielders

Only an absolute £#%&!ing cretin would play him in a restricted 2

Unread 16-07-2018, 10:48 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I for one am shocked that Pogba thrived in a France set-up that played him alongside two other midfielders

Unread 16-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Did you not watch much of united last season?

Unread 16-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Did you not watch much of united last season?
I don’t think he was that lucky.

Unread 16-07-2018, 12:02 PM
dunk

Quote:

It's all on Pogba mate, nothing to do with the manager apparently..

Unread 16-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's all on Pogba mate, nothing to do with the manager apparently..
Obviously a bit of both, but anytime I saw him play well it was in a 3 & everytime he was poor was in a 2 deployed deeper. Ultimately Mourinho's approach doesn't help, but neither does not having the right personnel alongside him. We have a few weeks to help improve the squad, the lad Fred (to me at least) looks like he'll be a huge help as he can pass it forward early off either foot. Speed things up a bit from deep & we can get the Pogba we've occasionally seen & who is clearly an absolute class act when he can find the right role. Let's see how it goes.

Unread 16-07-2018, 12:22 PM
dragflick

Unread 16-07-2018, 12:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Well... there's this other narrative I've been hearing a bit of

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264613

Unread 16-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Imagine if Pogba had made 8 passes and got hooked, and Kante scored the winner......

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Sparky***

Not a fan of Howson but he's absolutely done Souness here.

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:05 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i'm sure a bloke who was pretty good a football is going to be absolutely gutted a bloke who looks like he's eaten numerous footballs has posted a video on youtube and called it "RANT"

absolutely sure of it

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i'm sure a bloke who was pretty good a football is going to be absolutely gutted a bloke who looks like he's eaten numerous footballs has posted a video on youtube and called it "RANT"

absolutely sure of it
Me too, pal.

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Souness is a pretty decent pundit, spot on Re: Paul numerous times....Pogba has been shocking for united...

Unsure who that guy is making the video but he’s a mess.

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvlBAS8cA8

That is one of the most cringeworthy videos i have ever had the misfortune of watching. Absolutely detestable. Couldn't even finish it. Fat £#%&!ing yonner mess.

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
That is one of the most cringeworthy videos i have ever had the misfortune of watching. Absolutely detestable. Couldn't even finish it. Fat £#%&!ing yonner mess.
Would love to see you do a video pal. Would go down a treat on RedMen TV or BlueMoon Rising TV.

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Would love to see you do a video pal. Would go down a treat on RedMen TV or BlueMoon Rising TV.
You don't even know me, bruv.

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Scary thing is, this is where a large portion of our fan base get their news and views from......

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Scary thing is, this is where a large portion of our fan base get their news and views from......
indeedy mateh...hope you're well btw...

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Ethers

Fat @#%&!. He can barely get the words out he’s trying so hard to emphasise the accent.

Who gives a £#%&! an ex Liverpool player is biased against a United player ffs. Was funny for about 2 hours on twitter yesterday.

Then a load of absolute drips go and run with it. Imagine actually making a video on the subject ffs.
Closed Thread