United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-10-2017, 10:42 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Exactly.

They need to be good enough to step in, but shit enough to not be number one elsewhere.

He's calm, safe hands on crosses and has pulled off a few good saves.

Our best no 2 some Van Der Gouw for sure.
He'd never cut it at Liverpool, oh no

Unread 25-10-2017, 03:00 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
So is utd99 still regarding the score as 0-0?
No, he played well. I want him to prove me wrong, but that’ll take more than one game.

What’s with that dance though? He can’t even let you enjoy a once (twice) in a blue moon moment can he?

Unread 25-10-2017, 05:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Anyone know the name of the girl in that gif?
Chanel Ce’mone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Think its lil' kim pre surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Shes had a shit ton of surgery, i know she was in that song , whether its her or not im not 100% sure.
Lil’ Kim she’s isn’t on that song either..

Unread 25-10-2017, 05:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Chanel Ce’mone

Welcome back....

Unread 25-10-2017, 06:24 AM
puressence

good to see a victory struggles to get 200 replies

Unread 25-10-2017, 07:31 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
good to see a victory struggles to get 200 replies
Because it's a day old, you clown.

Unread 25-10-2017, 07:32 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy redface
because it's a day old, you clown.
makes no sense

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:05 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
makes no sense
It's called a comma.

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:05 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
It's called a comma.

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:10 AM
flixton

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho speaking to Sky Sports: "We were in the game from the first minutes, pressing and forcing things, the attitude was good.

"Scott The Scottish Player did very well, strong in the midfield. Axel Tuanzebe started maybe a little shaky, but then we got stability and he came into it.

Bit harsh on Axel?

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho speaking to Sky Sports: "We were in the game from the first minutes, pressing and forcing things, the attitude was good.

"Scott The Scottish Player did very well, strong in the midfield. Axel Tuanzebe started maybe a little shaky, but then we got stability and he came into it.

Bit harsh on Axel?
Not really, if that's how he sees it. No point blowing smoke up the lads arse. Keep him hungry and working hard.

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:57 AM
Red Santos

Happy with the win. Very comfortable

Game went dead on the 65th minute after Matic and Lukaku came on for some reason.

Lukaku due a goal, hopefully gets one or a few on saturday

Unread 25-10-2017, 10:19 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Not really, if that's how he sees it. No point blowing smoke up the lads arse. Keep him hungry and working hard.
Plus it's true, he did. But he grew into the game and did well.

Also missed an open goal late on but that's not really his department.

Unread 25-10-2017, 11:06 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You're never going to have complete faith in a back-up keeper; that's why they're number two.

But Argentina's no1 is unlikely to ever be daunted stepping in

He's probably better than every goalkeeper we went through between Schmeichel and VdS
I know but just knowing his history you're waiting for his next mistake He's really grown on me though.

He's been van Gaal's best signing.

Anyone else a big fan of Axel going over to Rashford when he was coming off saying well done? There's a lot to like about him, Mourinho's assessment was spot on, he really grew into the game (against not a lot mind you)

Unread 25-10-2017, 11:26 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I know but just knowing his history you're waiting for his next mistake He's really grown on me though.

Anyone else a big fan of Axel going over to Rashford when he was coming off saying well done? There's a lot to like about him, Mourinho's assessment was spot on, he really grew into the game (against not a lot mind you)
Think it might’ve been early last season, he let a soft one in. Didn’t put a foot wrong since. Decent keeper, nqat.

Unread 25-10-2017, 12:53 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Chanel Ce’mone

Cheers pal.

Unread 25-10-2017, 04:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Think it might’ve been early last season, he let a soft one in. Didn’t put a foot wrong since. Decent keeper, nqat.
It was at Swansea strangely enough, I've just about got over it now

Unread 26-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It was at Swansea strangely enough, I've just about got over it now

Aye, thought it was, oddly enough but then thought I was imagining....

Unread 26-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

Big Axel will be a future captain nqat

Unread 26-10-2017, 04:25 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No, he played well. I want him to prove me wrong, but that’ll take more than one game
Very gracious of you sir.