United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Bunker Buster

What cheating is he guilty of please Jem ?

...and yes, shithousery / cheating is always welcome....anything to brighten up this league...

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:57 AM
dragflick

Thumbs down

£#%&! Mourinho. Horrible man, don't want him anywhere near United.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:59 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&! Mourinho. Horrible man, don't want him anywhere near United.
Steady on pal. He denied the scouse the title and wums Wenger on the reg. A top red, nqat.

S2C (but also very funny) him have a total breakdown this season.

Unread 11-11-2015, 10:24 AM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
It's like United are determined to have a managerial 'dull off'. First Moyes with his life draining husk like death shroud, lvg with his eye rubbingly bad wood chip wallpaper possession stats shit fest and now the prospect of jm with his don't lose at all costs heap of £#%&!ing shit.

The beautiful game? My arse.

Interesting off the field but who cares about that*

* lots of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Mourinho has done nothing wrong at chelsea. It's all down to his players. Specifically he tried to get rid of terry and move the team on. Then terry used the doctor thing to turn the players/abra against him. He (terry) is a cancer at that club.
Even that thunder@#%&! must realise he has to retire at some point. He can't simply be wheeled out to play whenever he wants. Mind you, he is B1GJT.

Unread 11-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Barcabal

Bloody hate winners Utd do now

Unread 11-11-2015, 11:05 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What cheating is he guilty of please Jem ?

...and yes, shithousery / cheating is always welcome....anything to brighten up this league...
Jem wants a morally pure manager who can play the underdog and yet understands the concept of balance and is willing to play Valencia more often than not.

Unread 11-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Jem wants a morally pure manager who can play the underdog and yet understands the concept of balance and is willing to play Valencia more often than not.

Ha! As if United would ever hire him ffs.

Though I did once have a nightmare where they did. Some people thought he was great iirc.

Unread 11-11-2015, 11:37 AM
PeakyBlinder

People forget he won the league again last season.

Something has clearly happened on the training ground, it's linked to this hot doctor, and the players are pissed off. Hence the downfall.

Still can't deny what a world class manager he is. His achievements don't lie and he 100% was the right choice when Fergie left. His subtle public appeal for the job after the United-Madrid game should've been taken on.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Zorg

He had it, but now he's lost it.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
You're right, I imagined Fergie refused to speak to the BBC for years (admittedly it was for personal reasons)...

Yeah imagine not giving the media what they want...

Absolutely stinks of united does Jose, could see him doing a decade with us.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:35 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Yeah imagine not giving the media what they want...

Absolutely stinks of united does Jose, could see him doing a decade with us.
Here's hoping.

Hope he brings Willian with him too...

Unread 11-11-2015, 01:30 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

yup. him or grand paul.

Unread 11-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
You're right, I imagined Fergie refused to speak to the BBC for years (admittedly it was for personal reasons)...
Uh oh.

I'm fully on board with the United as opera phase.

Can't be arsed adding actual opera references (just had root canal surgery) but Don Mourinho would be a great addition.

Arsenal rivalry rebooted, hopefully Chelsea fans would turn on him too. Media and FA hatred. ABU apocalypse.

Unread 11-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Gazw649

Big Jo-Mo is a ledge, get him in ASAP.

Unread 11-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Baron

Utterly pointless to have Van Gaal go through all of this pain of getting a very specific style of play ingrained in the players & then tear it all up for Mourinho & his complete inability to look beyond the end of his own nose.

Van Gaal's successor doesn't absolutely have to be Pep, but if there was a choice between these two only a moron would choose Mourinho.

Unread 11-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Swagger

People talk about wanting a a manager with class and integrity as if we didn't have SAF for 27 years.

Give me a ruthless winner over a good honest bloke any day of the week.

Nice guys finish 7th

Unread 11-11-2015, 04:46 PM
puressence

Have the class of 92 commented

Unread 11-11-2015, 04:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
Nice guys finish 7th
Yep, and David Moyes.

Unread 11-11-2015, 08:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Utterly pointless to have Van Gaal go through all of this pain of getting a very specific style of play ingrained in the players & then tear it all up for Mourinho & his complete inability to look beyond the end of his own nose.

Van Gaal's successor doesn't absolutely have to be Pep, but if there was a choice between these two only a moron would choose Mourinho.
Yep. The point of van Gaal - hopefully - is that United are trying to establish a firm footballing identity post-Ferguson. I suspect we will see better football before LvG goes, and the next man should be expected to build on that. If not Pep, then someone relatively similar.

And that's before you get into the issue of Mourinho being a constant cringe for most of this year. Can't see United being interested.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:24 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. The point of van Gaal - hopefully - is that United are trying to establish a firm footballing identity post-Ferguson. I suspect we will see better football before LvG goes, and the next man should be expected to build on that. If not Pep, then someone relatively similar.

And that's before you get into the issue of Mourinho being a constant cringe for most of this year. Can't see United being interested.
Giggs
Closed Thread