Unread 10-11-2015, 06:16 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Imagine going from moyes football style, to LDV....then only £#%&!ing mourinho
If that was a cocktail, you´d wake up with a bloody hangover

Unread 10-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Stickman

Had a feeling this link would surface. Stranger things would certainly have happened...

Unread 10-11-2015, 10:00 PM
Fat Al

The sporting media would go into abso-£#%&!ing-lute meltdown.

Unread 10-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Switching Off

Tbh I'm convinced by the theory that Louis is building a style for somebody else to take forward, whether that's Pep or somebody else. Mourinho's style is nothing like it, so it makes little sense.

Plenty of plus points to focus on if it happens though.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:10 AM
saffers

It's the only job that would revitalise him.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:16 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
It's the only job that would revitalise him.
It *could*, no longer sure that it would. A gamble we don't need in the near future, tbh.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:20 AM
armchair

Mourinho has done nothing wrong at chelsea. It's all down to his players. Specifically he tried to get rid of terry and move the team on. Then terry used the doctor thing to turn the players/abra against him. He (terry) is a cancer at that club.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It *could*, no longer sure that it would. A gamble we don't need in the near future, tbh.
Giggs it is then.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:25 AM
red in cumbria

I'm willing to blame Brave JayTee for literally anything up to and including genocide, but the idea that JM bears no responsibility for Chelski's implosion is a bt of a stretch tbh.

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:31 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Giggs it is then.
No, that's an even bigger and more reckless gamble

Unread 11-11-2015, 12:44 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I'm willing to blame Brave JayTee for literally anything up to and including genocide, but the idea that JM bears no responsibility for Chelski's implosion is a bt of a stretch tbh.
He tried to get rid of jt and was overruled. Since then he's thought 'why bother?' I can't blame him for that. He's been waiting for the multimillion payoff ever since. I wouldn't quit with a eurolotto win on the line, would you?

Unread 11-11-2015, 01:11 AM
Cream

twici'd this weeks ago.

Gets himself sacked. Year abroad - probably wins a trophy.
Back at manchester united.

With Pepe at City. I hate him more than Mou.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:10 AM
celtbion

I think those pushing for Guardiola might want to consider whether Mourinho's antics are worse than doping.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Would 100% take him after Louis bows out at the San Siro.....

It's what the game needs, more characters, more niggle...it's becoming a stale, biege drawn out snooze fest..

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:30 AM
elephantstone

Where does this leave Giggs?

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:31 AM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Where does this leave Giggs?
Salford City manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

It's what the game needs, more characters, more niggle...it's becoming a stale, biege drawn out snooze fest..
This.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:36 AM
itisme_panaflex

Would rather giggs.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:44 AM
The Watcher

Bayern Munich to offer Pep Guardiola £17M-A-YEAR to turn down Premier League

Quote:
Bayern want Guardiola to commit to a two-year extension until 2018 with the deal loaded with incentives and bonuses.

The lad doing another year or two at Bayern would be perfect for United imo. Keep King Louis in place until Super Pep & his wonderful drugs are available. I expect Woodward is already tapping him up tbf.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:45 AM
My Name is Keith

It's like United are determined to have a managerial 'dull off'. First Moyes with his life draining husk like death shroud, lvg with his eye rubbingly bad wood chip wallpaper possession stats shit fest and now the prospect of jm with his don't lose at all costs heap of £#%&!ing shit.

The beautiful game? My arse.

Interesting off the field but who cares about that*

* lots of people.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:45 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

cheating is interesting, eh? shyeah.

the choice is not giggs or jo-mo. they're both non-starters.
Closed Thread