United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-11-2015, 08:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Nope, both work, pal.
Googled before I posted that, actually. The consensus seems to be "fount" is correct and "font" is a vile imperialist Yankee import.

Unread 08-11-2015, 08:20 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Googled before I posted that, actually.

The lad's seething, nqat.

Unread 08-11-2015, 08:23 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

The lad's seething, nqat.
Do you envision a fruity little shake of the head with his eyes closed as he typed that or a more angry response?

You tell him riccers

Unread 08-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Nope, both work, pal.

riccers is having a nightmare with his knowledge of the english language today.

Unread 08-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Googled before I posted that, actually. The consensus seems to be "fount" is correct and "font" is a vile imperialist Yankee import.
So both are acceptable?

Looks like you owe Pure an apology, pal.

Unread 08-11-2015, 08:25 PM
puressence

Quote:
Made a right @#%&! of yourself there pal 😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 08-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ffs

Unread 08-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Ginners

Quote:

Unread 08-11-2015, 09:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Exclamation

Quote:
Fount, pal.
Quote:
Nope, both work, pal.

Quote:
Googled before I posted that, actually.
Quote:

is riccers squaring up to pure on the eve of the FOTY campaign trail???

Unread 09-11-2015, 12:08 AM
signed dc

Pulling Pure up on his grammar and being wrong

Unread 09-11-2015, 12:28 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
You should know all about that, tbf

Unread 09-11-2015, 02:25 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Pulling Pure up on his grammar and being wrong

Unread 26-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Sparky***

So, yeah. As I was saying.............

Unread 26-12-2015, 11:57 PM
boreez

Hope there is a magical manager who can fix all this nonsense, and quickly.

Unread 27-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
Hope there is a magical manager who can fix all this nonsense, and quickly.
Well there isn't one. There are however managers out there who could probably arrest this alarming decline and get us playing a bit more like a team who believe they can win football matches rather than 11 chronically depressed robots repeating a flawed formula over and over again.

Unread 12-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The same City that shipped four to Spurs? Tottenham £#%&!ing Hotspur?

There isn't a team in the league that isn't fragile. It's the current state of the premier league. Arsenal may go on and struggle in their next game and most like be out of the Champions League come the end of the month. City look like they will concede anytime a team approaches their 18 yard box and Chelsea are, well, we can all see what's going on there.

We have problems, sure. We have players short of confidence, lacking that spark, or whatever you want to call it. The season is 8 games in and if you're throwing in the towel now then so be it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
City got tonked by Tottenham last week. Chelsea getting beat every other game.

It's Sparky who's mentally weak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
stopped reading here.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
When we win the league in May we'll all look back and laugh at this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
No I'm not worried. Even the best teams lose badly occasionally. Should City fans be shitting it because they got thrashed by Tottenham?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
State of this place and the internet in general when we have a bad game is laughable. We were shit yesterday end of, we started slow and couldnt recover.

We unfortunately played against an inform Sanchez, had we played the 3 weeks ago he would have been invisible as he has been most of the season.

Still think we will finish 2nd (behind City) but we will beat them in a couple of weeks
Quote:
We're that fragile that in our two previous games we came from behind to win. Ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They didn't bottle anything or throw in any towels yesterday. In fact there was a decent spirit about the team for most of the game, but clearly the confidence was drained by our start. United are not above taking the odd @#%&!ting. Nobody is; ask Barca or City recently.

The thread's a state, tbh. Nobody tipping us for the league in the summer, yet arse seeing when we're pushed off the top of the table.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

I know Sparky has been in doom mode since August after our dodgy start, but people really need to take a look around them.

It's almost as if people ignore things outside the United bubble. The previously imperious City looking shit in Europe, losing at home to West Ham and getting @#%&!ted by a Spurs side who were struggling for goals. Give Chelsea, who were this season's team to beat under the mighty Mourinho iirc, a shout and ask if they're enjoying the relegation zone. Ask Juventus the same thing about Italy where they're mid-table. Or the European champions, who have lost two of their last three league matches.

Better sides than United (including the two CL finalists) are finding it tough this season. We're the ones who are actually progressing. But of course despite everyone tipping us for 3rd at best this season, it's a disappointment that we've relinquished top spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Hahahahahahahah

Like I said. I know a team of bottle jobs when i see one. 10 years of watching Wenger's Arsenal in action at their bottle job finest and you can £#%&!ing smell it.

Still, what do i know eh?

Unread 12-01-2016, 11:08 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Like I said. I know a team of bottle jobs when i see one. 10 years of watching Wenger's Arsenal in action at their bottle job finest and you can £#%&!ing smell it.

Still, what do i know eh?
You've basically quoted 80% of the crew.

Unread 12-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You've basically quoted 80% of the crew.
2 wins in 12 games. Looked absolutely abject against the league's worst teams and against lower division teams in both cups. Still we'll all look back in may and laugh at this. So don't worry.

Unread 12-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
because there is no way in hell this United team will win at Everton and I'm fairly sure City will turn us over.
Brave bump.

Unread 12-01-2016, 11:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Brave bump.
Meh. The theme of the post is terrifyingly accurate, of course. Only a fool would deny it.
Closed Thread