United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:09 AM
waynes ear's

we should be trying to get him on a free according to Stuart Pearce

Quote:
"The fact he's 32 years old Cristiano, it depends what money you'd have to pay for him.

"At 32 years old as a manager I would be looking to get him on a free transfer."
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...ansfers-gossip

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:10 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Perez is on a wum. According to some itks at Madrid. He's playing a game of smoke and mirrors and has an interest to introduce some chaos into our transfer plans. His goal apparently is to sell us morata late, at a huge fee, with de gea going the other way. He wants us desperate late in the window.
What is Perez summing about??

Ronaldo and Mendes saying he wants out isn't it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
we should be trying to get him on a free according to Stuart Pearce

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...ansfers-gossip

And Messi on loan no doubt

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:17 AM
lindelof

I don't think Jose would want Ronaldo here. Not due to his ability, obviously, but because of Jose's ego.

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
I don't think Jose would want Ronaldo here. Not due to his ability, obviously, but because of Jose's ego.
And Ronaldos huge ego, he can be a big slapped arse. We cant be spending all our budget on a 32 year old I don't care who he is. It doesn't make sense,. There is no way this will happen and iam glad tbh.

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Pop

Quote:
Sack Jose and bring Ronaldo back then

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:31 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
His mouthpiece says the opposite.

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
His mouthpiece says the opposite.
saffers?

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
for all the humour you've tried to inject into that post, you can still £#%&! off

For being a @#%&!: £#%&! off

Unread 20-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Cream

Quote:
Sergio Ramos? The same Sergio Ramos who told Real Madrid he wanted to leave for Manchester United but ended up staying after getting a massive new contract?

thought as much
The kiss of death.

Unread 20-06-2017, 01:06 PM
92ToBury

Perez the @#%&! strikes again.

Unread 20-06-2017, 02:59 PM
TheFatGoth

http://www.marca.com/en/football/rea...53b8b460f.html

It's over

Off

Unread 20-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

But we'd only just begun

Unread 20-06-2017, 03:04 PM
lindelof

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Unread 20-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Pop

Mourie OUT!

Unread 20-06-2017, 03:07 PM
plopborsky

Speaking ahead of the Fifa Ballon d'Or ceremony on Monday when he is expected to claim the prestigious prize for a third time, the Portuguese was asked if - at the age of almost 33 - he would be tempted to take on one last challenge before the end of his career.

"Nobody knows," he said. "Only God knows the future, but I’m very happy at Real Madrid. I signed a new deal one year ago, but in the future you never know."

Unread 20-06-2017, 03:12 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Speaking ahead of the Fifa Ballon d'Or ceremony on Monday when he is expected to claim the prestigious prize for a third time, the Portuguese was asked if - at the age of almost 33 - he would be tempted to take on one last challenge before the end of his career.

"Nobody knows," he said. "Only God knows the future, but I’m very happy at Real Madrid. I signed a new deal one year ago, but in the future you never know."
How many times pal?

Unread 20-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
When I'm no longer good enough for Real Madrid, I will let Manchester pay my huge wages. The sad @#%&!s.
Basically.

Unread 20-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Basically.

Unread 20-06-2017, 05:50 PM
waynes ear's

Closed Thread