United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Not had the easiest of starts tbf. I wish him nothing but luck. The lad has worked his balls off to get were he is.
Worked his balls off his mate gave him a job that he already wants to leave after 360minutes....

Some grafter...

Unread 03-01-2016, 06:29 PM
mkr

Quote:
Not had the easiest of starts tbf. I wish him nothing but luck. The lad has worked his balls off to get were he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Worked his balls off his mate gave him a job that he already wants to leave after 360minutes....

Some grafter...

Unread 03-01-2016, 06:34 PM
silv

Quote:

Some grafter...
Yep has decided being in a studio with Jamie Carragher is more up his street

Can't blame him tbf, probably earns a fortune not to do any real work

Unread 03-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

Some grafter...
Compare his talent to his United career ffs. Do you think that was luck?

There is no argument, the boy is a grafter. He sweated blood for us ill never forget.

Unread 03-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Compare his talent to his United career ffs. Do you think that was luck?

There is no argument, the boy is a grafter. He sweated blood for us ill never forget.
Nothing to do with his footballing career though.....

He had a media job handed to him and a coaching role at international level (rightly so)

His mate then offered him a role in Spain...

Unread 03-01-2016, 06:58 PM
elhombre

Quote:

He had a media job handed to him and a coaching role at international level (rightly so)

Unread 03-01-2016, 07:02 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Yep has decided being in a studio with Jamie Carragher is more up his street

Can't blame him tbf, probably earns a fortune not to do any real work
I don't understand why any football pundit who presumably gets paid a decent wedge would swap something stress free for a job as a manager

Unread 03-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

I think his conscientious playing career has played a large part in the oppurtunities he has been afforded in later life. Agree to disagree, a lot of reds £#%&!ing hate him ive never understood it tbh.

Unread 03-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I think his conscientious playing career has played a large part in the oppurtunities he has been afforded in later life. Agree to disagree, a lot of reds £#%&!ing hate him ive never understood it tbh.
I don't hate him...

Also concede you're probably right about the graft he put in on the pitch opening doors, just irks me he's been give. This job due to connections and people call him brave / ready for united...

Unread 03-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
I don't hate him...

Also concede you're probably right about the graft he put in on the pitch opening doors, just irks me he's been give. This job due to connections and people call him brave / ready for united...
England's brave and ready Gary Neville

Unread 03-01-2016, 07:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
England's brave and ready Gary Neville
Nah, that honour is reserved for ENGLAND'S BRAVE JOHN TERRY

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:00 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
In 83 years? I'd imagine quite a few.
I really don't understand why you posted that. I guess you and I don´t share the same sense of humour.

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:17 PM
Clarkie

£#%&!ing hell..........

"Gary, you've only just taken this job but, you've already ruled yourself out of taking the United and England job. Why is that?"

Phil: "I'm not fluent (in Spanish) but, I can read the newspaper"

£#%&!ing hell, Phil is pathetic....We all know it was O Shea Ronaldo made bits of during THAT friendly, and here's Phil trying to take credit for it. As if that's anything to be proud of ....£#%&!ing idiot

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:34 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell..........

"Gary, you've only just taken this job but, you've already ruled yourself out of taking the United and England job. Why is that?"

£#%&!ing hell, Phil is pathetic....We all know it was O Shea Ronaldo made bits of during THAT friendly, and here's Phil trying to take credit for it. As if that's anything to be proud of ....£#%&!ing idiot
Well that '£#%&!ing idiot' has made 100x more of his lot in life than you or i have. So whos the £#%&!in idiot. (Its you btw)

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:35 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell..........

Extended version:
"I´m not fluent no, but I can read the newspaper, I can undertand the players talking, I can take a meeting in Spanish, I can take a training session in Spanish (without using English) which after five months I think is really good."
Still didn´t offer to say just a few words in Spanish to the interviewer.

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Well that '£#%&!ing idiot' has made 100x more of his lot in life than you or i have. So whos the £#%&!in idiot. (Its you btw)
The day I give a shit what some arse called "Sizlack" says, is the day I'm an idiot. Fortunately, today is not the day

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
The day I give a shit what some arse called "Sizlack" says, is the day I'm an idiot. Fortunately, today is not the day
So if i had a different name you would pay attention? Thats a little shallow. Talking of shallow ANYBODY that thinks the only 3 bars that 'quo' can play consitutes music is at best a neanderthal.

You are an idiot btw, i know its hard for you to take that in. But £#%&! me you are. You were a gormless @#%&! on red cafe and you continue to be on here.

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
So if i had a different name you would pay attention? Thats a little shallow. Talking of shallow ANYBODY that thinks the only 3 bars that 'quo' can play consitutes music is at best a neanderthal.
3 bars?

What kind of bars are we talking about here? Mars? Snickers? Wispa?

Or, did you mean to say the word "chords" ....If not, then I'm at a loss as to what you're talking about

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
3 bars?

What kind of bars are we talking about here? Mars? Snickers? Wispa?

Or, did you mean to say the word "chords" ....If not, then I'm at a loss as to what you're talking about
i like it, i like it, i like it, i lllllike it.

Unread 03-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
i like it, i like it, i like it, i lllllike it.
Closed Thread