United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2018, 07:26 AM
My Name is Heath

Would rather play with Norman ‘Sanchez’ Wisdom up front with Mata, Lingard and Martial behind him if Toiletvehiclescottishcow isn’t fit.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Vedder

Should be put on the transfer market ASAP after shitting out of today. Paying this @#%&!s wages and he doesn’t want to start an FA cup final incase he gets injured for Belgium

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Red Santos

Keep him but bring in another targetman to challenge for his spot.

Rashford and Martial are shit there

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Should be put on the transfer market ASAP after shitting out of today. Paying this @#%&!s wages and he doesn’t want to start an FA cup final incase he gets injured for Belgium
It's a way out for Jose considering he's not very good and cost a packet.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Is this actually confirmed, or still just rumour?

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:52 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is this actually confirmed, or still just rumour?
Jose literally said it. Said he was fit but that lukaku doesn't agree or want to start

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:53 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Jose literally said it. Said he was fit but that lukaku doesn't agree or want to start
Ah "José" said it, must be true then

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Ethers

What a @#%&!.

Mourinho plays this ‘soldier’ all season £#%&!ing long, even when he’s utterly shite week after week, and he turns round and decides he doesn’t want to risk himself in a £#%&!ing FA Cup Final.

Utter disgrace

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:32 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Lukaku bottling a big game.

I’m shocked

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

if this is true he needs £#%&!ing off

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What a @#%&!.

Mourinho plays this ‘soldier’ all season £#%&!ing long, even when he’s utterly shite week after week, and he turns round and decides he doesn’t want to risk himself in a £#%&!ing FA Cup Final.

Utter disgrace
He's a soldier alright. £#%&!ing Pike.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:41 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He's a soldier alright. £#%&!ing Pike.
As much as I have no time for lukaku you can’t believe a word Jose says. The guy has thrown everyone under the bus at times this year rather than confront his own weaknesses. Get rid

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:43 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
As much as I have no time for lukaku you can’t believe a word Jose says. The guy has thrown everyone under the bus at times this year rather than confront his own weaknesses. Get rid
I think he said it was Lukaku that said he wasn't fit enough. But then it's not as much of a story. If he actually said that or Lukaku was fit we've got a massive problem no one is up to fixing.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Red Santos

If true he ducked out of starting, bring in another big name targetman centre-forward to compete for that no.9 spot next season

Probably need to bring one in anyway TBH. Lukakau is badly missed when he doesnt play. Rashford and Martial are shit up top

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:44 PM
andyroo

This is all the groundwork for keeping Fellaini isn't it. Can't trust any of the other @#%&!s...

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:54 PM
sa7

£#%&!ing @#%&!.

Shits out of starting the biggest game of his career because a World Cup is happening in a month’s time. Needs to remember who pays his £#%&!ing wages.

And this is one of the @#%&!s that Mourinho claims he can actually trust. Extraordinary.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Sparky***

I can't believe that. What a £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:35 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Jesus

£#%&! him off if true.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

"When a player tells you he's not ready to play, that he's not ready to start the game, then the question is 'how many minutes do you think you can (play)?'

"With Lukaku from the start maybe a different game for us maybe a problem for Chelsea.
"Yone need your big players, your top scorer, but how can I convince a player that is not ready to play?"

£#%&!ing bullshit from Lukaku

Unread 19-05-2018, 09:05 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
"When a player tells you he's not ready to play, that he's not ready to start the game, then the question is 'how many minutes do you think you can (play)?'

"With Lukaku from the start maybe a different game for us maybe a problem for Chelsea.
"Yone need your big players, your top scorer, but how can I convince a player that is not ready to play?"

£#%&!ing bullshit from Lukaku
By reminding him that:

1. You’re the boss and if you say play, then he £#%&!ing plays.
2. That he’s a Manchester United centre forward, and playing in cup finals is what being a Manchester United centre forward is all about.
3. His wages are paid by Manchester United, not the Belgian FA. His obligation is to us, not his national team.
4. If you don’t start, then you’re out of the squad, on the transfer list and you never play for this club again. (Which is exactly what should’ve happened).

£#%&!ing LUMP.
Closed Thread