United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Please report your findings back to the forum

I'm more interested in when, at any point in history, we have recommended people take formaldehyde. At least when they are still alive

EDIT: Well I never, they put it in vaccines. There was me thinking autocorrect had #@&%!bled thalidomide.
and there's Tatty thinking he so well preserved cos of the bottox

Unread 14-12-2021, 06:58 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
and there's Tatty thinking he so well preserved cos of the bottox
Botox...Bow-tocks.

Unread 15-12-2021, 10:05 AM
Red Santos

Alan Smith one of those players who always played with his heart on his sleeve

Unread 15-12-2021, 11:24 AM
My Name is Heath

Asa Hartford was a Pfizer Guinea pig

YHIHF

Unread 16-12-2021, 03:27 PM
measlyshark

This shows on average an extra 3-10 cases of myocarditis per 1mn people due to vaccines. COVID caused 40 extra cases per million. No extra cases of pericarditis or cardiac arrhythmias were found with vaccines. However COVID showed increased risks of both of these.

COVID is worse for your heart than the vaccines.....

Unread 16-12-2021, 03:30 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
This shows on average an extra 3-10 cases of myocarditis per 1mn people due to vaccines. COVID caused 40 extra cases per million. No extra cases of pericarditis or cardiac arrhythmias were found with vaccines. However COVID showed increased risks of both of these.

COVID is wise for your heart than the vaccines.....
what about if you've had the vaccines AND covid?

Unread 16-12-2021, 03:32 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
what about if you've had the vaccines AND covid?
That's a whole new grant to study that..... they looked at 40,000,000 so they must have the information somewhere.... just not in this.

Paper#2.

Unread 16-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Red_Rizla

Quote:

COVID is worse for your heart than the vaccines.....
Genuine question - are you a medical expert, or simply someone who has read stuff?

Unread 16-12-2021, 03:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rizla
Genuine question - are you a medical expert, or simply someone who has read stuff?
Can he be a bit of a both?

Unread 16-12-2021, 03:44 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rizla
Did medical research (dementia) but not a medical expert, left research and have worked in life sciences for 20 years, genomics, c&GT, diagnostics, drug discovery, clinical trials etc.

Wouldn't have a clue what to do with a patient but have an understanding of what happens at the drug /cell /molecular /gene level.

Unread 16-12-2021, 03:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Did medical research (dementia) but not a medical expert, left research and have worked in life sciences for 20 years, genomics, c&GT, diagnostics, drug discovery, clinical trials etc.

Wouldn't have a clue what to do with a patient but have an understanding of what happens at the drug /cell /molecular /gene level.
Like our very own Dr Gonzo

Unread 16-12-2021, 03:48 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Like our very own Dr Gonzo
There's a couple on here I think, have utmost admiration for any front line healthcare workers, damn site harder..... having to talk to ill people!

Unread 16-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
There's a couple on here I think, have utmost admiration for any front line healthcare workers, damn site harder..... having to talk to ill people!
Quite.

Unread 16-12-2021, 08:30 PM
suedeshoes

Dunno if I've mentioned it but I had a very serious heart issue last year. I hadn't had Covid, a vaccine or been a professional footballer. Makes you think.

Unread 16-12-2021, 08:37 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Dunno if I've mentioned it but I had a very serious heart issue last year. I hadn't had Covid, a vaccine or been a prefessional footballer. Makes you think.
Have you thought about using your recuperation period to undertake a grammar/spelling course?

Unread 16-12-2021, 08:42 PM
tonytash

What's going on in the mindset of people who feel the need to defend multil billionaire criminals such as Pfizer, why would you feel the need?

Unread 16-12-2021, 08:48 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytash
What's going on in the mindset of people who feel the need to defend multil billionaire criminals such as Pfizer, why would you feel the need?
Pfizer are @#%&!s NQAT. But, stuck clock and all that....

Unread 16-12-2021, 08:50 PM
tonytash

Quote:
Pfizer are c***s NQAT. But, stuck clock and all that....
You should be encouraging people to call them @#%&!s not doing the opposite then

Unread 16-12-2021, 08:54 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytash
You should be encouraging people to call them @#%&!s not doing the opposite then
I just called them @#%&!s, which they are, genuinely baffled.

Just to be clear, Pfizer are the most loathsome Pharma to ever exist.

Unread 16-12-2021, 09:06 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Have you thought about using your recuperation period to undertake a grammar/spelling course?
Wow. Picking on someone who suffered a hypoxic brain injury because of one spelling error. Cruel.
Closed Thread