United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-11-2021, 11:17 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Back to Dubai !?! I'm shook.

Not like he does it most winters...when will folk wake up, he's not even injured....

@#%&! of a man.
Indeed, filmed with the French squad looking anything but injured.

Unread 18-11-2021, 11:30 AM
est.1878

Just about narrowed it down to shortlist of three celebratory departure gifs

Unread 18-11-2021, 11:45 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
makes sense.

hopefully recovers to help us try and get 4th.

Unread 18-11-2021, 01:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
makes sense.

hopefully recovers to help us try and get 4th.
Think you meant hinder pal.

Unread 20-11-2021, 11:27 AM
Red Santos

Has he gone yet?

Unread 20-11-2021, 11:29 AM
tatty

Ole can do his replacement a huge favour by pushing Pogba out.

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:28 PM
AK14

His social media post after our win

It’s all about him…

Absolute @#%&! of a man.

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:41 PM
marlo

He posted on his story celebrating our win and then He is updating us on his recovery on his own Instagram page

he knows we need him back and it’s probably killing him that he isn’t fit enough to play for us right now.

he will be back next week and soon back on the grass and give us that lift we need as the fixtures pile up

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:47 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
His social media post after our win

https://twitter.com/paulpogba/status...730653185?s=21

It’s all about him…

Absolute @#%&! of a man.
Hopefully it’s a road that leads to another club

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:48 PM
puressence

Quote:
He posted on his story celebrating our win and then He is updating us on his recovery on his own Instagram page

he knows we need him back and it’s probably killing him that he isn’t fit enough to play for us right now.

he will be back next week and soon back on the grass and give us that lift we need as the fixtures pile up

Wont have the stamina to
Play in a ralf team. Genuinely can’t wait till he £#%&!s off and hopefully takes his fan boys with him along with Anthony I’m not feeling well and Jesse I’m also next feeling well boys

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:52 PM
RARAMSES

Quote:

We need that preening @#%&! like Utd need you as a "supporter"

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Switching Off

Good to see him. Hopefully hes on the pitch soon, pressing and harrying opponents and bending games to his will.

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:58 PM
tatty

For me the most disappointing signing in all the time I've supported United (28 years).

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:59 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Good to see him. Hopefully hes on the pitch soon, pressing and harrying opponents and bending games to his will.

Will be good to have our very own Uri " surprisingly hard to stab" Geller marauding all over the pitch.

Unread 05-12-2021, 09:11 PM
redhegemony

Weirdly enough this system suits him playing in the 2 behind the front players.

Unread 05-12-2021, 09:11 PM
tatty

I want him gone but if Raggers thinks it's worth giving him a go then fair enough.

Unread 05-12-2021, 09:17 PM
AK14

Quote:

As if i watch that @#%&!s stories.

Unread 06-12-2021, 07:58 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Weirdly enough this system suits him playing in the 2 behind the front players.
… apart from the pressing bit

Unread 06-12-2021, 08:17 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Where does he play in this system?

Unread 06-12-2021, 08:32 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Where does he play in this system?
On his phone
Closed Thread