United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Dasilvatwins

Struggling to get his increased wages elsewhere . No doubt he will sign another deal with the club. honestly on the off chance he leaves it will be removing a big thorn from the club. Ultimate luxury player. Can do well when others around him are good.

Is quick to come out with this fake news, but kept shut when his agent opened it lard ass mouth twice slagging the club off.

Unread 28-10-2021, 01:52 PM
dunk

Sell him for £5m in Jan, don’t play him for the first team again. Utter @#%&!.

We do not need this #@&%! hanging around for the next 7-8 months at all.

Unread 28-10-2021, 01:56 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

come on Dunk get off the fence...

Unread 28-10-2021, 02:18 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

So he's criticised for keeping quiet when the papers are linking him with moves away, but then he's criticised when he calls out 'Fake News' in the papers reporting him being in dispute with the manager.

Poor Pogz can't win with these fellas.
Yeah, but he's an enormo@#%&!. So £#%&! him & £#%&! his agent.

Unread 28-10-2021, 02:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
come on Dunk get off the fence...
I’m a fan of his talent, but the lad is a fair weather #@&%!. He’s lost me big time in the last 12 months, prior to that I’d hoped it was a matter of time until the ability came to the surface, but he can’t apply it consistently, because it requires hard work and the right attitude, and he just can’t align the 3 at any point.

Plus his circus continues to undermine the club. He’s a #@&%!.

Unread 28-10-2021, 03:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
I’m a fan of his talent, but the lad is a fair weather #@&%!. He’s lost me big time in the last 12 months, prior to that I’d hoped it was a matter of time until the ability came to the surface, but he can’t apply it consistently, because it requires hard work and the right attitude, and he just can’t align the 3 at any point.

Plus his circus continues to undermine the club. He’s a #@&%!.
For me it isn’t even his performances tbh. Whilst they can be frustrating he is miles better than Fred or The Scottish Player . It’s the whole wanting a new challenge bullshit two years ago, only to have been screwed by Covid. His agent then mouths off at the club and not a peep from Paul pogba. I would even let it aside if it happened once and Paul put an end to it. You can tell they are waiting for his next big contract , United are dumb enough to give him a pay rise due to his commercial value and worldwide market appeal.

If he wants 350k plus a week then he has to be putting in top performances in 90% of the games we play. Like de bruyne does for city or salah for liverpool. The great players can sustain 50 odd games a year and play good in near enough all of them.

Unread 28-10-2021, 06:11 PM
Hyman_Roth

He and the glazers are the main reasons I find united more difficult to enjoy than it should be. I do acknowledge that it’s a bit irrational where PP is concerned but I just can’t see past him being 100% poison. One of our worst ever signings. It feels a bit like he’s actually assisting the club being killed . Assisted dying. Paul euthanasia Pogba.

Unread 28-10-2021, 06:26 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 28-10-2021, 06:48 PM
MUFC One Love

Nobody is arsed if he goes, actually a lot of people want to see him leave.

Mad considering how good he is...

Unread 28-10-2021, 06:53 PM
Red Santos

Pogba is one of the most overrated players in recent times.
The way he has been hyped up you'd expect a world class player. The lanky piece of of piss has been anything but.
Cant wait to see the back of him. I've said loads of times on here should've £#%&!ed him off ages ago.

Unread 28-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Hyman_Roth

Increasing talk that United might actually be under some kind of curse or witchcraft spell. What seemed like far fetched nonsense years ago has gained further validity in recent years. It’s difficult to explain just how bad we’ve become and why so many managers have failed to succeed.

City were famously considered to be cursed in the 80’s and 90’s and sent people like Helen the bell into the ground to frighten the evil spirits away. It’s not hard to see why some gargantuan woman swinging a massive bell might have been successful in exorcising the spirits that crippled the club.

I’m increasingly of the view that Pogba is actually the originator of the curse and it’s divining rod. As long as he wields power at the club, we shall never rise again. sounds far fetched but hear me out - his parents are from Guinea in west africa which is still plagued with witchcraft and black magic. It is common in that culture to divine evil spirits and wish ill of your enemies.

But why would Pogba consider us an enemy?

The answer to that lies in Fergie’s treatment of Pogba in the 2,000’s. When he left united the 1st time round - demanded by Ferie - he summoned his parents and extended family and they committed an atrocity at old Trafford which left a cursed cloud of failure over the club. If anyone tries to grow crops on the old Trafford pitch, they will fail to prosper or be plagued by locusts. And so it is for the team that plays there. No team can succeed.

Try as they might, the family have not been able to lift the cloud on Paul’s return and must instead wait until it lifts through the passage of time. Or, and get this, until Paul leaves of his own free will. Hence he’s been angling for a move for ages now. Pretty sure he’s actually trying to do the right thing by leaving the club to lift the curse.

Think there’s a case now to be asking the club to look at some kind of exorcism process rather than simply changing the manager.

Unread 28-10-2021, 07:38 PM
AK14

Thick @#%&!.

Unread 28-10-2021, 07:39 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Increasing talk that United might actually be under some kind of curse or witchcraft spell. What seemed like far fetched nonsense years ago has gained further validity in recent years. It’s difficult to explain just how bad we’ve become and why so many managers have failed to succeed.

City were famously considered to be cursed in the 80’s and 90’s and sent people like Helen the bell into the ground to frighten the evil spirits away. It’s not hard to see why some gargantuan woman swinging a massive bell might have been successful in exorcising the spirits that crippled the club.

I’m increasingly of the view that Pogba is actually the originator of the curse and it’s divining rod. As long as he wields power at the club, we shall never rise again. sounds far fetched but hear me out - his parents are from Guinea in west africa which is still plagued with witchcraft and black magic. It is common in that culture to divine evil spirits and wish ill of your enemies.

The answer to that lies in Fergie’s treatment of Pogba in the 2,000’s. When he left united the 1st time round - demanded by Ferie - he summoned his parents and extended family and they committed an atrocity at old Trafford which left a cursed cloud of failure over the club. If anyone tries to grow crops on the old Trafford pitch, they will fail to prosper or be plagued by locusts. And so it is for the team that plays there. No team can succeed.

Try as they might, the family have not been able to lift the cloud on Paul’s return and must instead wait until it lifts through the passage of time. Or, and get this, until Paul leaves of his own free will. Hence he’s been angling for a move for ages now. Pretty sure he’s actually trying to do the right thing by leaving the club to lift the curse.

Think there’s a case now to be asking the club to look at some kind of exorcism process rather than simply changing the manager.
Agreed. But also change the manager.

Unread 28-10-2021, 08:44 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
For £#%&! sake if that’s true it’s pretty damning that

a) the manager & coaches thinks so little of pogbas professionalism they have to point out “dont get sent off”

B) he not only does something stupid in getting robbed of the ball leading to a goal, he then goes and get himself sent off

Unread 28-10-2021, 09:46 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

Apparently someone at the Club was on the Mayo bus in ‘51.

Unread 28-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
That's actually quite funny.

"Listen, we're £#%&!ed here. I'm going to make some changes. Paul, you're coming on. Just keep it simple lad, don't do anything £#%&!ing stupid like give the ball away in the middle of the pitch or get sent off, right?"

"right boss"

*Cue Curb your enthusiasm music*

Unread 28-10-2021, 10:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

"Listen, we're £#%&!ed here. I'm going to make some changes. Paul, you're coming on. Just keep it simple lad, don't do anything £#%&!ing stupid like give the ball away in the middle of the pitch or get sent off, right?"

"right boss"

Unread 29-10-2021, 11:17 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

"right boss"

Don’t be silly. It’s because he needs better plays around him. Pogba is not allowed to take any responsibility on how he plays because “he plays with crap” …atleast that is the excuse peddled by some people on here

Unread 29-10-2021, 11:26 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Unread 29-10-2021, 01:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Closed Thread