United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 23-09-2021, 06:41 AM
Patty_b

A decent non-league striker would have had more of a presence upfront than martial did last night.

Reckon he'll go on a run and score 6 in 10 before Christmas, then go into hibernation for another 10 months.

Unread 23-09-2021, 07:28 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
A decent non-league striker would have had more of a presence upfront than martial did last night.

Reckon he'll go on a run and score 6 in 10 before Christmas, then go into hibernation for another 10 months.
That would mean him starting games and I don't think he will. Doubt he'll even get off the bench once Cavani and Rashers are back.

Saying that, Ole does seem to have a blind spot for certain players so who knows.

Unread 23-09-2021, 08:26 AM
Red Santos

Catch up wih Martial critique lads. I've been calling him out since the Mourinho days!
Super top talent but no drive or determination on the pitch.
He struts around with the body language of a Kevin and Perry being told to clean their rooms.

Unread 23-09-2021, 09:37 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:

He won't get a game now. We're playing catch up in our CL group and we always need to play our strongest team in the league. Even if we're two or three up in a game I'd rather bring on any other winger or Elanga rather than him.

Unread 23-09-2021, 09:53 AM
AK14

We’d have been better off keeping James and giving this lazy bastard away for free.

Unread 23-09-2021, 09:59 AM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Lazy @#%&!. Bin.

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Whip Hubley

£#%&!ing awful, awful lazy bastard. Imagine having reasonable talent at United and not being arsed? @#%&!.

Let's be honest, he should have been binned if not this summer then last. No excuse now as we have decent depth up top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We’d have been better off keeping James and giving this lazy bastard away for free.

Don't think anyone would have paid that tbh

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Sparky***

A performance for the ages NQAT

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Patty_b

Donny and Dalot at least played like there was a place in the team on the line. Martial couldn't even be bothered to do that. Still reckon he'll get minutes and hit a month of form before reverting to type.

Sure I'm saw a graphic during the game yesterday that he's scored 1 in 23 or something? He's due a goal

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Donny and Dalot at least played like there was a place in the team on the line. Martial couldn't even be bothered to do that. Still reckon he'll get minutes and hit a month of form before reverting to type.

Sure I'm saw a graphic during the game yesterday that he's scored 1 in 23 or something? He's due a goal

£#%&!ing hell.

Another Louis master stroke. Irony being he plays like he's had one.

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
£#%&!ing hell.

Another Louis master stroke. Irony being he plays like he's had one.
£#%&! knows what happened to him after lockdown. Went from being our best forward and top scorer to dropping off a cliff

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:38 AM
Lok

Einstein once said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:39 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Einstein once said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Pretty sure he didn't say that.

Nor was he a psychiatrist.

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Pretty sure he didn't say that.

Nor was he a psychiatrist.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Michael Scott

Unread 23-09-2021, 04:36 PM
nschmitzy18

Martial needs to be sold sooner rather than later. It is almost as if he shows no effort while on the pitch and it was evident when Greenwood got subbed on the entire energy on the pitch changed. Once Rashford is healthy and Edi comes back we will not need him especially if we have Lingard.

Unread 23-09-2021, 04:38 PM
NedKelly

So weird that established Fredsters would make new accounts specifically to target Martial.

Unread 23-09-2021, 05:05 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Michael Scott
Thought that was Lee Harvey Oswald?

Unread 23-09-2021, 05:08 PM
Red_Rizla

Sometimes Martial has had a stormer, and I do not dislike the guy. He seems to lack that strong personality that is needed at United. Mourinho damaged him, and then he seemed to sulk at losing the 9 shirt. Buying Ronaldo and Sancho now puts him way down the list. He will do well as a ‘star ‘ in France or Italy, but for his own good I think he needs to be moved on.

Unread 23-09-2021, 05:20 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rizla
Sometimes Martial has had a stormer, and I do not dislike the guy. He seems to lack that strong personality that is needed at United. Mourinho damaged him, and then he seemed to sulk at losing the 9 shirt. Buying Ronaldo and Sancho now puts him way down the list. He will do well as a ‘star ‘ in France or Italy, but for his own good I think he needs to be moved on.
When do we reckon his last stormer was?

Unread 23-09-2021, 05:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
When do we reckon his last stormer was?
23 games ago ? When he last scored