Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Go and have a £#%&!, you wet towel

"Save us Jose" yeah? Might want to direct that at someone who actually typed that
I believe it was uttered by one of those you aligned yourself with in your post.

We can't all be constantly self satisfying Clarkie, some of us are actually functioning members of society.

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
That’s what your mate Hoe-Zey wants to do apparently...
Not my mate. Take your piss soaked agenda elsewhere

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:03 PM
waynes ear's

Team Jose

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Team Jose

Stoic reds.

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I believe it was uttered by one of those you aligned yourself with in your post.

We can't all be constantly self satisfying Clarkie, some of us are actually functioning members of society.
I know I am. Compliment recieved and taken

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:17 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Stoic reds.

think he's a @#%&!, but he's the best man for the job of dragging MUFC out of the £#%&!ing dark ages and flogging the absolute disgusting shit@#%&!s that infest our squad and catching City

anyone who thinks the manager is the problem can throw themselves in the ship canal. Stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!s

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Thumbs up

Quote:

think he's a @#%&!, but he's the best man for the job of dragging MUFC out of the £#%&!ing dark ages and flogging the absolute disgusting shit@#%&!s that infest our squad and catching City

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Not my mate. Take your piss soaked agenda elsewhere
Didn't see that coming.

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:54 PM
AK14

Quote:

anyone who thinks the manager is the problem can throw themselves in the ship canal. Stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!s

This

Unread 15-02-2018, 05:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Stuck with Pogba Hes a fooking great player (when played in in position) and youze are all idiots.
If he can't play even a few yards "out of position" then he isn't that "great" a player. Simple as.

Unread 15-02-2018, 08:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
De Bruyne simply didn't get chances. It was the same old story. Mourinho telling the press that his performances weren't good enough, that he wasn't training well enough. He basically wasn't ready. Same goes for most young players he works with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

Just isn't a United manager. Not my style.
You going to merge these two accounts now that everyone’s figured it out?

PM’s flying like confetti tbh.

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Team Jose
it's not really a team, though. more like a collection of players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You going to merge these two accounts now that everyone’s figured it out?

PM’s flying like confetti tbh.
I had assumed it was an anagram.

Unread 16-02-2018, 12:41 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
So we're believing Chelsea fans gossip to avoid criticising the manager now

Poch over Jose re youth was the argument..... does anyone really deny that?
Well, “we” happily make stuff up to discredit the manager

Can’t see why Chavs would want to defend Mou

Quote:

Ferie was a @#%&!. Maybe we should give Woy a crack at it. Doesn’t give youngsters a go though.

Unread 16-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Well, “we” happily make stuff up to discredit the manager

Can’t see why Chavs would want to defend Mou

Ferie was a c***. Maybe we should give Woy a crack at it. Doesn’t give youngsters a go though.
Gave Smalling a chance.

£#%&!er.

Unread 16-02-2018, 07:38 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Gave Smalling a chance.

w****r.
Yeah, at his level.

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:18 AM
puressence

remember when de bruyne played in the first moyes games at home 0-0 and lukaku on bench yep me neither if he was so great klopp or pep could have got him in germany for relative peanuts like salah these players werent great it happens like rabiot leaving city and then running psg midfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Many were saying Ashley Young has been our player of the season not so long ago. hasn't Shaw played in 4 or 5 of the last 7 league games or something?

Many were saying Phill Jones has been the defender of the season not so long ago

Many said we needed to sign an attacker in summer because Rashford and Martial weren't enough/Too Young to lead the line

He signed Sanchez because currently he's one of the best players in the league and will improve the squad, while Martial is still inconsistent

Think I'm right in saying Rashford had played the most out of any of our players up until a couple of weeks ago? he's been dropped because he was playing shite at the time
hes never been dropped

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:41 AM
believe

He was like a Rabiot in the headlights at City.

Unread 16-02-2018, 09:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Gave Smalling a chance.

£#%&!er.
Bit harsh

Still give it the odd crank, tbh

Unread 16-02-2018, 09:38 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He was like a Rabiot in the headlights at City.
There wont carrot all that they lost him.

Unread 16-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
That’s what your mate Hoe-Zey wants to do apparently...
Based on what? Reports in France probably planted by pogbas agent as leverage in a personal battle between pogba and mourinho?

We moan about the players and their attitude, yet when a manager tries to change this fundamental problem at the club by provoking players through various methods people take the players’ side and want to £#%&! off the manager so the merry go round can begin again with a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
remember when de bruyne played in the first moyes games at home 0-0 and lukaku on bench yep me neither if he was so great klopp or pep could have got him in germany for relative peanuts like salah these players werent great it happens like rabiot leaving city and then running psg midfield

hes never been dropped
I’m sure those moaning about Chelsea letting those players go would happily have wanted Ferguson to drop Roy Keane to play a talented young player with potential. Fact is having a boss like abramovic isn’t conducive to a manager bringing young players through, as evidenced by all the other managers they’ve had regardless of how successful they’ve been.
Closed Thread