Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Nail your colours to the mast
Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 12-02-2018, 10:45 AM
Red Al

cant see the point in changing managers at the moment but there will be NO excuses next season.

lets see where we are at the end of the year.

Team Jose(for now)

Unread 12-02-2018, 10:48 AM
forwardirektion

Just fold the club

Unread 12-02-2018, 10:53 AM
guerreiro

Think I previously said, wouldn’t mind someone lamping him, just a shit bloke.

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:34 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
But they’ve didn’t and we’re second in the league we’re making massive progress but it’s all overshadowed by city’s resurgence. We still need a couple of players but if the progress follows the same path as it has done in the last 12 months we won’t be far off next season.
Not disputing progress hasn't been made.
My point was, it's the same story in games like yesterday. It's not a once off

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Think I previously said, wouldn’t mind someone lamping him, just a shit bloke.
now we're talking. might actually do him some good.

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:41 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
But they’ve didn’t and we’re second in the league we’re making massive progress but it’s all overshadowed by city’s resurgence. We still need a couple of players but if the progress follows the same path as it has done in the last 12 months we won’t be far off next season.
‘Massive progress’

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Shade

Quote:
But they’ve didn’t and we’re second in the league we’re making massive progress but it’s all overshadowed by city’s resurgence.
"massive progress"

Have you seen the football?

Quote:
We still need a couple of players but if the progress follows the same path as it has done in the last 12 months we won’t be far off next season.
United need far more than a couple of new players.

Unread 12-02-2018, 12:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
‘Massive progress’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
"massive progress"

Have you seen the football?

Lest we forget....

Unread 12-02-2018, 12:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
We won’t do. Hth.

I know that you generally prefer to post aggressive antagonistic wummy posts to pass the time but if you can just step back for a min, are you ok with shit like yesterday? Do you see anything wrong with the players attitude or team set up or was it just one of those things? Serious question.
We were really poor yesterday. Yet could still and should have still won comfortably.

We won't win a trophy? I'm sure you and the doom lads said the same last year.

Unread 12-02-2018, 12:10 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Lest we forget....

Don’t - comparing the current regime to one that saw us play some of the worst football I’ve ever seen in my life (hanging on for dear life to beat villa by one solitary goal at ot) etc is not the right way of looking at it. I think most know what I thought of lvg. I just thought we would compete under mou - it would be ugly but we’d win and players would give it everything.

Simply can abide players not being arsed when they’re playing for MUFC. £#%&!ing scandalous.

Saffers, stop always always always trying to create sides I was chuffed with last year - thought it was a really important step in the club moving forward. But, We’ve been fairly horrific since the city match this term and if anything getting worse. It’s a concern.

Unread 12-02-2018, 12:21 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He's doing my f***ing head in with his team selections
His subs are really really weird. I'm struggling to remember one that's had any impact. (Martial vs Spurs?)

Unread 12-02-2018, 12:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Lest we forget....

Bloody loved passing it around at the back did Louis.

Unread 12-02-2018, 01:33 PM
S/Side.Red

We all know the truth deep down. He should be at City. United not getting Guardiola is a bigger £#%&!-up than appointing Moyes. Just have to accept it now.

Unread 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
We all know the truth deep down. He should be at City. United not getting Guardiola is a bigger £#%&!-up than appointing Moyes. Just have to accept it now.
£#%&! both of them.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I would LOVE to see Guardiola try and implement his style on this absolute car crash of a squad.

"Hi Ed, i'm going to need 600m and 15 new players if you don't mind.."

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I would LOVE to see Guardiola try and implement his style on this absolute car crash of a squad.

"Hi Ed, i'm going to need 600m and 15 new players if you don't mind.."
At least he’d have a £#%&!ing style, even if it failed.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
At least he’d have a £#%&!ing style, even if it failed.
It's all a moot point because Guardiola would never take on a team who've been loitering around 6th for 3 years and then try and build them from scratch. Too much like hard work. Far easier to just move onto another plum job where there's a squad already filled with top class players to work with.

He'll be off to PSG after he's won a few pots at City, to really challenge himself.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
It's all a moot point because Guardiola would never take on a team who've been loitering around 6th for 3 years and then try and build them from scratch. Too much like hard work. Far easier to just move onto another plum job where there's a squad already filled with top class players to work with.

He'll be off to PSG after he's won a few pots at City, to really challenge himself.
He has revolutionised goalkeeping with Ederson according to the media...

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:52 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

can't agree with this logic mate.
I keep hearing it loads on here. It's utter nonsense.
Maybe he keeps getting the plum jobs because he's the best manager in the world, rather than he keeps ducking a challenge?

You can pick holes in everybodys record/reputation but undoubtedly we'd be playing attacking football under him ...and I think ultimately that's what we all want.

I'm not gonna lie, I wanted Mourinho because I expected him to bring a bit of chest puffed out arrogance & swagger back to the Club, but he's been dour, tetchy, defeatist & we've been incredibly £#%&!ing dull to watch.
His love of Fellaini has made my mind up I'm afraid.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
can't agree with this logic mate.
I keep hearing it loads on here. It's utter nonsense.
Maybe he keeps getting the plum jobs because he's the best manager in the world, rather than he keeps ducking a challenge?

You can pick holes in everybodys record/reputation but undoubtedly we'd be playing attacking football under him ...and I think ultimately that's what we all want.

I'm not gonna lie, I wanted Mourinho because I expected him to bring a bit of chest puffed out arrogance & swagger back to the Club, but he's been dour, tetchy, defeatist & we've been incredibly £#%&!ing dull to watch.
His love of Fellaini has made my mind up I'm afraid.
The two aren't mutually exclusive you know.

Also, for someone who's M.O is to get in for 2-4 years, blitz a load of trophies and then move on, building a side from scratch and working with vastly inferior players is probably not what he wants.
Closed Thread