United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2018, 01:10 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
lie.
I’d like to second Creams shit memory. I also can’t remember, wouldn’t even remember us being in it if it wasn’t in the question.

Unread 24-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nobody cares, take your £#%&!ing gossipy, smoking-break %@#$&!s somewhere else you boring @#%&!s.

This is about slagging off the manager.
Wow.

Somebody's not involved in the forum drama...

Still relevant in 2018?

Unread 24-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Wow.

Somebody's not involved in the forum drama...

Still relevant in 2018?
Suck a fat one No2

Unread 24-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I’d like to second Creams shit memory. I also can’t remember, wouldn’t even remember us being in it if it wasn’t in the question.
Thanks for the support.

Unread 24-10-2018, 01:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Then I'd say there's even less chance of you remembering who contested the Europa final, which was the point.

Cream clarified that he knew the answer btw.

Unread 24-10-2018, 01:24 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Then I'd say there's even less chance of you remembering who contested the Europa final, which was the point.

Cream clarified that he knew the answer btw.
Good point. No idea. I’d like to withdraw my support for Cream.

Unread 24-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Nobody cares, take your £#%&!ing gossipy, smoking-break %@#$&!s somewhere else you boring @#%&!s.

Shit thread, shit poster. Both of you

Unread 24-10-2018, 02:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 24-10-2018, 05:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Change it now and make use of the season. Should've been done weeks ago.
You just know that wouldn't happen, though

Unread 24-10-2018, 06:49 PM
browser

What was the point of signing Fred if he’s not gonna play him? Has he signed one player that added to the team? I genuinely can’t think of one.

Herrera Fred And Pogba in a 3 has to be worth a go. Matic needs benching.

Unread 24-10-2018, 06:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
What was the point of signing Fred if he’s not gonna play him? Has he signed one player that added to the team? I genuinely can’t think of one.

Herrera Fred And Pogba in a 3 has to be worth a go. Matic needs benching.
it was ridiculous Fred didn't come on at half-time last night or Herrera later on I'm no fan of Herrera but Matic was £#%&!ing dogshit again and offered nothing..Herrera might have stopped their midfielders just waltzing through at will and Fred might have at least passed the ball forward ffs

Unread 24-10-2018, 07:10 PM
andyroo

Yeah we really missed Herrera giving away twenty free kicks in Ronaldo range

Unread 24-10-2018, 07:49 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it was ridiculous Fred didn't come on at half-time last night or Herrera later on I'm no fan of Herrera but Matic was £#%&!ing dogshit again and offered nothing..Herrera might have stopped their midfielders just waltzing through at will and Fred might have at least passed the ball forward ffs
Jose basically said we didn't have Fellaini so there was no point.

Unread 24-10-2018, 07:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Good point. No idea. I’d like to withdraw my support for Cream.

Unread 25-10-2018, 03:09 PM
utd99

If nothing else Mourinho is a smart guy; on some level that his gargantuan ego would never allow him to admit openly he knows he’s done a poor job here.

Unread 25-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If nothing else Mourinho is a smart guy; on some level that his gargantuan ego would never allow him to admit openly he knows he’s done a poor job here.
I personally believe that with his behaviour and bizarre team selections he's almost seeing how far he can push it before he gets sacked. I think he wants the payout and he wants out. However, in this ridiculous game of egos, I also think that Woodward doesn't want to give him that get out of jail card.

I honestly do. I think woodward is going "nah you sit there and £#%&!ing squirm, I'm not giving you an easy get-out". And round and round we go.

Unread 25-10-2018, 03:22 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

No question Woodward doesn't want to sack him RIGHT NOW. Mainly because the club are waiting to get the technical director first who will handle a few more footballing decisions moving forward (until the Saudi's buy us) so he'll get the blame/credit for binning Mourinho and have a big say on who's getting the job moving forward.

Mourinho is pushing all the buttons to get the sack, wherever that's the public dressing down of Pogba to "reduce the fee", or his camp leaking the "sacked regardless of the result" and "Pogba no longer vice captain" story we've seen recently. He's doing his very very best to get the coin quicker and move onto his next job. He knows which player he picks on because the owners know he's the player with the most sell on value.

Because he has to take that next job to show it was us the mess and not him. Also he's got that tax bill to pay.

Unread 25-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
No question Woodward doesn't want to sack him RIGHT NOW. Mainly because the club are waiting to get the technical director first who will handle a few more footballing decisions moving forward (until the Saudi's buy us)
You really think the Saudi's are going to buy us? I can't see that happening.

Unread 25-10-2018, 03:32 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
You really think the Saudi's are going to buy us? I can't see that happening.
If they want us, they will buy us.

Unread 25-10-2018, 03:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
If they want us, they will buy us.
Then it'll be blocked and I'm sure there will be parliamentary debates before you can say 'double standards'.

Also, isn't there a 'fit and proper' thing now that owners must meet?
Closed Thread