United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-12-2017, 01:57 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I didn't understand what was going on there. I assumed it was 2-1 against us but that's a really odd thing to do in a game against Spurs.
It was for Silva apparently.

Unread 17-12-2017, 02:11 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Doesn't really bother me that much, tbf. Everyone knows that this isn't real success - it's simply financial doping via a grotesque Arab money laundering scam.

The Berts know it deep down, too. A lot of them probably yearn for the Maine Road days, tbf.
Met an old bert neighbor of mine first time in ten years

"Nice to win stuff but its just not citeh anymore" he said with a grimace

Unread 17-12-2017, 08:49 AM
eusker

Luckily their fans are the same motley crew of wellends and Roy Croppers, whose school lives were miserable and are easily dismissed in any pub conversations.

Unread 17-12-2017, 09:29 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
Luckily their fans are the same motley crew of wellends and Roy Croppers, whose school lives were miserable and are easily dismissed in any pub conversations.

This City are very good to watch, but i'll consider entering into this riduculous debate about them being the greatest side of the Premier League era when they get anywhere near our 1999 season.

Unread 17-12-2017, 10:46 AM
puressence

The players singing the park the bus song in the changing rooms yesterday. It’s boiling up nicely

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...k-the-bus/amp/

Unread 17-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Zorg

Tbf although I agree with all this, United are in serious danger of falling back on claiming the moral high ground in desperation. Before you know it we’ll be trying to prove city players set a bad example to kids by using the same picture of them surrounding the ref for 20 years.

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Child of Darkness

Football has changed beyond recognition now . It’s no longer a sport it’s no longer on a level playing field .

This started with Blackburn , then Chelsea now Citeh .

I’m a bit meh about the whole Thing

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:10 AM
dunk

Just had my first experience of a City fan telling me they’ve raised the game to a whole new level and are the best team in history would not have it that the league was shit and quoted United winning the league with a load of 1-0 wins as proof that Burnley’s position doesn’t point to the standard being terrible

If this is our penance for enjoying so much success, it’s £#%&!ing brutal

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Buck

We have to go all out for the Champions League. Will completely overshadow them even if they go unbeaten [which won't happen].

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Billy Redface

Couldn't give a £#%&!.

The fact we are even arsed about how another team celebrates shows how far we've fallen.

It's just hype. We've had it. Arsenal had it. Chelsea had it. Liverpool had it. It comes with the territory of the media being completely in the moment and trying to categorise and term everything, with no degree of wisdom gained from watching years of football.

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Shade

Seriously need the Glazer Gimps to £#%&! off, hopefully via some multi-billionaire who buys United.

Investors would not even have to spend a penny for the club to buy players, because the club itself generates it's own profits.

Every piece of silverware United have won since they took over in 2005 was despite them, instead being down to Fergie's sheer genius.

Unread 17-12-2017, 12:23 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Seriously need the Glazer Gimps to £#%&! off, hopefully via some multi-billionaire who buys United.

Investors would not even have to spend a penny for the club to buy players, because the club itself generates it's own profits.

Every piece of silverware United have won since they took over in 2005 was despite them, instead being down to Fergie's sheer genius.
Was thinking this last night.

Just think how dominant we'd have been if the magnificent old @#%&! had been given the sort of funds afforded to the three stooges we've had since. We'd have had Madrid and Barcelona's heads down a £#%&!ing toilet flushing as and when we wished.

Unread 17-12-2017, 12:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just had my first experience of a City fan telling me they’ve raised the game to a whole new level and are the best team in history would not have it that the league was shit and quoted United winning the league with a load of 1-0 wins as proof that Burnley’s position doesn’t point to the standard being terrible

If this is our penance for enjoying so much success, it’s £#%&!ing brutal
Youve always been a weakling though, even during the ferie years you whined about city fans being mean to you. Man up ffs, you're a united fan. Even in rebuild mode we win 3 cups and they won nothing. Yeah theyre dominating this season so far but things change quickly in football. At times last season some of them wanted Guardiola out.

TLr, dunk is soft.

Unread 17-12-2017, 12:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Youve always been a weakling though, even during the ferie years you whined about city fans being mean to you. Man up ffs, you're a united fan. Even in rebuild mode we win 3 cups and they won nothing. Yeah theyre dominating this season so far but things change quickly in football. At times last season some of them wanted Guardiola out.

TLr, dunk is soft.
erm, think you’ll find I’m here in the battle rather than £#%&!ing miles away in a foreign land surrounded by people who support Rosenberg. You aren’t even brave enough to support a local team

Unread 17-12-2017, 01:00 PM
andyroo

Quote:

TLr, dunk is soft.
Speaking of obnoxious

Give it a rest you shit Neo

Unread 17-12-2017, 01:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Speaking of obnoxious

Give it a rest you shit Neo
I don't like to be rude to people but I don't know how else to describe Dunk letting some gobby city fan push him around. Where's the pride and superiority in being a united fan and not the fan of a small club that won the lottery yet still hasnt dominated.

Softer than vanilla ice cream. No surprise you're sticking up for him with you doing a french soldier in ww2 tribute act on here daily.

Soft lads crew.

Quote:
erm, think you’ll find I’m here in the battle rather than £#%&!ing miles away in a foreign land surrounded by people who support Rosenberg. You aren’t even brave enough to support a local team

Unread 17-12-2017, 01:09 PM
dunk

Unhappy

Quote:
I don't like to be rude to people but I don't know how else to describe Dunk letting some gobby city fan push him around. Where's the pride and superiority in being a united fan and not the fan of a small club that won the lottery yet still hasnt dominated.

Softer than vanilla ice cream. No surprise you're sticking up for him with you doing a french soldier in ww2 tribute act on here daily.

Soft lads crew.

You’re a tiny shithouse. Can’t handle supporting a local side, picks a side far away that he doesn’t have to engage opposition supporters of, bitches like £#%&! when he isn’t getting the trophies he wants and openly admits it’s only winning that matters and nothing else counts

Absolute £#%&!ing mess of an individual.

Unread 17-12-2017, 01:13 PM
saffers

Quote:
You’re a tiny shithouse. Can’t handle supporting a local side, picks a side far away that he doesn’t have to engage opposition supporters of, bitches like £#%&! when he isn’t getting the trophies he wants and openly admits it’s only winning that matters and nothing else counts

Absolute £#%&!ing mess of an individual.
Plenty of rival fans here, even a few city fans. Not a soft lad like you though so can handle anything thrown my way.

Unread 17-12-2017, 01:14 PM
dunk

You’re a £#%&!ing mess. You can’t handle a bit of, fair, criticism of Mourinho ffs you cry and bitch like a small child.

You are exactly the type of bitch the term ‘snowflake’ was coined for.

Unread 17-12-2017, 01:19 PM
andyroo

Pride and superiority

The new class and dignity.
Closed Thread